Chapter 10 - Girlfriend Issues

♥ Forever Loving You ♥: Season 1

Chapter 10 - Girlfriend Issues.

*By the fountain*

-You were sitting waiting for Myungsoo to come.

L: (came in) SInce nobody knows you yet (he sits) and 'that girl' will be here any minute, you'll have to "act" like my girlfriend starting from today.

You: (stand and look at him) What? Girlfriend? I had to lie again for your sake?

L: Aish (smirk) You're so lagging. Never mind. I am taking some walk so decide now if you want to follow me. (he walk away and you follow him)

You: Tch.

~While walking~

You: But, Myungsoo-shi, who is that girl earlier you met? You seems to have a serious conversation earlier.

-Then, L stopped walking and look at you. Eventually you stop and look at him.

L: Are you really curious to know about that? (you nodded) THen, if you seriously be my girlfriend starting from today. Then, I'll tell you everything. (he was being serious)

You: What? For real or for the sake of acting?

L: Ahh, this is not fun. Forget it! (started to walk again)

-Myungsoo stopped at the swimming pool entrance. He put his hand on his waist and then turn back at you.

L: You are so-called my girlfriend now, so don't you think we should get closer.

You: Ahah. What are you talking about? I cannot swim so you go on without me, Myungsoo-shi.

L: You have 3 more days with me. Are you sure?

You: 3? I thought 10?

L: Nope, the construction is almost done. That why. Are you sure you don't want to join me?

You: Ahah, no. I am fine. So, you go on your own.

L: Tch. That won't do. (he bite his lips)

-Then, he carry you on his shoulder to the swimming pool. You were upside down.

You: MYUNGSOO-SHI! (hitting his back) PUT ME DOWN! QUICKLY!

L: But, promise me. You'll answer what I will ask you. Answer yes or no but don't run away from me. Agree?

You: What's so important you want to ask me that you threaten me like this, Myungsoo-shi? I am just your housekeeper. So, I just act and work as you assistant since your manager is not here. So, put me dow right now!

L: Okay. (put you down) But, I'll ask you next time. I'm a man so I won't hurt girls.

You: (fixing your clothes) Of course you're a man. Who says you are a girl. So childish.

L: Tch. So, now I won't annoy you but we'll meet again later night during dinner gathering. (he leave because he hae someone to meet)

You: (look at him leave) What is he thinking?

====

*Late afternoon*

-You were casually strolling near the beach

You: Ah, so refreshing.

-Then a man came from your back

Philip: So refreshing?

You: Oh! (look back at him) Kim Philip-shi. (bow to him) Hello.

Philip: What are you doing here?

You: Oh, that.. (you scratch your head)

-Then, Myungsoo came in.

L: Oh, you're here. Philip-shi is here too. Are you two dating right now?

You: Tch. What are you saying, Myungsoo-shi? It doesn't makes any sense. (giggles)

Philip: From what I see in his eyes, he's jealous. (giggles)

L: (gave Philip a cold stare) Of course. She's mine right now. (hug you from the side)

-Philip looks a little jealous.

Philip: Ah, so that's it. She's your girlfriend?

L: Why? Are you jealous, Philip-shi?

Philip: I what?

Haeshe: WHAT! (out of blue, from Philip's back, looking so angry) You're girlfriend?

You: (eyes gone wide) Oh, unnie. (let go of L's hand)

Haeshe: (move closer) This man is your boyfriend? DONGSAENG-AH!

You: That-that, I need to explain. Follow me. (pull her hand an drag her somewhere)

====

*In a cafe*

Haeshe: What? You work for him? Dongsaeng-ah. There's so many other jobs out there, but why did you have to work for him?

You: Unnie! I had to. He gave me a substantial salary and I want mone for Grandpa's medical check-ups and medicines.

Haeshe: What? How much? How much is it?

You: I want to buy them with the money that I earned myself. I don't want your money. And, I believe you spend your money on shopping and donations.

Haeshe: I will get it! How much?

You: (cross your arm) Forget it! I will still work for Myungsoo-shi.

Haeshe: NO! He will definitely make you fall for him! He's a bad boy! He's a player! I don't want to be another victim of falling for his charms.

You: What? From what I see, if he loves someone, he looks sincere. So, why are you saying such things?

Haeshe: Aigoo~ You've fallen for him. You do, right? Dongsaeng-ah. You've just met him for a few days, how could you easily fall for him. I want you to be with Kim Philip, not him! 

You: Unnie! Stop it, now! I am just Kim Philip biggest fan and it's not I like him more than that! I am not falling for Myungsoo-shi. I am just helping him. So, stop it now.

====

*At the fountain*

-You were sitting near the fountain and was thinking about what Haeshe talked about.

-Then, Myungsoo came in and quietly sit beside you. 

You: Myungsoo-shi. Are you really a bad boy?

L: What? Bad boy? I don't knowmyslef? Do I look like one?

You: I don't know either. I just knew it just know. Unnie told me. (you turn your body to him) Have your ever fallen in love with someone sincerely?

L: Why are you asking me that when you don't even have any interest in me? You're not even my fan.

You: AH. (sit straight) I was thinking too much. 

L: Forget it and why not we have some walk instead of just sitting here.

You: Okay.

-When both of you were about to walk two to three steps, a girl stepped in. I was Baek Jisoon.

You: Oh, that aiport girl.. (look at Myungsoo. He looks annoyed)

Jisoon: Hello, L-shi. (in a y tone) [sorry for the rude words]

L: Why are you here at this time?

Jisoon: Omo~ have you forgotten. I am a celebrity too. I can do whatever I want.

L: Me too. So, get out of the way.

Jisoon: Oh, so you're ignoring me now. You don't know that I stiil like you, L-shi. So, come back to me.

L: There were no future for the both of us. When I was being sincere. you walked away and acted like nothing had happened. Now, you're asking me to come back? Are you out of your mind?

Jisoon: YAA, L! Let bygone be bygone. [it means forget the past and think about the present] And (look at you) Who is this girl?

L: Tch. You don't know? (hug you from the side. You were lost) This girl is my girlfriend.

Jisoon: WHAT? A non-celebrity? She's not even y or pretty. You must be joking, L-shi.

L: YAA! Watch your mouth. (your temper started to rise because you were the middle person and you don't even know what were they talking about) It's non of your business with who I am dating right now. So, just get out of the way.

Jisoon: Tch. What? She looks really cheap and sloppy. You like this girl? I though you prefer a y girl. ier than her.

You: What? (let go of L's hand) Cheap and sloppy? Who are you to judge me like that? I may or may not be a celebrity but at least I do have a pride. If I were you, I would be embarrassed to plead or beg a man to come back to my life as he already moves on. Do you even have pride, Baek Jisoon-shi? Don't think like you look a fool right now? (Yupe, you exploded)

Jisonn: What? Fool? No pride? (wanted to hit you L grab her hand)

L: Let's not cause a scene right now and let this slip. I don't want girls to fight because of me. Let's go, Haerin-ah. (grab your hand and drag you somewhere.

You: AH, let go or me.

-Jisoon can't believe that Myungsoo left her alone. 

====

*On your way to the room* -both of your room were just next to each other.

You: Ah. It hurts, Myungsoo-shi.

-L grab your hand tightly

You: MYUNGSOO-SHI! (let go of your hand from his grip)

-He agnry look at you

L: ARE YOU A FOOL? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TO HER!

You: Why are you so angry? She called me cheap and sloppy, who wouldn't be angrry with that?

L: You can just LET IT SLIP AWAY and KEEP QUIET!

You: Tch. You really like her? Is she that precious to you? If she does, GO BACK TO HER INSTEAD OF USING ME AS YOUR SELF-PROCLAIMED GIRLFRIEND!! I am getting so frustrated because of you! Next time, if you do that again, using me, I won't even hesitate to quit this job! I am serious.

-L just look at you. He was shocked that you were this angry.

You: So. decide yourself! If you're still going to act like this, you know what's going to happen. So, I'll be going to my room now. See you later!

-You gave him a strong glance and hit his shoulder. He look at you go. It was the first time he was got angry by a girl. His mother never raise her voice to him before. He just stood there.

====

Chapter 10 END

So, what happens next? What will Myungsoo do to you to reconcile? 

SUBSCRIBE NOW!!

Once again, thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting.

 



I am so sorry for any spelling mistake because I think and type fast to save time and to upload more chapters for you readers. So, I am so sorry and thank you for the understanding.