Chapter 22 – Again?!

Happy Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMMA!" The 16 year old Jin Woo [A/N: I imagined it as B.A.P's Zelo! He's just too cute!] shouted when he entered the house the same day. He still called Jiyeon omma because he's used to it. He came by that afternoon to see how she's doing.

"JIN-AH!" Jiyeon shouted in glee and stood up, attempting to walk towards the door direction. She was too excited and took a step forward but only to knock onto the coffee table. "Owwie..." She lost her balance at once but fell into Myungsoo's arms.

"Jiyeon-ah!" "OMMA!" The mothers and the two little guys shouted.

"BABY!!! Oh my god. You've scared me! You should've called me..." Myungsoo scolded her. Jiyeon pouted in response. "I'm sorry..." Myungsoo carried her and placed her on his lap. He checked on her knees to see if there’s any injury. "Baby. Are you okay?" Jiyeon nodded her head with her head hung low. She was feeling bad that she made everyone worried now.

Jin Woo walked nearer to them and her hair, "appa. You don't have to shout at omma, stupid. She's scared now."

"I was just worried. I'm sorry baby." Myungsoo apologized. Jiyeon shook her head instead, "No oppa. I should get scolded. I forget I can't see now. I was too excited to see Jin."

Myungsoo tucked her hair behind her ears and buried his face into her neck, "baby... Next time just call me alright? You've got me worried there." Jiyeon his hair and nodded, "eung~"

"Appa! Don't be so mushy here. She was my Jagiya before!" Jin Woo playfully said which confused Ji Soo. "Eo? Omma, you were together with Jin hyung before?" They made him call Jin Woo 'hyung' because he's still young. All of them burst out in laughter when they heard his innocent speech.

"Sweetie. Jin Woo hyung is my brother. We can't be together. He's just being playful." Jiyeon explained. "Really? Then can you be my Jagiya too? I want to be with omma every day!" Ji Soo replied innocently which received laughter from everyone else except Myungsoo. He's getting jealous at his own son, "sweetie~~~ omma will only be my Jagiya and nobody else! Okay? You could only be our son!" he whined. Jiyeon giggled at him, "oppa. Don't be jealous. He's our son."

"But still..." Myungsoo pouted. Jiyeon touched his face and moved forward to peck his lips but ended up on the side of his lips. Both of them giggled at the memory, "oppa. You are my Jagiya only, alright? I love you~~" she said it cutely. "My wife is so sweet~~" Myungsoo cooed and kissed her cheeks which earned 'awww' from their spectators.

“Wait. Omma, why are you wearing appa’s shirt?” Jin Woo asked, finally realizing the different shirt on her.

Jiyeon blushed at his comment and looked down, her fingers playing among themselves.

“What did you two do huh?” Jin Woo nudged Myungsoo and wriggled his eyebrow playfully. “Jin-ah!” Myungsoo’s mom smacked his arm playfully but teased the couple afterwards, “that's right... tell us, tell us!”

“Erm…” Jiyeon was speechless and still blushing madly.

“Well, we did what husband and wife would do, of course. And I dressed her up.” Myungsoo said like its normal. Jiyeon smacked his chest hardly, “oppa!”

“Why~~~ don’t have to be shy, baby. We’re husband and wife.” Myungsoo cooed and kissed her cheeks again.

“What will husband and wife do?” Ji Soo asked innocently which made the rest of them laughed madly. Jiyeon blushed even further, if possible, and hid her face in Myungsoo’s neck. Myungsoo chuckled at his still-shy wife and her hair before kissing it.

 -----

After a whole afternoon of fun, the rest of them went home and left the fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter