Lily hair clip

Hana... Dul.... Set!

You went to Secret and they just looked at you shocked.. "Wh-why did My-myungsoo kissed you.. on your forehead?" Sunhwa asked still with her eyes wide open.. "Ah i haven't told you... we are a couple now..." you answere coolly... "BWOH!!!!" they shouted and you saw how everybody just looked at you... "psht! don't be so loud!" you whispered... you took their arms and pulled them into the school...

In class you sat down on you seat and just waited untill the class is over... It was boring and Mr. Lee just talked about something that happened years ago in his love life.... *What does that have to do with school?* you thought and nearly dozed off...
After the lesson you stood up and someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around and saw Myungsoo smiling at you "Yah... Myungsoo... What if someone sees us?" you whisperred worried. "What if? nothing... We are a couple and where is the problem that everyone knows that?" he pulled you closer and hugged you. Everyone in the class looked at you and got a shock.  "Are they a couple?" "No... Myungsoo is mine!" "How could that be" you could hear everyone talking... You just wanted to run away but Myungsoo hold your wrist tightly while shouting "Yes she is my girlfriend... Do you have a problem with that?" He got angry... 
Everyone shaked their head and looked away... You looked at Myungsoo and he just smiled at you.. 

You went out of the classroom to the school yard and sat down on a bench... "So what are we doing here?" you asked confused... "I want to give you this." he took out a lily hair clip:

 

"Omoo~ How cute!!! How did you know that Lily is my favorite flower?" you asked happy..."I know a lot about you..." he smiled.. " Don't lie.... How did you know that?" you asked smiling. "I asked Ji eun..." he signed.... "Hahaha.... but thank you..:" you first laughed and then gave him a kiss on his cheek..
He looked surprised at you.."You know that I love you?!" you asked him jokingly  "I know, I know..." he smiled and kissed your forehead.. You snuggled untill the school bell rang... "We have to go..." you said..."Yup..." you stood up and went back to the class... 


 


Finally I updated.... I know that's not really much but better than nothing... right??  
I promise.. I'll update more often... Please believe me!! Please!!! 
I got 1000 views.. *o* and super big THANK YOU to my (finally reached) 20 SUBSCRIBER!!!
I love you soooooooo~ much!!! :33 ♥♥