2

Let's have a drink together

"Yong Hwa-ah." Shin Hye called him. They've just finished the last scene for the day. The crew were wrapping up and some had already left. "Want to go get a drink?" Shin Hye asked him. He was of course happy and accepted the invitation. Their managers followed them to a 24 hour food stall near by. It was close to 2am. Not getting to eat properly, they happily ate and talked about random thoughts. "Oh I went to FT Island's concert on august. Jong Hun-ssi really has a great body." She told Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa was feeling jealousy. He knew Shin Hye liked guys with good bodies. "I'm also quite well build." Yong Hwa said which made Shin Hye giggle. "Yea, you're really funny." She told him. "Yea. I know he has a great body but he is quite short." Yong Hwa said "Still he is taller than me." Shin Hye told him. "Erhmm." Shin Hye's manager tried getting Shin Hye's attention. Shin Hye looked at her manager who showed her his watch. "Oh I think we better go." Shin Hye said as they all stood. "I'll see you soon." Shin Hye told Yong Hwa before going.


Yong Hwa was restless in the car back to the dorm. "Hyung." He called his manager. "Hyung, should CN Blue go to the gym like FT Island?" He asked his manager. "Oh you want CN Blue to build up your bodies?" His manager asked "I was just thinking." Yong Hwa said. "Do you want to be like your seniors or just because you want a girl?" His manager asked making him blush a little and let out a laugh. "What makes Hyung think so?" He stupidly asked "Being love sick really makes you stupid huh?" He asked "Hyung..." Yong Hwa whined. "Do you want to be like your seniors because Shin Hye-ssi prefer FT Island more than CN Blue?" He asked. Yong Hwa remained silent. "Ah~ I guess she likes that type of songs more or maybe she likes FT Island members more. They are the first flower boy band." He said "Ah Hyung she's just closer to Hong Ki." Yong Hwa said "Really? Oh do you know who was the actress Hong Ki acted?" "Hyung, it's not Shin hye their only close friends." Yong Hwa said but doubted his answer. "Ahh but it's hard to find idol friends of different gender that could hangout freely wihout rumors starting huh?" Yong Hwa just sighed and look out the window.