Results ?

SOS ... Changmin comes to the rescue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the door closed, Jaejoong pulled Changmin aside to talk.

 

-What was this?

-This what? Asked Changmin, blinking innocently.

-What are you trying to do?

-I'm not doing anything. Junsu asked for time alone with Yoochun and I give it to him. Nothing else.

-Are you kidding?

-Why would I?

-Did you forget? You went yourself to ask me and now … what do you think I feel hearing it ?! Jaejoong accused between hurt and anger.

-You told me you'll forget and didn't want anything.

-But you … I … I can't believe you're stabbing me behind my back! You're really … ! I can't believe...

-I tried to talk to you hyung. I tried to give you a chance but you didn't take it.

 

Jaejoong didn't move, taking note of the hints in Changmin's words. It took him a few minutes in the silence to find out.

 

-... Do you mean ... Yoochun and Junsu … they… he ...

 

He couldn't end his sentence. He wanted to know but was too coward to hear the answer. He was afraid and needed to be reassured. He did say he wanted to give up, for the best. And he thought he could. But who would have thought he really was able to do so? After such a long time? How Changmin who was usually so smart could have been convinced? How could he leave him to help Junsu?

 

-Maybe. I don't know if Junsu will really try something or not. He wanted to invite him tonight though.

 

In less than a second, his face distorted. Head laid against the wall, Jaejoong closed his eyes, breathing deeply and fixed his gaze on Changmin. He couldn't believe. He wouldn't believe. He asked him about his feelings days ago and didn't move and now with Junsu .. how could he be so enterprising so quickly? He wasn't crying because all his life long he did it only a few times, but inside, he was melting. He felt empty and full of bitterness at the same time.

 

Against himself first, for not trying. Against Changmin to leave him. Against Junsu to will the place that belongs to him... because, yeah, he always considered it was his place. And he couldn't imagine one second someone would take it away. Nausea overcame him, obstructing his throat and shaking his whole body. He had the impression his stomach shuffled. How could he feel so bad, he didn't really understand, but he knew it was way too painful.

 

-I'm sorry Hyung. You were so convincing when you told me you'll forget. When Junsu asked for help, I couldn't refuse.

 

He didn't answer. He was not here anymore. His mind left and went far away, to try to find a way to suffer his own thoughts.

 

-I go back to the room. We'll need to change, I remember we have shooting later. Don't be late hyung.

 

Changmin went back to the room and sat on the bench. Maybe it was a bit too hard. Not that Jaejoong feelings were stronger than he thought, but his reaction was for sure. He never saw such expression of hurt on his face. He was really in a bad condition with this plan, Changmin noticed, but he didn't have any other solution. He couldn't wait for Jaejoong to change his mind or Yoochun to move. He wanted them both to snap out of it. It Had to work now. Or he would have hurt him for nothing.

 

Yunho came into the room and walked toward him.

 

-You did it for him, he'll notice sooner or later.

 

Changmin pressed his eyes with his hand and tsked. He hoped so. But for now, he could only wait. YooSu entered, the younger hanging on Yoochun's arm.

 

-Are you okay Changmin? Yoochun asked concerned.

-Headache. I'll be okay.

 

Changmin forced a smile and laid on the couch in the back of the room. When Jaejoong came back, he had those fierce, inscrutable eyes and the cold expression he used the first months they worked together. Almost emotionless. It was kind of frightening to see him act this way. He was usually laughing and smiling a lot, talking even more. His eyes were soft and reassuring, with his caring aura each time one of the five of them was around. But now, it was as if all this never existed. Everybody felt worried but nobody dared to say one word.

 

The shooting was as strange as it could be. They probably never been so silent. Yunho tried to cheer them up at the beginning, but each word seemed to piss Jaejoong, so he stopped and nobody talked after that.

 

They ended quickly and left as fast as possible to change and go back home.

 

Jaejoong was the last to go into the changing room. When he entered, he heard Junsu asked Yoochun to come out with him tonight. Unable to look at them, Jaejoong waited for the answer with anxiety.

 

-Sure, why not.

 

His heart drowns and he hurried to put his clothes on. However, the whole time he glanced at the YooSu-couple who were talking about random things but visibly enjoying it, on the evidence of smiles, soft skinship, and giggling sounds.

 

-Oh, Chunnie ~! You tried to hide me your body is getting every day better.

-Babo... Yoochun begun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter