Step 1

Changing Because of You

"Just because we're not close anymore, doesn't mean I don't care about you."

--------------

During the entire period I was extremely focused.

Not on schoolwork, on how I could change Donghae back. I had everything planned out. First I would bring things up from the when he was sweet and not like he is now. I would take him to the ice cream shop we always went to when we were kids and stir our ice cream so that it looked like porridge, and play his favorite songs from when he was a kid, and all that good ol' . 

After that, I would…

Okay, maybe I don’t have everything planned out but I knew step one. After step one, I would go along with whatever happened and plan my next step then.

 

 

It was the last period of the day and so far the only name I remembered was Donghae’s and a nice girl named Tiffany. She was a bit…flirty. But that was alright. She was still a and flirted for the fun of it. Not for…the other thing.

Anyways, we were already pretty good friends. I could tell she was one of those people who were really open and easily trusted anyone she came across.

“So, the party’s only for the hot guys and girls. Like you and me. Of course, the only reason you weren’t invited was because no one knows you yet, so no hard feeling. But tonight, you can meet all my friends and all the hot guys and…”Tiffany blabbed on until we got into the class. The teacher wasn’t here yet so the whole class was in chaos. In one corner two people were making out, in another someone was rushing to finish homework, a few students were throwing paper balls at each other, and a group of girls in the center of the class gossiping and putting on makeup.

Tiffany went to the group of girls and pulled out 2. “Jiyoon! These are my friends, Sooyoung and Yuri!” She introduced.

I didn’t want to be friendless here so I put on my best smile and said, “Hi! I’m Jiyoon.” I said. The taller girl of the three came over to me and poked my stomach, surprising me.

“Damn! Lucky girl has abs!” the tall girl pouted. She was jealous of my abs? I didn’t even have abs. I was just in my stomach so that I would seem as skinny as them.

The other girl came to me with Tiffany following. “I have abs too!” the other girl said. “Why don’t you ever say anything to me?” she whined.

The tall girl laughed. “Cuz! You have jiggly thighs!” The other girl was in shock and a wave of disappointment spread on her face. “They’re called curves!” she insisted. Then she turned to me. “Hey…Jiyoon? I’m Yuri. I hope we become great friends!” she said, showing off a set of perfect teeth. The tall one must be Sooyoung, then.

I smiled back at her. “Same-“ Before I could say anything else the teacher walked in and all the students scrambled to their seats.

“Jiyoon?” the teacher looked at me, the unfamiliar face. I nodded. He nodded back and then went to starting the lesson.

 

He had only just begun speaking when a note landed on my desk. Wondering who it was from, I cautiously opened it:

 

Jiyoon! Come to the party at Kangin’s house! It’s only for the hot guys and girls. Like you and me!

-Yul

 

That sounded familiar…party? Oh yeah. Tiffany was telling me about it. Should I go? I’ve been to parties in Seoul before but I don’t really think I’m the party kind of girl.

But then again, Mokpo’s parties are probably are lot more under control then Seoul’s parties.

 

I’m not sure…who’s going?

-Ji

 

I waited for the teacher to turn his back before I threw the note back at Yuri. She read it and furiously jotted down some things onto the paper.

 

Everyeon hot. For the girls, Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Krystal, Victoria, Sulli, Luna, Amber, Tiffany, Sooyoung, me, and you^^ 

For the guys: People like Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Henry and Zhoumi, Jonghyun, Key, Onew, Minho, Taemin, Donghae…basically anyone who has abs.

-Yul

 

…Donghae? I could start the first step of my plan at the party. After all, how many chances would I have to talk to the school’s kingka?

To be honest, if I could somehow make him remember me, I would. But I didn’t want to tell him. I wanted him to figure it out. He doesn’t deserve to know, really. If he forgot about me, it’s probably fate or something.  

…aanndd if he doesn’t remember, I want to at least try and change him back to his innocent self. It might be impossible but…

 

Ohk. I’ll go.

-Ji

-------------

subscribe&&comment! srsly! quote from @quotephrases. 

and also, to my lovely readers imma tell you a secret. Spaghetti make your s grow. just a fact i thot youd like to know. ;)