Chapter 34 – Ji Soo’s Birthday Party

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Myungsoo woke up first due to the bright sunlight that shone into their room. He felt a weight on his arms and turned around to find his wife still sleeping soundly. He chuckled at the look on her face. She had slightly opened and her hair was messy but Myungsoo thought that she looked cute this way. He arranged her hair properly and closed before pecking it.

Suddenly, the door opened and Ji Soo came in. “Appa… Omma… Wake up! I’m hungry!” He whined while walking into the room. Myungsoo realized his wife was still and covered her tightly with the blanket. He pulled her closer to him and hugged her over the blanket to cover her. “Appa, why are you hugging omma so tightly?” His son asked him.

“Erm… Because… Because omma feels cold. Yeah…” He stuttered.

“Really? I can warm omma up too!” Ji Soo went up onto their bed and hug Jiyeon together with the blanket. Well, his actions woke Jiyeon up. She slowly opened her eyes to see her son on top of her and her husband had his arms around her.

“Oppa, Sweetie~ What are you guys doing?” She asked.

“Omma! Appa said you feel cold so he’s hugging you so tightly! I want to warm omma up as well, so I’m hugging you tightly too!” Ji Soo explained it innocently. Jiyeon chuckled, “Really? But I’m not cold…” She looked at Myungsoo and her thoughts flew back to the night before. “Oh!” She gasped. Myungsoo realized she understood the situation and finally let out his breathe which he kept for long.

“Erm… Sweetie… I’m not cold now. Can you help omma to get a cup of water?” Jiyeon tried to persuade her son out of the room.

“Really, omma? But I want to hug you!” He pouted and hugged her tighter. “Sweetie… But I’m very thirsty now.” Jiyeon pouted back at her son. “Okay omma. I’ll be fast!” His son finally gave in.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo heaved a sigh of relieve when the door closed. “Oppa! Look! We almost got caught by our own son!” Jiyeon pouted at Myungsoo and smacked his chest. Myungsoo giggled and pulled her in for a tight hug, “It’s okay, baby. Next time we’ll lock the door before doing it.” He whispered into her ears.

“Let’s get change, oppa! Ji Soo will be back in anytime!” Jiyeon said. “Okay, okay. Let me dress you up, baby.” Myungsoo smirked and took her clothes to put on her before putting on his own clothes. And luckily, Ji Soo came in just on time. “Omma, here’s your water.” He carefully got onto the bed and gave Jiyeon her cup. “Thanks sweetie.” Jiyeon kissed his cheek and drank the water.

“Omma! Do we have a party next week?” Ji Soo asked, smiling widely. He tried to hint his parents about the big occasion for him.

“Umm? Do we have one?” Jiyeon asked Myungsoo with a confused face, teasing Ji Soo. Of course they knew it’s his birthday.

“Nope, I don’t think so…” Myungsoo shook his head, replying Jiyeon.

“OMMA! APPA! How could you! It’s my birthday next week!” Ji Soo screamed and threw his arms everywhere, whining to his parents.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo giggled at their cute son and stopped him by pulling him closer. Myungsoo tickled him which made him laugh, “of course we remembered, sweetie~”

Jiyeon joined in the fun, “Yeah! How could we forget our son’s birthday? You have to invite your friends yourself, is it okay?” She asked. Myungsoo stopped tickling him to wait for his reply. Ji Soo nodded his head happily, “of course, omma! I will bring my friends over when school ends!” He cheered happily.

-----

Next week came fast and it’s already the day for Ji Soo’s party.

Myungsoo invited his cousins and close friends, basically Sunggyu and Woohyun. Jiyeon invited nobody since she’s not close with anyone but only Jin Woo and their parents. Ji Soo also invited a few of his close friends only.

Soon, all the guests arrived at their house. They greeted Ji Soo happily and passed him their presents. Jiyeon had prepared quite a few dishes for their guests and have the party at their backyard. They even had a barbeque corner as well.

Soon, after they had finished their dinner, Jiyeon went into the kitchen to bring out the cake she baked this afternoon. “Omma! The cake is so big!” Ji Soo cooed and wow-ed.

Jiyeon smiled at him, “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter