3

Our Love Like This

 

2NE1 were called to the 7th floor because YG will tell them something important about their schedule. They immediately went there after working out, they sat in the sofa together with Jjangmae.

 

 

“Sajangnim, what is it you want to talk about?” CL asked

 

 

“About your schedule, I'm sure you got your schedule for the next month, you see... I cancelled your schedule for the 3rd week”

 

 

“Wae?”

 

 

“JYP asked me if I could let you guys be the lead role for 2PM's upcoming album and you know that he's a great friend and he helped with SE7EN's album and Hayi's single”

 

 

“And you said yes?”

 

 

“That's right Chaerin-ah”

 

 

And everyone looked at Dara “why are you all looking at me?”

 

 

“I better explain it to Jiyong once he learn about this”

 

 

“Sajangnim, you'll be dead” Bom

 

 

“Yah! Park Bom!”

 

 

“Sajangnim, is that all?” Jjangmae asked

 

 

“Yes, that's all. You can now resume to what you were doing”

 

 

2NE1, together with Jjangmae, proceeded to what they were doing earlier. Dara, immediately sent a message to Jiyong.

 

Sajangnim called us today”

 

 

What did he say?”

 

 

Don't be mad...>_<”

 

 

I wouldn't if you tell me or else I have to ask Minji or Chaerin about it. Or maybe Seungri. He knows about it already”

 

 

Fine. I'll tell you”

 

 

So, what is it?”

 

 

Sajangnim cancelled our scheduled on the 3rd week next month”

 

 

Wae?”

 

 

Because... we'll be... appearing on 2PM's latest music video”

 

 

That's it. That's how you make the dragon mad, way mad. YG knows that Jiyong hated it when Dara had to work with other guys, Etude CF, there's nothing he can do. They signed the contract. But this! This appearing on other group's mv can be ignored! We all know how Wooyoung likes Dara and even confessed that he would like to go out with her one day. He hated it when the fanboys of Dara tried to interact with her, of course, as sweet as Dara can't helped but to talk to them and he fcking hated that. He wanted to tell them to back off but he can't, it would taint their relationship. As soon as he arrived at the building, he immediately went to the 7th floor that he didn't even notice that Seungri called him. Without knocking, he barged to the room and crossed his arms.

 

 

“Hyung! Why did you let 2NE1 to appear at the music video?”

 

 

“Jiyong. I've been expecting you. I guess, Dara told you already”

 

 

“That's not the response I'm expecting! Tell me why!”

 

 

“Why don't you sit first?”

 

 

“I won't! Now tell me!”

 

 

“Arasso, arasso.” YG sighed loudly “Jinyoung asked me personally, we met yesterday and he asked me if I can let the girls appear at 2PM's upcoming MV. He's a good friend and someone I can get a help when I need to, that's why I can't turn him down. Especially when 2PM specifically chose 2NE1 for this. This is the only way I can repay him by giving Dongwook and Hayi his songs!”

 

 

“Why them? Why not Hayi or Dongwook hyung?”

 

 

“Don't you see it? They asked for 2NE1, they didn't want anyone. Jinyoung never turned me down when I asked for a help, so why should I turn him down? It would be wrong! So, Jiyong please?”

 

 

“But hyung! What about Dara? You know that... that Wooyoung is her fanboy!”

 

 

“Jiyong! You had your chance to tell to everyone that you were dating Dara! But what did you do? Yes, you admitted you were dating someone but you didn't tell them who! Its your fault why her fanboys continue to increase and started to make a move on her. They were braver than you, Jiyong. They admitted their feelings for her, but you, you have her by your side yet you can't even confess to the whole world that you're dating the most gorgeous girl in KPOP world confidently? You don't know how much Dara was in pain when you didn't tell to everyone who you're dating! Its a girl's happiness when their boyfriend tell to everyone he was dating her without a fear. Yet you, you feared the crowd. It seems that you don't know how strong your girlfriend is. So, don't tell me not to accept the offer because the truth is, you don't have the right Jiyong. Your voice didn't matter. I'm sorry for my harsh words but that's true. If only, if only you told everyone the real truth. Then, I would make an exception” YG told him and went out of the floor

 

 

“Lock the door when you leave”

 

 

Jiyong sat on the couch without an energy to spare, he felt so stupid after hearing what their president told him. Yes, it was harsh but... its true. He had his chance to show to everyone that he's dating what the everyone wanted to have as a girlfriend yet he didn't... and what shocked him the most was that Dara's in pain...? Now that came as a question, not a statement... he didn't see that coming... then, he locked the floor and went to the practice room of the girls. He knocked and entered, he saw that the girls were practicing a new dance steps. He sat at the bench and crossed his legs. He was watching his baby girl, YG was wrong, he knew exactly how strong she is. He was just scared that what the sesang fans might do to her. After their practice, Dara sat beside Jiyong and he offered her a bottle of water.

 

 

“Hi.” Jiyong said

 

 

“Hello.”

 

 

“New dance?”

 

 

“You could say that”

 

 

“For the MV”

 

 

Dara nodded “you're cool with it?”

 

 

“You could say that”

 

 

“Line stealer, as always Mr. G?”

 

 

“Do you love me?” Jiyong suddenly said

 

 

“I love you. Of course I do love you. Wae?”

 

 

“Would you be happy if I told everyone that I'm dating you?”

 

 

“It would make me happy... but...”

 

 

“But?”

 

 

“I know you're trying to protect me, our relationship from those sesang fans... so, I'm happy with what we have right now”

 

 

“Mianhe...” Jiyong hugged her

 

 

“For what?”

 

 

“For everything...”

 

 

“You don't have to, oppa. I love you and whatever our situation will be, I'll continue to love you. Okay? I thought we'll be happy from now on? Why do I see a sad Kwon Jiyong?”

 

 

“I love you too Sandara Park, yes, we will be happy. I promise”

 

 

"Forgive me if I was such a cat for not telling everyone" Jiyong thought