Final;

MY L.Hoe

Chunji scoffs to himself as he saw a particular chicken-lipped, short, but oh-so-handsome¸ boy hug another particular fish-lipped, tall, but oh-so... , boy. The short one clung onto the other's back and wrapped his arms around the waist of the taller.

Chunji winced as the short one then NIPPED the taller's shoulder.

This was the last straw. Chunji was close to suffocating but they were in the midst of a filming so he couldn't do anything.

That day, Chunji stomped back into the dorm and locking himself up in the bedroom. It used to be his-shortie-Changjo's room, but after Niel's complaint that Ricky was getting too noisy at night, Chunji was swapped to go room with the visual maknae. Apparently, too noisy meant too busy snogging the tall real maknae under the covers.

A knock on the door brought Chunji back to Earth.

"Hyung? I need to go in.." Ricky's voice sounded muffled.

Chunji knew what was going to appear right in smack in front of his face when he opened the door. *ChangRick kissing again..*

The Power Voice stood aside as the maknae-line kissed all the way to the bed.

"WRONG BED. THE OTHER ONE. THAT'S MY BED!!" Chunji yelled as a hand then grabbed his.

"Chanhee hyunggg~" The voice whined.

Chunji sighed and turned to face Niel.

"What do you want Daniel?" Chunji tried for a smile, but right now, he wanted to choke the emotional vocal so much.

"I'm hungryyy~" The luscious lipped boy aegyo-ed.

"URGH. Not your aegyo!" Chunji went to the kitchen to make something for Niel, in case he gets attacked by the cute the younger was exerting.

"But Byunghun hyung likes my aegyo." Chunji then stopped and fumed.

"Make your own food." Chunji stalked back to the bedroom, only to see Ricky topless.

*

The MC Noona squealed as L.Joe hooked arms with Ricky.

"My girlfriend, shall we go to the amusement park today?" L.Joe grinned as Ricky chuckled and playfully yelled, "EW NOT L.JOE HYUNG!"

Apparently, Teen Top's mission was to act how they would treat their girlfriends.

The RickJoe pairing was chosen as they were the 'cutest and shortest' couple.

Chunji saw Changjo clenching his fists but laughed along.

*Even Changhyun's boyfriend is okay with this, then why am I.. a 'nobody' to L.Joe feeling like that..?*

Maybe it was because of those touches L.Joe used to give to him. Or the assuring pat on the thigh, or the rubbing of fingers followed by the intertwining of them. It was because of these little signs that the younger cared. But why doesn't he care anymore?

It had been ages since the younger and him did fan-service.

Angels always loved the most popular pair, Chunji and L.Joe.

One had an innocent, pretty face, while the other had a mysterious, yet mischievous image. However, after Chunji was called out by their director to portray a player, cheater image for one of their singles, No More Perfume On You, L.Joe never showed signs that he cared. Anymore.

Chunji was sitting next to L.Joe and having a loud personality, Chunji said out, "Alright, now it's my and L.Joe's turn!"

However, the crew already called a day and that left the rascal rapper whispering, "Hyung, it's alright. The cameras aren't rolling anymore. No need for fan-service."

So, it was all just fan-service.

Chunji tried for a weak smile as he saw L.Joe then glomping onto the tall maknae and shouting, "Let's share a peppero stick for Peppero Day! The fans will love it!"

Chunji could almost suffocate right there and right now.

*

It wasn't like the fans didn't know there was something wrong. Chunji read their comments; 'Where is my ChunJoe?!', those brightened him up a tad little, but many commented, 'RickJoe<3' or 'NielJoe is my secret temptation!'.

Chunji actually knew why he was feeling like that. He was in love with the rascal rapper.

He didn't know when, but he was sure it was way before the times he would stare at the younger when he slept (this was why he knew that L.Joe smiled during his sleep).

The younger's charm always got to him, whether it was a lip-swipe or just a flirtatious wink for the fans, Chunji was always star-strucked by him.

And there it goes, right in front of him before a meal, L.Joe doing aegyo to C.A.P, "Leader Hyungie, AAH~"

Chunji's gaze burned the two rappers as C.A.P shrugged and fed some meat to L.Joe, making him squeal in delight.

*Rascal? Totally..* Chunji's thoughts were laced with scarcasm.

*It used to be me; feeding L.Joe and getting L.Joe's aegyo. It used to me; who was the only one who could get L.Joe squealing.* Chunji's anger got the better of him and he pulled the younger away into the bedroom.

*

"YOU DO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU, DON'T YOU? AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU USED TO LOVE ME." Chunji yelled, with confidence actually.

L.Joe was pinned on the bed, with Chunji hovering over him.

"C-Chunji H-Hyung..." L.Joe whimpered.

Chunji's eyes flashed with pain, "You used to call me Channie.."

L.Joe tried escaping this situation, only to be further pinned down.

"I-It's really j-just fan-service." The rapper stuttered.

"What fan-service? You and the rest? Or you and me?" Chunji said painfully.

"The manager w-wouldn't be too p-pleased to see t-that we skipped our m-meals just for this t-talk.." L.Joe tried changing the subject.

"So.. we were all just 'fan-service'?" Chunji's gaze changed as he looked deep into L.Joe's eyes.

L.Joe closed his eyes and muttered, "Fan-service is an order from the director to us.. And so was the order that you have to keep a player image.."

Chunji's eyes narrowed as he asked, "Player.. image?"

L.Joe then sighed and said, "You. Noona-killer. Cheater. Player. That's your image. You have to keep this image up, and not let some lowly boy in your group affect your public personality.."

Chunji laughed bitterly, "So.. you are the lowly boy? Seriously, L.Joe? You have no idea how I loved you and you just call yourself a lowly boy and us fan-service?"

L.Joe then tightened his closed eyes and mumbled a 'yes' but not before Chunji leaned down for a real, first kiss between the two boys.

*

Chunji cuddled the younger as the younger whispered, "So.. out there.. it's fan-service and public personalities.. but in here.."

"It's me, truly loving you and you, truly loving me. Deal?" Chunji leaned on L.Joe's shoulder.

 

 

"Deal." L.Joe kissed the older, and jealous  possesive boy once more.

 

 

A/N: A short one-shot for you ChunJoe shippers! Okay I'm getting into the EXO/ HunHan fever. Help me, please? hehehe~ I hope you enjoyed this! I will be posting this in my one-shot collections too!<3 Thanks for reading! SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. ENJOY.