People Change

Changing Because of You

 

"People change for one of two reasons: either you learn enough to want a change or you've been hurt enough to want to."

--------------

The bell rang, but no one dared to get out of their seat until the teacher dismissed them. Teacher Lee may have been young, but don’t let his looks fool you. Master of martial arts, he wouldn’t hesitate to bust a move on you if you didn’t listen in class.

“Now,” Teacher Lee said taking his time, “Remember page 9 for homework, and we have a quiz tomorrow. Have a nice day.” He said. 

The students orderly formed a line and left. Once they were out of the classroom they unleashed their true selves and began doing what normal highschoolers would do.

One male in particular was in the hallways, girl throwing themselves at him.

“Oppa~” one said. “You promised you would be my date to the party tonight!”

Donghae, who did not at all remember the girl’s name, said, “Oh sorry, princess. I lost a bet and now I have to go with someone else. Don’t worry, though, you’re a lot hotter.” He said, smiling at her.

The girl almost fainted because of this, and excused herself to the bathroom, even though if she had just left Donghae wouldn’t have even noticed.

 

What was I doing while Donghae was flirting around? I was watching from a distance trying to find my next class.

“Room 36C.” I read. I began wandering around the huge building. I was already late for half my classes I didn’t want to build a reputation of being the girl who was always late to class.

I turned at every turn and eventually found myself in a completely empty hallway. It was just like a scene in a horror movie. The girl is all alone in a school when either a ghost or serial killer appears and murders her in a gruesome way.

Thanks to my bravery, though, I found my room. It was in the abandoned hallway. I peeked inside and saw a short hair boy sitting at the desk sleeping.

I got kind of crept out because, as I said before, he could be a serial killer, or worse, not even alive, and planning to kill me.

I slowly walked in a put my bag and books in the seat on the opposite side of the class. Slowly I walked to the person sleeping. “Hello?” I called, kneeling next to the sleeping person, a curious expression on my face, “Hello?” I called again, shaking him now.

The person abruptly shot his head up and looked at me. It was Donghae!

“Donghae?” I said.

Donghae looked taken aback, but quickly composed his face into a smirk. “I guess I’m that popular. The new girl already knows who I am.” He said.

I rolled my eyes. What a player! He was so different form how I remembered him. Was he really the same person?

And also, why was he acting like I was really the “new girl”? I mean I was, but he and I knew each other! Unless…

“You don’t remember me?” I asked.

“Of course I do!” I knew it. There was no way he would forget me. “Your the girl from 1st period who tried to get me to bang her in class.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“So today’s the first time you’ve seen me?” I asked.

“Well it’s not like I’ve ever met you before.” He said sounding bored.

 

I slumped back to my seat, and it was silent between the two of us. We were sitting in opposite sides of the room and no one spoke a word. I put my head down on my desk and let my mind wander.

2 minutes passed.

5 minutes passed.

10 minutes passed.

“Why are you here?” I asked out of the blue.

“The girls were getting annoyed.” He relied almost right away.

“I see…” I said, letting my mind wander again.

“Why are you here?” he asked. I was surprised that he actually started a conversation with me. For once, it was not just flirting.

“I wanted to find my class before lunch ended so that I wouldn’t be late. I found it faster then I thought.”

Donghae nodded and walked near me. I looked at him suspiciously. He slowly wrapped his arm around my waist. “Since it’s jus the two of us…”

Of course. He was thinking of…the ‘s’ word. (I’m still clean and pure! I don’t dare mention…*whisper* the dirty ‘s’ word!)

I lightly pushed him away. “I’m not interested.” I sneered.

“I can make you want it~” he whispered in my ear, seductively.

I scoffed and pushed him away again. “In. Your. Dreams.”

Now Donghae was desperate. He was probably hard. Actually not ‘probably’ I knew he was. I could see this…thing sticking out from his pants. “Aww, c’mon! I’ll just stick it in for a minute!”

Just stick it in for a minute? What am I, a microwave?

 

It was at that moment that I realized Lee Donghae had drastically changed. And I had to find a way to change him back. 

---------------

subcribe! comment! and ill update! :) like the quote? its from twitter: @thenoteboook