Chapter 9 - Girlfriend, you say?

♥ Forever Loving You ♥: Season 1

Chapter 9 - Girlfriend, you say?

*In the car*

-You were putting on some jacket

L: Here. (lending you a sunglasses) Wear it.

You: Oh, (taking it) what's this for?

L: We're flying to Jeju Island. So, this is to protect your eyes from flashing papparzzi cameras.

You: Ah. So that's it. (putting it on) It's so big. My face is small. Does all the celebrity glasses size this big? 

L: (he look at you while his finger was on his lips) Are you that curious?

You: Aigoo~ no wonder the fans recognize them well. It's because the props are making it look too obvious. I think it's hard to become a celebrity, isn't it, Myungsoo-shi?

-Myungsoo was annoyed that he just kept quiet.

You: A question should have an answer. I think my version of question could not be answered. So sad. 

-Myungsoo just ignored her.

L: (talking to himself) So childish.

====

*At the Incheon Airport*

You: Woah, I never knew that Inceon Airport is this big even though I live int his neighbourhood.

L: Tch. She really amazed in everything.

You: Pardon? What did you say? I couldn't hear you.

L: Ah, forget it. (started to walk)

You: Tch. (follow behind him)

L: Here. (lending an ipod) Listen to it while waiting for the flight. You may hear such noises, so ignore it by hearing this.

You: Ah (taking it) All celebrity listen to ipod to ignore the noises of people bragging and gossiping. How to use it?

L: AIsh. (take the ipod and demonstrate it) Click play and the song will play. Put this earpiece in your ears and you'll hear the song.

You: Ah. (try it yourself) Oh! You like Chris Brown and Taylor Swift? Me too, Myungsoo-shi.

L: Tch. Just don't open the other folder.. Sit down here while I'll be going to the toilet for a while.

You: Oh (sit) Okay!

L: Don't walk around and wait here!

You: Okay! (you turn on the music and he went to toilet) 

==== after Myungsoo went to the toilet ====

-He was on his way to you.

-Then, he suddenly saw a girl coming to your way. And the girl seems to stop walking too. 

-He refrain from looking at her and continue walking but she stopped him by grabbing his hand.

Jisoon: Hello, Kim Myungsoo-shi a.k.a L. It's been a long time.

L: (he gave her a cold stare) Let go of my hand! (he let go of his hand from her grip) It's over between us. So, let's stop here.

Jisoon: Myungsoo-shi.

*back to you*

You: (talking to herself while looking at people walking by you) What's taking him so long? The flight is at any time. Should I check it?

-So, you started to wonder around the hallway to the toilet.

-Suddenly, you saw Myungsoo with a girl from a distance. You look at it. They look like their having a serious talk.

*back to Myungsoo*

L: Let's not act like we know each other anymore, Baek Jisoon-shi. So, now, I need to go. (walk toward's the hallway. Jisoon look at him go)

-Then, he was looking down. When he look up. he saw you looking at him. You blankly look at him.

L: What are you doing here? I told you to stay there! (he was angry)

You: (open the headphones) Myungsoo-shi! Stop nagging at me! I was wondering what's taking you so long to go to the toilet. So, I decided to check   on you. Why are you angry to me?

-Jisoon was chasing Myungsoo. When she saw you talking to Myungsoo..

Jisoon: Who's this girl? (L looked annoyed) 

L: Aish~ (he grab your hand and pull you. He held your hand tight)

You: Oh,, Myungsoo-shi. You're going too fast. My jacket is slipping. Stop it! (pull your hand from his grip and pull your jacket up) Why are you acting like this?

L: Don't ask. Let's go. It's time for the flight.

====

*Arrived at Jeju Island*

-Both of you went to the receptionist area and check in. It was a special celebrity hotel.

L: Wash up and meet me by the fountain. Here, your room key. (leave and drag his luggage)

-You look lost.

====

*By the fountain*

-You finish washing up andd was sitting down waiting for Myungsoo.

L: (came in) Since nobody knows you yet and 'that girl'(he means Baek Jisoon) will be here by any minute, you'll have to be girlfriend.

-Your eyes started to gone wide.

You: Now, what did you say? (you couldn't believe yourself)

====

Chapter 9 END

Girlfriend? Was he being sincere or was he only joking? Are you curious to know what is the relationship between Jisoon and Myungsoo?

SUBSCRIBE NOW!!

Once again, thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting.

 



I am so sorry for any spelling mistake because I think and type fast to save time and to upload more chapters for you readers. So, I am so sorry and thank you for the understanding.