PRESENT DAY.

One Day

PRESENT DAY.

JiHyun's P.O.V

First day of school. Why? Why do I have to go to this place where everyone only cares about how you look and act? I hate it.

Dragging myself down the stairs after putting on my clean uniform, I slowly made my way into the kitchen to find my lovely brother waiting to greet me. "Good morning my sweet sister, how are we today?" He said in a cheerful tone. I gave a small smile and grabbed my cereal before sitting down at the dining table.

"Good morning oppa, I'm alright I guess." I finally answered whilst taking my first mouthful of food. Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better brother, ever since our parents moved to America for business, he's taken the roll of Mum and Dad, which can be quite funny sometimes.

"Are you excited for your first day of high school?" He asked whilst also eating his breakfast. I cringed at the thought which made him laugh.

"It's not funny!" I whined and leaned over to punch him in the arm. He let out a yelp and began to rub his arm. I smiled in satisfaction and finished my breakfast.

Soon enough, I had said goodbye to my brother and was on my way to school. I wasn't excited, at all, it was just going to be the same as middle school - I would be the freak that doesn't socialise and buries her head in books.

As I finished this thought, I looked up to see the school. It was a large brick building surrounded by a metal fence and a large gate. There  were large old trees bearing their beautiful autumn colours and as the wind blew, some of them scattered, escaping from the branches and swirling in the air before slowly falling to the ground. I made a mental note to bring my drawing pad here later to sketch the pretty scene.

I walked down the path towards the entrance of the school and swiftly made my way inside. Walking through the corridors, there were students already standing at their lockers chatting away. How can they talk so freely to each other? Don't they know that at some point or another, that friend that they trust will probably get sick of them and leave? My neutral face turned into a small frown within seconds, there again were my thoughts of him. Why did I even still care? He hated my guts, why should I get so worked up over it?

Being too lost in my thoughts, I wasn't watching where I was going and crashed into someone. There was a high pitched squeal and I looked up to see a girl caked in make-up looking down at her, what appears to be expensive shirt, in horror. It was covered in brown liquid, which I assumed was coffee or some drink of the sort. Realisation then hit me that my collision with the poor girl caused this to happen. I did the only thing I could...

"I'm so sorry, I should've been watching where I was going!" I exclaimed. The girl looked at me with narrowed eyes and a scowl, suddenly I felt that maybe she wasn't as innocent as she looked.

"Of course it's your fault you stupid girl! Do you know how much this shirt costs!? UGHH!" She screeched in fury. Okay, was I suppose to be intimidated by that? 'Cause it's just too funny. I held back the urge to laugh but to my misfortune a small snort escaped.

"Yah! Is this funny to you!? You should respect your queenka!!" She screamed as she walked closer to me. By now the whole hallway had stopped their talking and was looking at us. I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. "How dare you laugh at me!" She said as if my amusement was the most craziest thing ever. I stopped laughing and put my poker face on. "Tch, you freak. Listen, I'll be nice to you today and let you go, but you better watch your back from now on." She said pointing at me with her perfectly manicured nails. I just stared at her as she retracted her arm and walked away. I just shook my head at the the stupidity of the girl and carried on walking to the administrators office. People gave me weird looks as I walked passed but I just shrugged it off, I was used to it.

A few minutes later, I had picked up my time-table and locker key. There was still 20 minutes until class, deciding that taking a walk around the garden instead of sitting in a class full of superficial people was better, I made my way back outside.

______________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THE SECOND CHAPTER IS UP... BUT THIS STORY IS GETTING NO LOVE :(.

PLEASE TRY TO ENJOY IT!

- CHIBBLES-IMNIDA