In Front of a Fire

Fireplace Stories

Oh lookie here. Update. YAY!!

Fair warning it's still fluffy but realism butted in you know. 8)

 

ENJOY!!!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Fireplace Stories

 

In Front of a Fire – Part 3

 

 

“You're freezing I'm sorry.”

 

Seunghyun ushered Jiyong into his apartment and sat him on his small kitchen table.

 

Jiyong's teeth chattered as his eyes followed Seunghyun to the other side of the room. He smiled slightly as the other came back and wrapped a warm fleece blanket around his shoulders.

 

“Let me make you some tea to warm up” Seunghyun worriedly said as he stood and headed into his small kitchenette.

 

Jiyong cuddled into the warm blanket and looked around. He didn't know why he expected to be led into some enchanted forest but he guessed maybe his fantasies had gotten away from him. Instead Seunghyun had brought him to his small one room apartment.

 

“Here I only had green tea sorry if it's not your taste” Seunghyun apologized as he brought the hot liquid over to the small table. “Don't apologize Seunghyun it's okay” Jiyong murmured as he gratefully took a sip sighing as it melted his frozen insides.

 

“This is where you live?”

 

“Yeah. Nothing like your place that's for sure” Seunghyun smirked as he lit a candle and set it on the table and then sat back in his own chair hands firmly in his pockets. Jiyong looked up and saw nothing out of the ordinary in his eyes. “If your looking for size then sure but it's one lonely place” Jiyong shrugged taking another sip of the tea.

 

Seunghyun looked over at Jiyong taking in his face, his facial expressions before he formulated his next words. “You don't feel uncomfortable here? Being in such a small dingy place. Without proper heating and staff to wait on you hand and foot?”

 

Jiyong could hear the bitterness in Seunghyun's voice and it hurt “I'm sorry.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled humorlessly “Why are you apologizing? I should be the one asking for forgiveness. I feel like a fool you know? I wanted to show you the wonders of living in my world but... I've lost my way.”

 

“No you haven't Seunghyun. Yesterday you reminded me what mistletoe is. This evening was beautiful, I can honestly say that it's probably one of the best nights of my life” Jiyong honestly spoke as his hands let go of the warm cup “Seunghyun don't let class and status get in your way of showing me what it is you wanted to show me” Jiyong stood and moved to wrap his arms around him in a hug.

 

Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Jiyong laying his head on the younger man's chest. He stayed silent for a few moments, hearing Jiyong's steady heartbeat and feeling the others' warmth around him.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“Yeah?” Jiyong answered his fingers threading through inky black hair.

 

“It's Christmas Eve tonight. Didn't you have another commitment?”

 

“I did but I found you to be more important than my parent's fake friends” Jiyong murmured lowering himself onto the others' lap.

 

Seunghyun felt his heart swell in his chest. He pulled Jiyong close to him placing a soft kiss on his lips, loving that Jiyong responded in like before burying his face into Jiyong's neck.

 

“Even without a Christmas tree, garland and stockings hanging over an elegant chimney?”

 

Jiyong smiled slightly before he pulled away slightly and made Seunghyun face him “Yes. Even without all those things I prefer to be here in your arms and in front of this fire keeping us warm” he gestured toward the candle sitting on the table giving off it's warm glow, with a smile.

 

Looking over at the candle Seunghyun smiled and reaffirmed his hold on Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Can I tell you a story?”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh? What do you think will happen? Story time anyone? Have a goodnight!!!