JaeJoongLove's Advertisement XDD kekeke

NerdyJae's Photobook: Graphic Requests

Aye yo!! It's JaeJoongLove once again hahaha.

First off, I am laughing my off at Nerd!!! Muahahahaha!! She probably had a breakdown because of Tinypic, huh? LOL yeahhh, lol sorry for laughing, Nerd! Hahaha Tinypic called the shots!! Tinypic FTW~ lol jk calm down and suh-mile, Nerday! :))

Just letting you all know that I, JaeJoongLove aka JJL, am officially starting a new story. It features Kim Jaejoong and Lee Jinha, an OC. The story is called After Three YearsAnd I know, I have many stories to finish, but I can't help it because I love to write lol. I haven't written the first chapter yet but this is the Prologue:

There was a crowd of angry fans running through the streets of Seoul. Shouting and screaming, the fans demanded for an answer at the front door of SM's official business building. It was total chaos. Eggs were being thrown, shoes were being tossed, voices were shouted over one another, and the crowd just kept on getting bigger and bigger.

Photos of the girl that claims that she was Kim Jaejoong's girlfriend were on signs and were cruelly drawn on. Guns were drawn on her picture and speech bubbles that contained harsh words filled the negative space in her pictures. There were many wars going on at the time: one war between SM Entertainment and the girl who claimed that Jaejoong was her boyfriend and the war between the girl and the fans of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

Not realizing any of it at all, everyone continued to bash out on the girl and they continued to scream their heads off at SM for answers. No one knew that everything would be over in three years. Nobody knew that DBSK would nolonger be DBSK after the third year ends.

Only two and a half years remain left as Lee Jinha struggles to get Jaejoong to remember the love they shared. After the 30 months, it will all be gone and wasted.

For after the third year is over, Jaejoong will forget it all. Not remembering who he was, what he was like, what he loved to do, not remembering DBSK and not remembering who he loved.

The link for this story isn't up yet because it's still in the process of being accepted at asianfanfiction.com. So yeah, this is my new story xD

This chapter will be deleted whenever and I will post the link when it's finally uploaed at asianfanfiction. Thank you~!

~~> NerdyJae : JaeJoongLove
1/5/11