Flight

Airport Hook

this is short, very short, super short, just short and short. wth.... orz

 

---------------

“This is the final call for flight MH1248….”

 

There it is. The final call. He quickly finished his sandwiches and tea. Taking the backpack and carry it on his back, he walked to the gate number 4.

 

‘China I’m coming’ he thought. This is the first time he will be going to China. He had to go there because of his job interview.

 

He objects when his mom told him that he need to go for the interview as he was actually afraid of height. He thought that this was a bad thing.

 

It's China. He didn't even know chinese in the first place for god's sake and his mom made him to go to that unfamiliar place.

 

Is that even legit?

 

Who knows if the plane might crash midway and he would die without meeting his partner of life. Well yes, he is single.

 

He gave the boarding pass and his passport to the flight attendant for final check before walking out to the plane.

 

‘Ahh~ who will sit beside me? Will it be he or she? I hope it’s a he~” he mumbled.

 

Entering the cabin, he looked for his seat. 18F. A seat beside the window.

 

‘Oh my god. Beside the window?! I am going to die!!!!’ He screamed in his head. ‘Why does this happen to meeee!’ He pouted.

 

He found the seat and quickly put his backpack in the compartment above before he sat beside the window. Most people want to sit beside the window, but not him. His acrophobia was troublesome.

 

As he was praying for his safety, he felt someone seated beside him. A boy. He thought. Chubby boy.

 

“Hi, my name is Minseok. Looks like I will enjoy this flight with you today.” He smiled.

 

“Oh, my name is Jongdae. Nice to meet you.”

 

Jongdae heard the cabin crew announcing that they are ready for departure. He got nervous.

 

When the plane is ready to take off, he accidentally hold Minseok’s hand. Minseok smiled and squeezed the latter’s hand back.

 

“Swallow your saliva. It will help” Jongdae swallowed his saliva and looked at Minseok.

 

The nerves died down. He is finally calm and thoughts, maybe flight isn’t that bad after all.

 

 

---

A/N I AM SORRY FOR THIS OTL I DON'T EVEN KNOW- /HANGS MYSELF/