Chapter 18

Please love me

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Before starting this chapter, I want to give my thanks to everyone for subscribing and reading my fic.

Especially the upvotes and comments, I really appreciate them. They encourage me to write more. XD

Thank you very much.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"J-jessica..." Donghae can only mumble Jessica's name after seeing her reading his army draft notice.

 

He gulped. He sighed. He was afraid.

 

His gaze was still fixed on Jessica while thinking for an explanation. He bit his lower lip as he hang his head low. He knew that he was done. His stare travelled from the floor to his right side as he felt someone passing through him.

 

"Jessica, wait..." He tried to stop Jessica from walking as he followed her.

 

After receiving no response, he called her name again, but to no avail. Little by little, their footsteps led them outside the gate.

 

"Jessica..." Donghae gritted his teeth as he held Jessica's right hand.

 

A sigh was released from Donghae as Jessica forcefully removed her hand on his grasp. Upon freeing her hand, Jessica stretched it, indicating that she was calling the oncoming cab.

 

"Can we talk, please?" Donghae begged as the cab was nearing them.

 

"Can't you look at me, please?" He pleaded but received no response. Jessica hasn't been looking at him since she read his army draft notice.

 

"Please?" He tried for the last time as he watched Jessica got inside the cab. Again, he didn't received any response aside from a loud thud that that was produced when Jessica closed the car's door.

 

"Aish. Lee Donghae, you fool." Donghae mumbled in disappointment. "I should have told her earlier. Now, what should I do?" He asked himself as he walked back inside the gate. He ran inside the house to grab his car keys.

 

"Right... my car is still in the school..." He scratched the back of his head upon recalling. Then, he took a cab which he urged to go faster, allowing him to trail Jessica.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica's head was lowered as she clenched both of her fist that were resting on her lap, trying to stop her quiet sobs. Her thoughts was filled with living for almost two years without Donghae. But what disappointed her more was why didn't Donghae told her. She was disappointed and at the same time, she felt like she was betrayed.

 

"We're here, miss." She heard the driver's voice and hurriedly fixed herself. She sniffed twice as she wiped her tears.

 

"Jessica..." She heard Donghae's voice after setting her feet on the ground. "Can we talk?" Donghae continued as she tried not to look at him and entered the gate.

 

Seeing that Jessica has no intention to face him, Donghae hurriedly went beside the gate after Jessica has closed it.

 

"I'm sorry..." Donghae said while facing the gate. "I should have told you sooner..." He bit his lower lip as he hang his head low and rested it on the gate.

 

"I was afraid... that you will react like this... that's why I---"

 

"So you don't trust me?" Donghae wasn't able to finish explaining after hearing Jessica's voice on the other side of the gate.

 

"What do you mean? I trust you, Jessica." He responded after lifting his head and leaned closer on the gate, wondering why Jessica is questioning his trust on her.

 

"No, you don't trust me. If you trust me, you should know that I won't act like this if you only talked to me about it. Why do I have to find out about your army service accidentally? And It's been almost two weeks since you received it. That was a lot of time for you to say it to me." Jessica struggled to explain as she tried to control her tears.

 

"W-what? I was going to tell you but I can't find the right timing. I didn't want to say it while we are so happy with each other. I just..." Donghae explained but can't finish because he suddenly felt a strong pain on his head. He caressed the side of his head while blinking multiple times, trying to ease the pain.

 

"Ugh..." He groaned in silence as he felt like his head was going to explode.

 

"Jessica, can you open the gate? Let's talk while facing each other, okay?" He pleaded after easing the pain.

 

Sigh. He sighed upon hearing the door of the house being shut.

 

 

 

 

 

"Keut. (The end)" Donghae mumbled as he got out of the classroom while massaging his right palm.

 

It was his d-day. The last day of the first semester. Which means, his army service is just around the corner.

 

'Is this really the end?' He asked himself as he arrived in front of the elevator. He sighed while waiting for the lift to arrive. He usually doesn't take the lift, especially when he's just going to the lower floor but for the past week, he felt tired easily. Leaving him no choice but to use the lift for the past week.

 

He placed both of his hands inside the pocket of his pants and walked towards the elevator after he heard the sound that indicated that the lift was going to open. As he walked, his eyes caught someone. He saw Jessica inside the lift. His gaze didn't leave Jessica as he settled himself beside her.

 

He miss her. It's been almost two weeks since Jessica saw his army draft notice. And since then, they haven't talked to each other. He didn't failed to send her a text or a call everyday but Jessica ignored all of them. He even waits for her daily in the school, wanting to send her on her house but to no avail.

 

He left out a silent sigh as his stare left Jessica. Since there were just the two of them inside, he mustered his courage to talk to her.

 

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked with his soft voice as he faced Jessica.

 

Upon receiving no response or a stare back from Jessica, he decided to talk again.

 

"Jessica, I miss you." His sincere voice filled the inside of the elevator. "Can we talk, please?" He continued.

 

At last, Jessica looked back at him. Even though she shot her cold stare at him, he smiled like a fool

 

'At least she looked at me.'  Donghae thought as he fixed his gaze on Jessica's eyes. "Please?" He asked again with a smile.

 

Jessica was about to reply but wasn't able to when the elevator landed on the ground floor. She walked outside the lift after it opened and didn't said a word.

 

"Jessica, wait." She heard Donghae's voice on her left side as she kept on walking.

 

'I miss you too...' She said to herself as she noticed Donghae walking beside her.

 

She miss him. It's been almost two weeks since she talked to him. Since then, she tried to resist her urge to answer his calls and texts. She felt guilty for ignoring Donghae for the past days. But what can she do, she was hurt.

 

"Jessica, are you listening?" Her thoughts were interrupted after Donghae hopped in front of her. "Can we talk please, babe?" She heard him plead while his gaze were focused on her eyes. She bit the inside of her lower lip upon hearing her pet name, she missed being called like that. Unknowingly, she nodded lightly, making Donghae to smile in happiness.

 

"Let's go." She felt her left hand being grabbed by Donghae as they continued to walk.

 

"Where are we going?" She asked as she turned her head to face Donghae.

 

"In my house." She heard him reply while returning back her stare.

 

"Why? I thought we're going to talk?"

 

"Let's eat dinner first, okay? I'm going to cook. Have you been eating for the past days? You look so thin, you know."

 

"Why? Are you worried about me?"

 

"Of course. I've been worried about you since you are ignoring me."

 

"Then, why didn't you told me about your army service? Are you planning on just leaving me like that? Without telling me?" She asked, making Donghae to stop walking.

 

She heard him sigh before he said something, "Later, Jessica. Let's eat first and then we're going to talk about that, okay?"

 

 

 

 

After two hours, they found themselves sitting in the swing located at the yard of Donghae's house. They just finished eating dinner that that was cooked by Donghae. Throughout the travel to Donghae's house up to when they were eating, no one uttered to say a thing. Except for the time when Donghae asked Jessica if the food was okay, which responded by Jessica with a nod.

 

"Are you still angry?" Donghae started the conversation while swinging himself slowly.

 

"Jessica?" He turned his head to face Jessica who is blankly staring at the ground.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I see. So you're still mad at me..." Donghae nodded and cleared his throat as the swing lightly moved him backward to forward.

 

"N-no. I mean, I was just asking what you said. I didn't mean it as an answer." Jessica finally faced him.

 

"What? Ahh..." Donghae smiled and nodded as he felt relieved. "So are you still mad at me?" He continued.

 

"A little bit..." Jessica answered as she moved forward to backward on the swing.

 

"I see..." Donghae stopped the swing from swinging and looked at Jessica who looks so beautiful with her hair flowing with the air as she swung.

 

"I'm really sorry... I should have told you..."

 

Jessica stopped the swing from moving as her turn to speak arrived, "Can't you defer your enlistment? You're still in school and you can enlist after graduating, right?" She said while locking her eyes with Donghae's.

 

"Actually I... before the end of my first year in college, I was already informed that my enlistment will be coming at the end of the first semester of my second year... And I chose not to defer it that time because I felt so lonely and I wanted to change my boring life. That's why I accepted the enlistment... And that's before when I met you. That's why I can't defer it now." Donghae explained.

 

"I'm really sorry... If I only met you earlier, I would've applied for it to be delayed and take it after college." He continued with his sincere eyes.

 

"And I'm sorry for not telling you... I completely forgot about my enlistment when I met you... And then, almost a month ago they sent me my draft notice. I was completely surprised because I really forgot about it. I uhh... I'm really sorry... I was afraid of telling you about it that's why I haven't told you. I was going to tell you but... I guess I'm a coward after all..." He paused and sighed.

 

"And what you said earlier... I wasn't planning on leaving without telling you. Actually I was really thinking hard on how can I tell you and at the same time without hurting you... Well, I guess I failed..." He ended his explanation as he bit the inside of his lower lip and stared at the ground.

 

"I am really sorry, Jessica..." He gulped and continued, "I understand why you are angry... That's natural and I really was wrong on not telling you..."

 

Then, he placed his hands on the pocket of his pants as he stood up and faced Jessica.

 

"I'm sorry..." He said after removing his hands on his pockets and played with his hands as he anticipated Jessica's answer.

 

"What's that?" Jessica said as her stare travelled on the ground. Then, she reached down as she picked up something that she saw falling on Donghae's pocket when he removed his hands.

 

"Is this a ring...?" She asked as she stood up, facing Donghae. Her stare didn't leave the ring that that was in between of her thumb and index finger.

 

"Uhh... Aish..." Donghae bit his lower lip while scratching the back of his head.

 

"I was planning on giving it to you on the day that I will tell you about my enlistment. It was kind of like an assurance that I will only love you and only you... That's if you're willing to wait for me..." He explained as his eyes were fixed on Jessica's.

 

"Really?" Jessica asked as she looked at Donghae's eyes.

 

"Yeah..." Donghae nodded shyly.

 

"That's why you should have told me!" Jessica playfully hit Donghae's chest and smiled as she put the ring on her pinky finger. She giggled as she stared at the ring on her finger and wrapped her arms around Donghae's neck.

 

"Stupid... I miss you too..." She leaned her head on Donghae's ears and whispered.

 

Donghae smiled as he heard Jessica. Finally, they were back again.

 

"So are we okay now?" He asked.

 

"Of course, you silly." Jessica responded as she tightened her arms around Donghae's neck.

 

"Are you going to wait for me?"

 

"Yes. Yes I will." She assured with a smile.

 

"Thank you." Donghae said with a smile.

 

Then, Jessica removed her arms around Donghae's neck as she stared at the ring. "Yeppeuda. (It's beautiful)"

 

"Tch. Women... everything can be solved with a jewelry, huh? Take note, Donghae." Donghae mumbled as his stare was fixed on Jessica's eyes that kept on blinking like a little kid.

 

"What did you say?" Jessica asked as she didn't understand what Donghae was talking about.

 

"Nothing. You like the ring that much?"

 

"Eung!" She nodded like a kid as she smiled at Donghae.

 

"Then... can I kiss you?" Donghae asked as he playfully winked at her.

 

"Okay... tss..." Jessica felt shy as she poked Donghae's chest.

 

Then, Donghae leaned closer to her and kissed her lips. Jessica's lips curled into a smile as she felt Donghae broke their kiss.

 

As Donghae broke their kiss, he wrapped his arms around Jessica's waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. Jessica's  eyes widened as she felt Donghae burying his face on her neck. After a second, she felt Donghae's lips on her neck. Kiss, kiss, kiss. She felt three kisses on her neck before Donghae tightened his hug on her and whispered, "I love you."

 

Jessica can't reply since she was dumbfounded. She gasped as she recalled the feeling she felt on those kisses. It turned her on. What happened next turned her on the most. Donghae tightened his hug on her and planted a dozen of kisses that trailed on her neck up to her jaw. It was the same kiss that turned her on back in the day when Donghae was sick.

 

"Oppa..." Jessica tried to control herself in between the kisses that Donghae planted on her neck.

 

"S-sorry..." Donghae said after planting the twelfth kiss on Jessica's neck. He unwrapped his arms around Jessica and scratched the back of his head.

 

"L-let's get inside..." He said shyly as he felt embarrassed on his actions. He was about to walk to the door but Jessica grabbed his wrist.

 

This time, Jessica is the one who's going to tease. She pulled him closer to her and planted a kiss on his lips. A kiss on his cheek soon followed that trailed down to his jaw and to his neck. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Three kisses on his neck followed after she buried her face on Donghae's neck.

 

This is bad. Donghae was . The two of them are .

 

"J-jessica..." Donghae stuttered as he felt another round of kisses on his neck.

 

'.' He mentally cursed as he felt himself losing control. He felt something between his pants bulging as Jessica continued to bomber him with kisses, this time on his lips.

 

He didn't know what to do but he successfully returned Jessica's kisses. Their lips moved in synced as both of them wrapped their arms with each other. Donghae's arms were wrapped on Jessica's waist while Jessica's were wrapped around Donghae's neck.

 

They continued to kiss intimately as they moved with their feet slowly. Unknown to each other, they arrived in front of the door, making Jessica's back lean against it as Donghae showered her with kisses.

 

Their body swung with the door when Donghae successfully turned the knob and opened it. Soon, they found themselves leaning against a wall without breaking their connection. Donghae then kicked the door, allowing it to close as they continue their making session.

 

After a few moments, Donghae was the one who broke their kiss. He felt guilty on his actions. He tried to control himself even though he was covered by lust. The bulged part between his pants didn't helped as he felt like he needed to release something.

 

He sighed as he removed his arms around Jessica's waist and hang his head low. He was about to turn his back but Jessica pulled his shirt, preventing him to turn around. He was confused. Wondering what Jessica is thinking right now.

 

'Does she want me to continue?' He asked himself. His thoughts were soon interrupted as he felt Jessica giving him a peck on the lips.

 

Jessica didn't know what to do. But one thing is for sure, she wants him.

 

Donghae didn't know what to do. But one thing is for sure, he wants her.

 

Tonight.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 

Yeah another author's note. XD

I decided to divide this chapter into two since the part two will contain mature contents.

That means that the next chapter that contains the part two is a bonus chapter.

Reading it is optional, meaning it's okay not to read it if you don't want to read rated m chapters.

It won't affect the story since it will only continue their lovey dovey scenes. XD

And yeah, I don't know if this chapter is also considered as rated m but I decided not to tag it.

If you think that this chapter is rated m, feel free to tell me and I will immediately tag it.

Well, that's it.

Again, thank you for the upvotes, comments, and for subscribing.

Appreciate them all.