2

Our Love Like This

 

3 months had passed, Jiyong and Dara's relationship were getting better than usual, Jiyong can admit in a broadcast how much he loved Dara and bragged to everyone how awesome his girlfriend was. But then, there a lot of rumors that he's dating who, and Jiyong will continue to deny it. Then, on a broadcast where Jiyong,TOP, Seungri, Minzy and Bom were the guests. All of them were preparing, they were in a big dressing room. When Dara tweeted to her members.

 

 

@krungy21: I love you~~~ @mingkki21 @haroobomkum hwaiting~ hwaiting~ ya~ya~ya~! Blackjacks! Let's watch them! Wish I was part too. huhuhu”

 

 

Then, Bom laughed and replied a very interesting tweet “@haroobomkum: @krung21 @mingkki21 Someone's jelly~ Darong~ bring us food. Someone's grumpy because his baby girl's not around”

 

 

@krungy21: @haroobomkum @mingkki21 Arasso Bommie. Who's baby girl?”

 

 

@mingkki21: @krungy21 @haroobomkum unnie. Come fast~~”

 

 

@krungy21: @mingkki21 @haroobomkum neh Mingkki~”

 

 

Then, Bom and Minzy looked at the grumpy Jiyong. He was mad at YG because he didn't allow Dara to guest on the same show. He was hoping to see his baby girl today but thanks to their president, he won't and he can't. He tried calling Dara but Dara didn't answer her phone because she was busy preparing foods for everyone. Then, Jiyong threw his phone on the sofa and went outside. What Seungri, TOP, Minzy and Bom saw was the type of entertainment they wanted. They laughed at the grumpy Jiyong.

 

 

“Ooh~ hyung's having a bad day!” Seungri remarked and mimicked Jiyong. “Why isn't she included? I thought she is! That's why I agreed! Hyung! Yang sajangnim!” and they started laughing again. Good thing they have a lot of free time in their hands. They came in the dressing room around 10AM and the shows starts at 4PM and its only 12NN. CL helped Dara to prepared lunch for them and when they were done. Dara drove CL to YGE and went to MBC. Dara's the only one who don't have schedule today, since she had an Etude CF filming yesterday. CL had to record a rap for Lee Hi's newest song. Good thing there wasn't a traffic that Dara encountered, she came to the set 15 minutes later. She immediately went to the dressing room.

 

 

“Anneyeong~” Dara said “have some lunch!”

 

“Noona!” Seungri said “you cooked all of this?”

 

“President Seungri~ no. Chaerin helped me”

 

“Where's she? Is she here? Did she come with you?”

 

“No she didn't President Seungri. Now, eat before the food gets cold”

 

 

They started to eat and Dara's been waiting for her boyfriend. She kept calling him but he wouldn't answer. The food she prepared for him was getting cold and he hated it when the food gets cold.

 

 

“Where's Jiyong?” Dara asked from nobody

 

“Went outside when you wouldn't answer your phone” TOP answered

 

“I was busy at that time!” Dara left her phone on the table and went to the bathroom. Just then, Jiyong entered the place with foods for everyone. He was shocked to see everyone eating.

 

“Oppa. Where did you go? And what's that in the bags?” Minzy asked as she take a spoonful of food she was eating.

 

Jiyong placed the bags on the table “I bought foods for everyone but it seems that you're not gonna eat this”

 

 

“Says who?” Bom asked and started digging to the bags that Jiyong bought and placed foods in front of everyone. Just then, Jiyong saw his phone and immediately checked and noticed that Dara called him 5 times. He called back but he was wondering why he was hearing Dara's phone... then, he noticed that the phone he has been calling was beside him. Jiyong hung up and looked around.

 

 

“Where is she?” Jiyong asked, still looking around, groping Dara's phone. Just then, Dara went out of the bathroom, holding two chopsticks and two spoons.

 

 

“Dara!” Jiyong screamed and ran to Dara and hugged her real tight

 

 

“Uwah! Ji. W-wae?” Dara asked, shocked “is there something wrong?

 

 

Jiyong nodded “Neh!”

 

 

“What's wrong?”

 

 

“You're not one of the guests! YG hyung tricked me! He told me that you're one of the guests that's why I agreed!” Jiyong exasperated

 

 

“Let's eat first and let's talk about that, okay oppa?” Dara said sweetly

 

 

“Arasso, but tell me why you're not listed as a guest”

 

 

“Neh. Neh”

 

 

Then, they sat on the couch and Dara took her bag and took out a lunch box, she prepared for her boyfriend.

 

 

“Aww. Its cold already!” Dara said

 

 

“Mian. But did you prepare all of this?”

 

 

“Yep. But CL helped me with the others”

 

 

“What about my food?”

 

 

“I prepared it myself!” Dara said proudly

 

 

“I'm so proud of my baby girl” Jiyong said and kissed Dara's hair

 

 

“But its cold now...” Dara said and pouted

 

 

Jiyong crouched in front of Dara, who is still pouting. “Its okay. As long as you were the one who prepared the food, I'm willing to eat it even if its super cold or super hot. Stop pouting. You're too cute and I'm the only one who can see your cuteness” Jiyong gave a quick peck on Dara's lips

 

 

“Yah! Get a room, will you?” Bom shouted

 

 

“Noona. You're just jealous! Ask Seunghyun hyung to kiss you” Jiyong , he knew that the TOPBOM couple was having an argument because Top doesn't want to wear their couple rings. The couple recently admitted that they were dating, because of the carelessness of TOP. He slipped out the info of him dating the main vocals of 2NE1 for 4 years. From then, Bom's continually bugging him to wear their couple rings on his ring finger but TOP wouldn't listen to her cries.

 

 

“Who's Seunghyun? Seungri, you mean? Please. He's too young plus he likes Chaerin” Bom said and scoffed at Seungri

 

“Noona!” Seungri said and covered his face “Hyung... please...wear the ring” Seungri knelt in front of TOP and closed his hands together as if he was praying.

 

“What ring?” TOP feigned innocence “tell me maknae, what ring? I have dozens”

 

“Your couple ring” Seungri said

 

“Couple ring? I have that?” TOP, pretending to be shock

 

“YAH! If you don't want to wear this stupid ring then don't!” Bom threw her ring and stormed outside their dressing room. They all looked at Dara as if pleading to follow her Park sister. Dara sighed and followed Bom. She saw her on the rooftop, with a shredded corn.

 

 

“Couple ring? I have that” Bom mimicked her boyfriend. Dara stood not from a far, watching in amusement her other sister. She really envied them, SE7EN-Hanbyul couple, TOP-Bom couple. They can date freely, kiss each other on the public and hold hands.

 

 

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN! I HATE YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE YOU AND I REALLY HATE MYSELF FOR HATING YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!” Bom screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

 

“THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!” Dara, screamed too and Bom looked at her immediately

 

 

“If there's something bothering you. Shout it, Darong. It will make you feel better” Instead of shouting her lungs out, Dara stayed quiet and stared into nothing, playing their couple ring.

 

 

“Do you think TOP did the right decision?” Bom suddenly asked

 

 

“About what?”

 

 

“About our relationship”

 

 

“Isn't that what you always wanted? And he slipped it out, not like he did that on purpose and everyone seems to accept your relationship”

 

 

“Yeah... I guess so... but he became cold lately. I wonder why”

 

 

Dara laughed “You're wondering why? Bommie, you continue to shout at him because he refused to wear your couple ring”

 

 

“Was it too much?”

 

 

“Yes. Yes, it was too much. I think he deserves an apology. Maybe if you ask him nicely, he would”

 

 

“You think so?”

 

 

“Yup”

 

 

“Arasso. I'll do what you said but if he still doesn't want to wear it. I'll do it my way” Bom stood up “You coming?”

 

 

“Later.”

 

 

“Okay. I'm going back” Bom said and headed back to the dressing room. While, Dara stayed on her position, she doesn't even know why she was feeling weary about their relationship. Yes, she's happy but is it worth the fight? She just doesn't know anymore... but there's one thing she's sure: she's tired of hiding... Just then, Jiyong entered and backhugged her.

 

 

“Ji” Dara said “Wae?”

 

 

“I was thinking to fetch my girlfriend here” Jiyong answered “is there something wrong?”

 

 

Dara shook her head “Ani”

 

 

“Will you tell me why you're not part of the guests?”

 

 

“I'm sure hyung asked you to back-out, right?”

 

 

Dara shook her head “No. Actually, it was my request”

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

“I'm just tired. Too much schedules” Dara answered

 

 

Jiyong nodded “Arasso. But you'll wait for me, right? You won't leave the during the set”

 

 

“Aniyo. I'll stay and wait for oppa”

 

 

“That's good to hear” Jiyong tightly hugged Dara. They stayed on that position for awhile, when Jiyong was holding her, there was something that she realized. Yes, she's tired of hiding but with Jiyong around, she's willing to do it for as long as they can. That's how much she loves him.

 

 

“Let's go back?” Dara asked and Jiyong nodded, they went back of their dressing room hand-in-hand. Not caring about the others. Just then, they were told that the show's about to start that's why they all went out. Then, little they did know, Dara's still part of the guest, she just told their president to pretend that she backed-out from the show. When everyone was in the studio, their stylists immediately worked on Dara's face and make-up. She just let her hair fall down and her make-up was simple, then she wore a tight jeans together with a white tank top and a black jacket and black heels. She used some of Jiyong's accessories that he bought at Chrome Hearts. Then, Seungri entered, he knew that Dara was a secret guest and they're gonna perform later.

 

 

“Noona. Are you ready?” Seungri asked her and looked at her from top to toe

 


“Of course Seungri. I've prepared so much”

 

 

“You're outfits... they're not like Baek Jiyong noona”

 

 

“You know I can't wear too revealing clothes, the dragon will kill us”

 

 

“Oh. Right. My life's too precious and there will be fire in his mouth when he started to nag us!”

 

 

“We can't let that happen, so bear with this. He's about to kill us when he'll know that we're gonna perform later.”

 

 

“Oh, noona. I have to go now. The show's about to start so be ready. Don't forget the steps!”

 

 

“Neh! President Seungri!”

 

 

Then, the show started. Dara was in backstage and Jiyong kept searching for her but he can't find her. It was time for their solo performances, Minzy and Bom were the first one. Jiyong was the next one and it was time for Seungri's performance. He stood up went near the back stage.

 

 

“I'm gonna perform Baek Jiyoung sunbaenim's My Ear's Candy.” Seungri said and he went backstage and when he went out, Dara was with him. This shock everyone, especially Jiyong. Then, they started dancing, Jiyong can't believe what he was seeing. Seungri + Dara, dancing to My Ear's Candy. Yes, it was funny but heck! It was still a cute, y dance! He just can't stay still while watching his girlfriend dancing to their maknae. As much as he loves their maknae, he still can't. Then, he stood up and joined the two. He danced beside Dara and marking his territory, and Seungri smirked. Then, the song was finished. Jiyong led Dara to his chair which was beside Minzy and sat on Seungri's chair, making him seat-less. During the whole show, Jiyong tried to calm himself, he would totally kill their maknae later. When the show was done, he immediately grabbed Dara and Seungri's arm.

 

 

“Will care to tell me what was that?” Jiyong said

 

 

“Uhh... hyung... uhh... you see...” Seungri can't even explain himself, so he looked at Dara

 

 

“Oppa. I asked Seungri to be my partner” Dara told him

 

 

“Then, why didn't you ask me? You know I won't say no”

 

 

“If I did, people would start to speculate and we can't risk that. Mianhe. Next time I'll definitely tell you beforehand.”

 

 

“Don't do that again, arasso?” Jiyong said and hugged Dara

 

 

“Neh. I won't”

 

 

“You too, Seungri. If you did that again. I'm definitely going to kill you”

 

 

“Uh-oh. The dragon's jealous to the panda!” Seungri said and ran. Jiyong was about to catch the panda when Dara held his arm and continue to hugged him

 

 

“Don't mind the panda. The dragon should only focus to the ssantokki”

 

 

Then, they went back to the dressing room, Jiyong was about to enter the room when he saw his hyung pleading Bom to notice him. 

 

 

"Yeobo. What do you want me to do?"

 

 

"As if you don't know!"

 

 

"I was just joking, y'know?"

 

 

"Joking? Yah. Choi Seunghyun. It was your fault our relationship leaked out!"

 

 

"So, is this what's all about?"

 

 

"No! Its about you not wearing our ring! As if you don't want me anymore!"

 

 

Then, TOP kissed Bom and wear their ring. He also knelt and took Bom's ring.

 

 

"Park Bom, will you please, please, not throw into anywhere our couple ring? It means a lot to us, and let's be happy from now on. I promise I'll always wear our ring, so promise me that you won't take it off"

 

 

"Promise" 

 

Dara and Jiyong watched them in awe and Jiyong stole a kiss on Dara's lips and hugged her. 

 

"Let's be happy from now on noona"

 

 

"Line stealer!" Dara teased and nodded "Yeah. Let's be happy. Hengsho"

 

 

"Hengsho"