The first day isn't the best day

What if you're blind?
I smiled as I walked down the corridor. I could hear thousands of students yelling as they bustled past each other to their classrooms. I heard the piercing sound of the school bell…BRING…

I was going to be late. I rushed to the north block of the school. What were my classes? Ohh...yes…north block class four. Hmm…no way of knowing which class was which.
A student zoomed past me. I grabbed onto their hand.

“Hey! Let go of me!” he squealed.

“Sorry…but could you tell me where north block class four is?” I asked desperately.

“You’re going to class four?” he asked bemused.

“Yes…I am could you tell me where it is?”

“Sure…I’m in the same class.”

“Thank you”

I followed him wordlessly to the classroom. We both entered as the teachers voice boomed.
“Mr Parker!”

“Yes, Miss Joo?” he asked as if he had been caught red-handed.

“Why are you late to my class?” she bellowed.

“I was escorting the new girl around and to our classroom.”

Oh…my gosh the boy had used me as an excuse. I was furious.

“Ah…the new girl I see…well sit down” she glared at the last name Parker boy.

The last name Parker boy sat down.

The teacher’s expression suddenly changed, “Today we have a new student Ribbon Jeon everyone try to make her feel welcomed.”

“No worries Miss we got it covered.” the last name Parker boy said

“Pardon me?” she asked bewildered.

“Hey guys we got a new girl to play with.” he announced to his friends.

“Mr Parker go to the principal’s office this minute.”

I heard him shuffle past and out the door. This boy was going to be hard to handle. The first day wasn’t going to be easy as I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What so you think of my chapter?
Please tell me by commenting!
I love comments.
Comment...comment...comment...:)

If you would like a poster than please visit
http://cherry-pineapple.co.nr/
She makes lovely posters!
Thank you!