Voldemin's plan

SOS ... Changmin comes to the rescue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the backstage Changmin was deeply thinking. They had a radio show on the morning and went to the studio early to promote their new song. It was already 1 am and just stopped recording. The mood had been great, but somehow the way Jaejoong and Yoochun were not talking to each other as much as they usually did was kind of disturbing. 

 

The others were still greeting the host and talking with staff while Changmin escaped as soon as the recording ended, only bowing quickly the people around. When they were talking freely at the end of the show, he noticed a weird look from Jaejoong, and he took his decision. He needed to try something.

 

He thought again about the idea that came up before. Could he really trust him enough? Truthfully his wasn't really sure, but he didn't have many possibilities right. It was this or almost killing himself. And he someone needed to be killed, he hoped it could be someone else. He was already being too nice.

 

The members came out of the studio and Changmin looked at Junsu and Yoochun talking. Here was the solution. The only one. Finally, the creepy idea he had the day before was maybe not that creep.

 

-Junsuuuu ~ he called with the cutest voice he manage to do.

 

Junsu shivered and looked at him frightened. WTF was that ? He could be the magnae, but Changmin wasn't the cute type at all with his hyung. He was more the spoiled brat doing his best to make fun of his elder, especially with his youngest hyung, than the obedient respectful and pretty Dongsaeng.

 

He looked in Yoochun's direction to see him already walking away. Coward. Changmin came closer and put one arm around the latter shoulders.

 

-Hyung, I need your help, he said still trying to be cute enough for the dolphin.

 

Junsu glared at him, wondering what could have hit Changmin's head during the interview to make him act this way.

 

-You will help me right? The youngest added as the threat could be heard in his voice.

 

Then Junsu understood. For few seconds he hesitated between the only two solutions he could imagine: hide behind Yunho or run away as fast as possib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter