Stealing is banned

What if you're blind?
I suprisingly made friends quickly, they were kind and considerate of my blindness. But I think they were interested and pitied me. It was an overall normall reaction to a new girl who is blind.

"Ribbon!" Angel's voice rang in the air.

"Yes?" I call as I turn to the direction I had heard her voice coming from.

"Do you want to go to the canteen and buy some hamburgers?" she asked.

"Sure." I slowly followed after her footsteps.

We arrived at the canteen. A group of boys were arguing with the canteen lady as we neared they were fighting about something.

"Miss, give us free doughnut...come on Miss one free doughnut won't hurt." abot persisted at the canteen lady.

"No you are not allowed to take any doughnuts or food from here for free! Do you understand! Stop disturbing me or I must tell the principal!" the canteen lady screamed at him.

"Oh...but Miss...please all my mates are hungry..." he whinned cheekily.

"If there was only two of you I would understand but you have four boys in your group not including yourself." she said.

I heard the sound of a wrapping paper scrunching.

"No stealing!" the voice of the canteen lady erupted.

"Stop it!" I yelled at the boy.

He must have turned around as I felt his eyes boar at me.

"Pardon?" he asked sweetly.

"I said "Stop it!" it's not nice teasing people for their food." I said bravely.

"Ohhh..." the sound eruppted the air it was coming from the four boys in the group.

"Fight...fight...fight.." the voices around me chanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like my story so far?
I am so sorry for taking my time at updating but I was so busy with assignments...
Please forgive me...
Thank you for reading my fanfic and please comment in the comment box!!!!
:) Thank you!

If you want a poster like mine then you should go to
http://cherry-pineapple.co.nr/
Get a fabulous poster! :)