Getting to know the members

Confused for you
Kris,being the tallest and fiercest out of our group,was the 'leader'. Though it might seem cold at first,once you get to really know him well he's very much of a heart warming pal that you would confide in on tough days... Thats our DRAGON for you. I was also closer to him and Chen out of the gang:) with his godly good looks and his aura,you really cant blame my little crush on him. Xiu min,the oldest of us all<3 he really loves buns and askes for them almost everywhere he goes. He earned himself his nickname,XIUPAO... Tao,our kungfu panda. He is the maknae of our group and loves kungfu. Hell you could call kungfu his life. Though he might look unapproachable at the first meeting,this panda's aegyo could get all of the women on earth bowing down... Our PANDA Luhan,the little DEER of our gang. With his deer-like looks,its amazing how he manages to be one of the oldest in the group.. He takes care of everyone just like pure family<3 Lay the UNICORN . He really has a soothing effect and is skilled in first aid. When any one of the EXO-M members gets injured,he's the man you'll look for. And lastly,here is Chen. I try not to use handsome to describe any of the members,but this dude is pure handsomeness.[that came out bad] he is like an older brother to me and is one of the EXO-M members I truly call oppa. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Okie so another crabby chapter but just wanted a clearer understanding of the members... Comments? Critisisms?? I take them well so dont hesitate:)