1

Our Love Like This

 

2NE1 were at home since they don't have schedules, 3 of them, except Dara were watching the latest show of Strong Heart that BIGBANG guested recently. They noticed the boards of BB but what caught their full attention was Jiyong's board “I lied to VIPs for 7 years”.

 

“Don't you think its about their relationship?” Bom asked

“I just hope its not about that...” CL paused “I mean, I am happy with their current relationship. They're both happy but what if the fans knew? There are sesang fans that might hurt Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa. I know oppa can handle them, but what about unnie? Once BIGBANG oppa go back to Japan, the sesang fans of oppa will start to attack... what if... they use that chance and hurt unnie?”

“Chaerin unnie has a point but I know Jiyong oppa will protect her no matter what, when and where. I just hope that oppa won't reveal who” Minzy said

“Let's just wait” Bom said

 

Then, Dara went out with her foods and offered it to her members. She sat beside Bom and they stared at her.

 

“What?” Dara asked

“You knew that today's the broadcast of Strong Heart right?” Bom asked

Dara nodded “Yup.”

“Did Jiyong say something about it?”

“He did. He said he'll reveal something”

“Do you know what it is?”

Dara shook his head “Ani. He won't tell me. That's why I should watch it”

 

Then, it was time for Jiyong to reveal his story. They two emcee's (Hodong and Seunggi) looked at each other and to Jiyong, then to his board while Jiyong giving his cheeky smile.

 

“Seunggi-yah. Don't you think Jiyong-ssi's board will be a news for quite some time?”

“Neh. Hodong hyung, it says “I lied to VIPs for 7 years.” Maybe we should ask Jiyong-ssi about it”

“You're right, Jiyong-ssi, what you wrote, is that true?”

“Neh.” Jiyong answered

 

2NE1 were watching this part with full-attention, every move, word that Jiyong said, they were 100% attentive.

 

“What do you mean?” Seunggi asked

“The truth is... I am dating someone for 7 years, and except from our friends, no one else knew our relationship”

“Then, why did you announce it here?”

“I just can't lie to our fans anymore, and to assure to my baby girl that she can trust me again”

“Is the girl an idol too?”

“Hmm. Only I can know that. Just because I announce my dating status doesn't mean I have to announce who. I want to protect her, and not saying about her identity will help. Because of the sesang fans”

“So the girl in your songs, that's her?”

“Neh.” Jiyong said proudly

“What makes you think she's special?”

“The truth is, I'm in love to her for 10 years, that's how long I love her. Then, I courted her for three years until she agreed to be my girlfriend. At first, I wanted to shout to the world that I am dating her because every guy likes her. She has a beauty that no one can deny. I may act cool in front of everyone but when the scandals started to come out, she's the only one who understands me better.”

“If there's something you want to tell her, say it”

“Umm... jagiya” Jiyong smiled and covered his face “Noona, I know these past few months, years, I wasn't the best boyfriend while having the best girlfriend. I hurt you a lot, you cried because of me, the scandals, but I am thankful that despite of that you continue to trust me, to be with me, to be by my side. Although, everyone tells you that you should let me go because I am no worthy of your love. But noona, I love you and you love me. That's what matters right? I won't promise that I won't hurt you but I'll try my very best not to cause you pain. Just stay with me, please? You're my forever” Jiyong declared

“Such a sweet words you got there!” Seungri told him

 

Then, after the Jiyong story, 2NE1 realized they were holding their breath during the whole story. After the story, they sighed and Thank God, Dara's name wasn't mention.

 

“Well... what can you say to the lover boy?” Bom said

“I'm just thankful that Dara unnie's name wasn't mention” CL said

“Though he admitted our relationship, we still can't date in public. So, technically, we're still dating under everyone's radar...” Dara said and went to the kitchen.

“I think unnie's not happy with Jiyong oppa's confession...” Minzy said and earned a nod from the two

“Well... we can't interfere with their lives...” Bom said and followed Dara on the kitchen

“SSANTOKKIIII~~” CL screamed across their room

“Yah! CL-roo! I'm not that far y'know!” Dara shouted while covering her ears

“Unnie...” CL called her attention

“Hmm?”

“Cook us some ramyeon? Jebal?” CL used her aegyo

“Neh, Ssantokki~” this time, Bom pleaded

“Arasso, arasso!”

“Grocery store, here we come~~”

 

They knew that the only way to make Dara won't think about what happened, is to let her cook her infamous ramyeon. They went to the nearest grocery store and shopped for the things that Dara will use, after that, they headed back to their dorm and Dara started cooking while Minzy, CL and Bom watched her move across the kitchen. Dara may not be the best cook, but when it comes to ramyeon, she's the best cook. A little while, Dara was done and separate them into four bowls.

 

“Jajjan~” Dara said and brought the four bowls to each of them. They started eating and chatting random things. After they ate, Dara's phone rang and they knew who the caller was.

 

“Go. Answer it” Bom said as she gathered all the bowls. Dara stood up and went to her room.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Dara asked

“Hi. Have you seen it?” Jiyong asked back

“The show? Yeah...”

“Aren't you happy?”

“Ji. Isn't it the same?”

“What do you mean?”

“We still can't date in public! You just admitted that you're dating 'someone' who knew who that someone is!”

“Noona, can't you see? If I said I'm dating you, what if the sesang fans started attacking while I'm away? Who knew what will happen! I just wanted to let everyone know I'm dating! And take care of you at the same time”

“Ji... because the fans will start to have a sharp eye, the moment you went out, every girl you'll meet, there will be a rumors that you're dating them... and it hurts me that I can't even tell everyone that I am the girl that G-DRAGON's dating!”

“But... what matters is that you're the one I'm in love with right...? Please don't be mad at me?” Jiyong showed aegyo in his voice

“Arasso... I'm not mad... I'm just... I don't know... I'll just go to sleep, good night oppa” Dara said and hung up

 

Dara lied on her bed, she didn't even know why she reacted that way. She should be happy right? But why doesn't she felt happy when Jiyong admitted he's dating someone... Dara woke up very early, and went to their gym. No one was there, not even Hwangssabu, she went to the threadmill and opened the TV and listen to it. She ran and ran and ran until the TV stopped. She stopped running and saw YG. She bowed and went to his side.

 

“Sajangnim. You're early” Dara said

“I'm always early Dara, I though Minji's here but I was wrong. Why are you here at this time?” YG asked her

 

Dara sat on the bench and YG sat beside her, she looked like her soul left her body.

 

“The first time, I saw you like this when you and Jiyong got into a fight, a big fight” YG stated “Is it about the broadcast yesterday?”

 

Dara can't help to bring herself looked at their president, so she nodded while looking down. YG let out a long sigh.

 

“I knew it. You two are still dating under everyone's hawk eyes...” YG said

“I just don't know why I felt this way. I should be happy but then, being happy is the last thing I would do...”

“What happened to our 4-D Dara?”

“She's still sleeping” Dara joked and YG laughed at it

“Well, maybe you should tell Jiyong about it” YG said and stood up “continue your work out”

“Neh” Dara bowed and went back to the treadmill.

 

Around 8AM, their gym started to be chaotic. Everyone have their places to do their daily work-out. She saw everyone except her boyfriend. Then, she heard from Youngbae that Jiyong was involved in an accident that earned gasps from everyone and they looked at her.

 

“What did you say, Bae? Jiyong was involved in a accident?” Dara asked

Youngbae nodded “Neh noona”

 

Then, Dara went out of the gym and went to their parking lot. As soon as the elevator opened, she saw a lot of roses petals on the floor and no cars everywhere except hers. Then she looked up and saw a lot of red heart balloons, then she saw Gaho and Jolie, she followed them and she saw the Kwon Leader holding a bouquet. She walked towards to him and gladly accepted the bouquet.

 

“Why did you do these things?” Dara asked

“I felt that someone's not happy with what I did...” Jiyong replied

“Ji... I am happy for us, but... I just hope that we can date in public. I envy Byul and Dongwook”

“You don't have to envy them, soon, baby. Soon. You trusts me right?”

Dara nodded “Neh”

“Saranghae~” Jiyong said, flashing his aegyo

“Na do. Saranghae. If you continue to show your aegyo, your choding. I might, consider this kind of situation again”

 

Then, Jiyong flashed a lot of aegyo to her, and Dara laughed to it and pinched his cheeks and kissed me in lips.