A boy?

Hana... Dul.... Set!

You arrived at Infinite's dorm and take a seat on their couch... Myungsoo sat there already and you looked at his cheek... "Aish.. that must really hurt....." you said.. "no it doesn't-" he said and you touched his cheek... "ouch..." 
"see it does hurt" you said laughing... Dongwoo came into the living room and saw you sitting there touching Myungsoo's cheek.. "What's with you guys?" he looked confused but smiled... "What do you think this is?" Myungsoo smirked.. "You are going out?" Dongwoo shouted and suddenly all the Infintie member came to the room... "Is that true?" Sungjong asked... "So that's why you came this morning to us and asked where he is." Hoya smirked.. "You asked where I were?" Myungsoo asked you.. "Not direct!" you defended yourself. He started to laugh... "So you are couple now?" Sungyeol asked... "Jup.. we are!" Myungsoo answered smiling... "Yah! but you aren't cheating on her right?" Sunggyu asked while hitting his head... "No I'm not.... why would I?" Myungsoo asked innocent... The others of Infinite just looked at him with the 'Are you kiding me*-face... "What?" he asked... "no.. nothing.." sungyeol said innocently... You stood up and went to Hoya... you tapped his arm and showed him to bow down so you could whisper him something into his ear... "Where are the Ice packs in your dorm?" you whispered into his ear... "I'll show you.." he said.. "Ohohohooo... I think your girl is cheating on you not otherwise, Myungsoo.." Woohyun laughed... 
You came back with an ice pack and put it on his cheek... Righ after you put it down he pulled you onto his lap... "No... she is still my girl.." he smiled... You just blushed... 
You all talked and the day ended like that... 

The next day was Friday... Last day of school this week... You didn't wanted to go but you knew that you must... "Madame.. wake up..." your maid Nana said while trying to wake you up... "I don't want to go.." you whined.. "But a boy waits downstairs for you!" Nana said. *A boy?* you thought... You went downstairs and shocked... "Myungsoo... what are you doing here?" you asked surprised... "To pick you up... I'm stil your boyfriend and couldn't keep my promise of picking you up yesterday.." he smiled and chuckled... You looked down on you and realised that you are still in your pajama...
[Something like that :D ]

You ran upstairs into your room and changed into your school uniform, put some make up on and did your hair.. after about 30min you ran downstairs and myungsoo's eyes widened... "Do I look so good today?!" you smirked... "Pretty like always.." he answered.. You took your bag and you went out of your house... A few minutes later you could feel how he took your hand... *OMO!* you thought and gulped... "Are you nervous?" he asked you with his smile.. "Kinda of...." you answered smiling but shy.. you arrived at school and infinite were already standing there.... "Yah Myungsoo.. you could have told us that you were going to pick her up...." Sungyeol said.. "I know I know.." Myungsoo answered... "Good morning Hyosung-ah..." Sunggyu smiled.... "Annyeong sunggyu oppa..." you smiled back.. "You are calling Sunggyu oppa?" Woohyun shocked... You could also feel that Myungsoo shocked by feeling how his hand stiffed..."hehehe.. yes.." you innocently said... "Hyosung-ah~" you could hear someone shouting.. you turned around and saw Secret.. "I have to go.. " you said and Myungsoo gave you a kiss on your forehead... "see you later" he smoothly said.. You went away and blushed slightly... "are you really sincere with her?" Sunggyu asked... "Yes I am... " he said...

 

 


 

 

It's kinda of short but I like it... ^.^
Sorry for not updating so regular.... Mianhaeeee~ T~T