SOS ! Changmin comes to rescue

SOS ... Changmin comes to the rescue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tired from their training, Yoochun was laid on the couch in front of the television. Eyes focused on the screen, he wasn't really watching the show, though. Visibly a lot less tired, Changmin ran into the room and jumped next to his friend, waking him up from the own world he was into. Decided to use his Voldemin power to change the earth, or at least their flat atmosphere, he smirked, ready to start.

 

-Yoochun-ah ~ don't you like Jaejoong? Changmin asked with all his delicacy.

-.. of course. He's my best friend.

-That's not what I mean.

-Then what do you mean? Interrogated Yoochun, not wondering a bit about the answer.

-You already know what I mean.

-I wouldn't dare to ask if it was the case.

-Look at me and try saying once more you don't know what I mean?

 

Yoochun sighed, giving up already.

 

-I do.

-I knew you did. So what about my first question?

-I don't.

 

Changmin blinked, shocked. He never thought Yoochun would be able to lie for this subject. It wasn't his habits at all. And somehow he looked terribly sincere. Even more surprised, Changmin scrutinized his face, trying to get sure he wasn't being tricked.

 

-You don't have to glare at me. I overstepped a long time ago.

-WHAT ?! Changmin cried out in disbelief.

-Lower, please.

-But … What ?! It can't be. I'm the most intelligent here, and I'm sure I'm right. Don't lie to me, hyung or you'll regret it ! Changmin threatened.

-I'm not lying Min-ah. But I think you misunderstood.

-I don't! I'm sure I don't. Never!

 

Yoochun giggled.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter