1

Let's have a drink together

They were filming the scene where Yong Hwa rejected a pretty girl and called her ugly which concluded getting a slap across his face. The actress was practing "slapping" Yong Hwa. She was hitting the PD's hand multiple times as the PD told her to hit harder. After they were done Yong Hwa wondered around before walking to Shin Hye who was sitting on a scoter. "Go have a drink." Yong Hwa told Shin Hye "Oh there's a place over there it sells beef." Shin Hye told him. Yong Hwa's movements were adnormal. Swing his hands back and fourth clapping them.


He was nervous of what he was gonna say next. He did not know why. He was just too nervous he did not know weather to ask or not. But he did it. Step back a little blushing a little. Smiling to avoid looking embarassed. "Let's go together next time." He said while making a "forget it." Face and tried walking away. Shin Hye avoides answering by changing the subject as Yong Hwa walked away. "Here is good enough." She lightly slapped her cheek. Then started laughing and smiling to herself. "Yong Hwa come here." She called him.Yong Hwa walked towards her. "When I hit you turn you face like you are really getting slapped." She said. She started too close. "No no no." She said and did it again. "If you hit here it'll be very painful right? " She touched her left cheek. "Let me try." Yong hwa said playfully making Shin Hye laugh. "Come hit." He told her lifting her hand. He hitted her palm lightly making Shin hye laugh "What was that?" She asked him. He hitted her again then told her to try as he lifted his hand. Shin Hye hitted it making a sound. "Jerk! So you are this type of person" She she told him almost laughing. "Yes. I'm this type of person. Did you just know?" Yong Hwa said making both of them bursted into laughter.