REAL men do this

Are you saying I love Kris Wu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Raven's POV

 

"I'm quite amazed on that suitor of yours, Granny Raven. See, he even brought you to Hawaii, long miles away from Yoonjae!" Jaejoong laughed at the other line.

I called him because I can't go to sleep. He's already asleep and deep into slumber but haha of course he can't take his bestfriend for granted. My body wanted to sleep but my mind obviously can't!

I twirl a few strands of my hair on my fingers as I wait for him to cease his laughter. "How's Yoonjae?"

"You're with Kris and yet you're thinking of another man?"

"I'm just asking. I don't even receive any message or call from him. Does he not know?" I frown. Don't get me wrong but I just miss the attachment we have. He's a good guy and he loves me seriously but in the end, no matter what he did, I just can't love him back.

"Of course, he knows! You know he's updated at whatever stuff you're in. He doesn't contact you? Weird.. I don't know. Maybe he's trying to move on already?"

"Freako." I rolled my eyes. We should have a proper closure. I wanted to have a proper you know..talk.

"Don't think about Yoonjae or his body for now okay? Sleep tight. Goodnight!" Jaejoong teased before hanging up. Ugh. I toss my phone on the other side of the bed and lay down on my stomach. I glance at the clock on the sidetable and reads 10:39 P.M. Are they sleeping already?

 

 

"Krissy, give me some space." I can hear L.joe complaints and loud noise of eating popcorn. I'm on their doorstand right now. Why? I want some company and my room is too large for me! I know its just an excuse but hey, atleast I'm honest. I'm amazed that their room is not that messy. I thought guys like them, you know.., are messy and has a pig den room but I'm wrong.

I shut their door close lightly, well they don't know how to lock so I immediately had an access. This was likely like my room also, the moment you enter their door is the living room already. TV is facing the door and doors going to their rooms are on the side.

My eyes widened to see a cheesy soap opera on the play! I rubbed my eyes if ever my eyes are joking me. Seriously?! Kris' head is blocking the TV because he's too tall then his other minions are so absorbed to the drama. I tilted my head to see what they're watching.

This is so unbelievable!  Fact: Guys watch cheesy soap operas too!

"Do you believe in Love?"

The elegant woman laughs. A laugh of a rich heiress, too much etiquette on the run. "Love? Do you really believe that Love can last a lifetime? I don't think so." She shook her head.

Then the camera moves to the one who asked earlier. She's far from the elegant woman. She seems to be simple. "For me, I believe in Love and I believe in Marriage."

"Yah! Give me some popcorn! I'm the one who cooked that!" L shouted and whacked L.joe's head behind before snatching the bowl of cheese popcorn.

"You should give me also because if I didn't brought some outside, you don't have anything to cook!" Kris snapped and plopped a mouthful of cheese popcorn on his mouth. Did you know that he's wearing the headband I'm wearing earlier? Aw.

"Do you believe in Love, L.joe?" L suddenly spoke. Right. A playboy asking a playboy about love. Haha this is interesting. They ARE interesting.

"I do but Cupid still hasn't hit me." L.joe replied with a hint of seriousness on his voice.

I clumped a hand on my mouth to control my laugh. The great L.joe believes in CUPID?! Wtf. Their fangirls would really die in surprise if ever they knew about this. I expect L.joe to say NO but wow. He did believe in Lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter