Calling for : Pynkfaery

NerdyJae's Photobook: Graphic Requests

Poster: http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/supernerdwinglin/POSTERS/puplove.jpg

Author Note: I READ the ONESHOT! Lol Hahahha I really like it. Hahaha. I usually never read anything that is like them being there idolselves because I was never interested but it's super cute! The goldren retriever is so cute I could totally picture it. Lol. and this pynkfaery I wonder who it is. Lol. I was wondering what should I do exactly with the poster. cause I was stuck and then I thought. I should go read it since it's a oneshot and get the feel of it. I know it didn't have any like grass or anything but to give it a warm welcoming but sad feel I used it. Hahah, oh and I chosed a different picture of gyuri cause I thought the different expressions that should would make that would kind of be like the pup's view. Like jJong, the puppy sees all these expressions and how he has to like look up since he is small and such Hahah. the story was cute simple and a little bit sad. So kinda like bittier sweet? I made the poster REALLY REALLY Simple. Since the story had a sweet simple feel to it. Lol, at least from my piont of view. Hahahaha. I seriously was going to get a picture of her with an umbrella and it was raining but I though it was too hard to do since the picture was like the sixe of my thumb. Lol. I was talking to my partner and said that if only I could write a fanfic as much as I wrote to you I think my life would be easier when it comes to writing a fanfic. Hahahahhaa. cause I like have to post like 3-5 wall posts on your wall. Lol, it's like a chapter of nonsense I am talking to you about. Hahahahah. Hopefull it's"okay" Hahaha since it's not my best . and you've seen better.

Username: *
pynkfaery
Email:
*Edited out for Privacy*
Title: *
Puppy Love
URL: *
Mood/Theme/Color: *
romantic, sad, warm colours
Photo Links: *
Quotes?
"Yes, you're an idol. But that doesn’t permit you to break someone's heart."
Need a background?: *
No
Designer: *
supernerd *Not Great with Happy poster.
Anything Else?:
u can always change the pictures if the links i give doesnt suit the poster >< as long as its jonghyun and gyuri :)