Day 6: Red Mittens

6 Days Of Oneshots [Holiday Edition]
Day 6: Red Mittens
Featuring: Daragon

----------------------------

[a/n: I did this fic on twitter hehe (twitfic) it was my first to do that there and so I decided to post it here since  I did have plans in writing it here before. But an unnie had me with the smell~~~ lol so I did it on twitter as twitfic. Fun experience! If you've seen it and read it thank you in advance! Sorry for all the typos... don't have time to edit much here! (^_^)/ Enjoy neh?!] 

----------------------------

It was the night of Christmas Eve, and the most awaited night for Dara since it’s their first time to finally spend Christmas together. And having it to be spent on Jiyong's newly opened pension house brought more excitement.

Bright lights and soothing music spread throughout the pension house that Jiyong had recently opened. And hearing the guy talk about spending the holiday there got her eager to see the place in person and to spend time with him after all the tours and activities they have done. The way Jiyong had explained the place was nothing compared to seeing the actual place in person. And having to know each room dedicated to the songs he wrote made her proud and happy for the guy's success.

"Are you ready?” Dara felt Jiyong's arms wrap tightly around her waist

“For?” she asked even though she knew what he meant.

“To celebrate Christmas here,” he let out a light laugh.

“Well…are you letting me out of this room?” Dara teased since the guy did lock her in the Butterfly room since they have arrived in the pension house.

“Yes,” he laughed again and this time he took a blindfold out of his pocket making the curious girl wonder. “But you have to put this on.”

“Why?”Dara stepped back not liking the sudden appearance of THE blindfold.

“Silly,”Jiyong chuckled. “It’s a surprise, come on just put it on.”

“You’re not going to do anything to me…right?” Dara covered her body earning a puzzled Jiyong at first.

“Later I will,” he winked at her making Dara gasp. “Now come on, it’s almost midnight. Everything is ready!”

Once Dara had the blindfold on, Jiyong led the girl towards the living room where the fireplace is already burning and along the area were lit candles from different sizes brightening the room a bit more. Flowers were scattered everywhere adding more colors to the room. 

And in the middle Jiyong had set up the table full of goodies that Dara love. From the fruits and sweets his baby girl loves to eat were all set on the table.

“Now take them off,” he whispered near her ear.

“Take what off?” she shivered earning an amuse laugh from Jiyong.

“Your clothes Dara,” he joked, but the girl took it differently and covered her body again while Jiyong tried not to laugh.

“I meant your blindfold silly,” he laughed and this made Dara tense. Slowly heat crept in her cheeks feeling bothered and embarrassed about his sudden teasing and her reaction to it.

“How dare you laugh at me?!” Dara reached for the blindfold. “May I remind you…” she stopped talking seeing what was in front of her.

Her once angry face turned soft seeing such set up which she found so beautiful. She then looked at Jiyong and smiled happily just from seeing what he had done again.

“You like?” he asked and the girl could only nod knowing Jiyong always surprises her this way.

“I do,”she giggled.“You prepared all these?”

“I’m no Super Kwon for nothing,” Jiyong muttered proudly while he show his so called muscles. “Now come let’s start! So we can move to the good part!”

"What?!" Dara exclaimed.

"Just joking," he pulled her towards their awaiting table. "Ease up, would you? Are you on something? You're always tense."

Who wouldn't be? she thought. I am alone with you here she bit her lips trying not to go too far in her thoughts.

"Hey!" Jiyong called bringing the girl back to her senses. "Here," he took one of the chocolate covered strawberry bringing it towards .

As the night deepens Dara felt the sudden discomfort remembering her present for Jiyong that made her think twice of giving it to him.

Dara knew well that Jiyong goes grand in his gifts for her and she tried to the same, but before Christmas she had started she had thought about making Jiyong something special than buying somthing. But then Dara had this covered already since she has another present for him.

“Are you okay?” he asked brushing her flushed cheeks. “Oh yea,” she faintly smiled holding tightly on the ends of her sweater. "I'm just full!"

“Ahh that’s right here,” Jiyong handed Dara his first gift. “It’s just a part of my many gifts. Many more to come!”

"Ma...many more to come?" she whispered while she felt her body shiver feeling nervous all of sudden. ]Will he like it? I hope so.. Pabo Dara! she sighed.

“Bu…but…” Dara stuttered feeling something expensive was inside her present and remembering what she have for him. A necklace? Bracelet? Ring? No way… she thought.

"Go on open it," he grinned excitedly at Dara. "I hope you'll like it!" Dara looked at the small box and at that moment she wanted to cry.

"Yah!" Jiyong scooted closer to her seeing her tear up. "You haven't even seen my gift yet." 

"I'm just so happy..." but deep down she's dying to get rid of her present for Jiyong. "I'm just touched Jiyong," Dara sob lightly. While Jiyong smiled at her cuteness.

"Go on open it." he nodded along.

"Can't you hold on a bit?" Dara tried to utter through her sob. "Can't you see i'm cherishing each moment. Gahh why are you so pushy today."

"Okay..." Jiyong leaned back trying to hold his laugh as Dara got cranky. "But it's not even worth crying for."

"Oh it is!" Dara gently tore the wrappings feeling miserable at the moment.

"Everything you give me is worth it," Dara whispered and this made Jiyong smile.

"And you're worth it Dara," he pulled the emo girl planting a gentle kiss on her head. "Now go on and open it," he decided tp  help her this time since the girl is putting him behind his plan.

"Why are you rushing me?" she looked at him puzzled.

"Are you really okay?" he looked at her funny. "Are you on your..."

"On wha...." Dara paused realizing what he meant. "Of course not! Yah!" Jiyong laughed seeing her edgy reactions towards what he meant.

"Good," he smirked.

Dara decided to ignore his teasing side and opened the present and just as she expected it's another necklace.

"You like?" he took the necklace out from the black velvet box.

"Hmmm," Dara nodded and on cue, she swept her hair to one side while the guy slips the necklace around her neck. And once it was lock he planted a soft kiss on her smooth neck earning a light shiver from the girl. "Merry Christmas Jagiya!" he then wrapped his arms around her pulling Dara in a tight hug.

Once Jiyong pulled himself off her, he looked at her like a little boy wanting to know what he got. "What?" Dara tried to ignore such cute face.

"So..." Ji looked at her eagerly. Then he looked at her side and found a Christmas bag at her side. "Oooh is that for me?" he asked.

"NO!"  she took the bag right away."It's for Gaho and Jolie. "Jiyong pouted which made Dara feel guilty. "Where's mine?" Jiyong looked sadly at her.

"Ahhh...." Dara tried to clear finding an excuse to use. "Its umm...." she tightly held on the bag and Jiyong saw this making his frown turn upward knowing it is his gift.

"You lied," he went closer to her and seeing this made Dara alert. Shet! she thought. "That's mine huh?!" he crawled towards her as she moved back.

"Yah!" Dara placed the bag behind her. "This isn't yours, I...I... left yours at home! That's right I left it at home!"

"Ah...huh," he smirked as he goes closer and closer to the girl.

But Jiyong wasn't convinced and so he kept crawling until Dara was trap in the corner. And being so close, Dara felt herself tense again.

He inched his face closer making the girl gulp at her forming saliva. And seeing his face near her the sudden thought came again.  After all he did a lot all day. This is it huh? He’ll forget about my present. I'll just give in like this… she agreed with her thoughts.

Jiyong bit his lips as his face were a few centimeters from hers and as he lets go of his lips Dara lightly puckered her lips waiting for his.

And seeing Dara shut her eyes, he couldn't help but do it, "MINE!" he quickly grabbed the bag behind her alerting Dara.

"YAH! No fair!" Dara got up since Jiyong was on his feet running away from her. "Get back here! That's not yours!"

“Come on and catch me then!" he teased as both ran around the house. As Dara's 14 minutes energy declined she stopped and sat on the floor.

"Already tired?" he teased and with no energy left Dara just watched him. Taking the gir's defeat Jiyong slowly opened the bag.

His eyebrows cross together seeing such weird gift and as he pulled it higher he noticed a weird looking red..."Mittens?" he turned to Dara.

"Were mittens..." Dara sighed."I made that for you..but Mingkki's lesson with me didn't go so well as you can tell." Dara wanted to cry.

"Well Minji is a great teacher," Jiyong smiled just looking at his girlfriend's gift for him. And hearing her say she made it, made it more special.

"Liar," she murmured.

"I don't know about you," he tried it on and seeing it big on his hand brought a brilliant idea. "But this needs to have some test drive," Ji remembered his plan. "Let's go outside?" Dara looked at him baffled hearing him say that.

"Why?" Dara got up hoping to get her homemade present back, "I'll just get you something else. Please give it back to me." she said.

"No can do!" Jiyong slipped it on. "Now come on, let's go outside. It's snowing.. Please." Dara was about to say no when Ji frowned again.

"Fine," Dara gave up but deep down she was still embarrassed about her present.

"Come on hurry," Jiyong grabbed his thick beige jacket as well as Dara's similar jacket.

Dara shivered feeling the sudden cold and just when she was about to go inside, Jiyong pulled her back out, "No," Jiyong shook his head.

"Let's stand here," he brought her to edge of the deck, "Let's stargaze..." Dara looked up at the sky and then at him funny, "How? There are thick clouds all over?"

“Just imagine it," Jiyong laughed having such wise girlfriend. "Now stop questioning me."

Dara was about to fight back but the cold beat her, "My hands Ji..."

"Cold?" he asked earning a faint nod from her. He then took Dara's weird red mittens slipping both of their hands in it.

"Why are they connected anyways?" he meant the mittens.

"Oh that," she shyly whispered. "I didn't read he instruction right that in the end it came out attached to each other."

"Not a bad idea for couples though," he looked at their warm hands inside the red mittens.

"I guess," Dara giggled seeing that it did looked more like for couples.

As Dara was occupied looking at the pension's huge backyard she didn't noticed Jiyong's right hand sudden disappearance."You like what you see?"

"Yea," Dara smiled admiring the lights and bright snow on the ground.

"Warm enough?" he kept talking to her as he slip back his hand in the mittens. Dara stiffened feeling his hand all of sudden and feeling something cold, her heart started to beat frantically. "Don't remove your hands," he cooed near her ear.

"Listen to everything I say okay?" he said making Dara nod. "Jagiya~~ Thank you...thank you for coming to my life. Each day..."

"Whether we are together or apart... I am always thankful for having you as my girlfriend," he smiled just remembering the times they had together and for many more to come.

"Thank you for loving me for who I am, even the bad side of me," Dara let out a faint smile. "You are always there to comfort me in times in times I needed someone," he went on this time, his eyes moistened. "Always encouraging me to stay strong and keep on fighting. And to keep my dream alive giving me faith in myself."

"No matter how many times, you get hurt because of me," he tried to hold his tears while Dara's tears had already fallen.

"You are still there loving me unconditionally," he bit his lips for a moment trying to get his actual message but realizing what he's finally doing got him all choked up. However he was willing to go through this knowing it's the right time. "I lack so much in a guy you want yet, here you are still standing next to me," he planted a quick kiss on her head which made Dara smile while tears kept falling.

"Thank you for being strong when I know deep down, you're just trying your best to hold on," he went on while she listened carefully taking every word he speaks into her heart. "Thank you for taking good care of me, when no one is there for me. From the lowest point of my life and up to this point, you're here beside me.”

"Loving me more than I have loved you, but Dara," he tightened his hug around her taking both of her hands. "I want to change that. I want to shower you with the love you truly deserve and be your knight in shining armor to save you when you're in distress."

"This time... I want to guide you and lead you to the future you've always wanted. I want to fill you with nothing but happiness, and return all the kind, happiness and love you have given me," he slowly took a ring out of nowhere which Dara felt inside the red mittens.

"Marry me," he whispered lovingly and slowly he slipped the ring on her warm ring finger. "Be my wife...be the mother of my future children..."

"Create more memories with me," he continued. "As we grow older. We'll watch our own kids grow and love them like how we love each other.

"Experience more obstacles and walk the same path this time," he held her hands tightly. "As we fight it off all those obstacles that we'll go through. Marry me Sandara Park."

"You can't say no," he threatened through his faint sob. Dara grinned hearing him cutely say that. She broke their hold inside the red mittens taking her hand out.

She then turned herself around looking at Jiyong and seeing him in tears made her heart flutter. A man who can cry like this for a woman is someone that's worth keeping as she heard before. And seeing his face and hearing his sincerity assured her that her answer will be a the BEST idea.

Dara cupped Jiyong's face wiping his tears and her eyes looking at his lovingly as both sparkles like all lovers' eyes are like. "Marry me Dara," a hint of plea could be heard in his voice.

"You know," she lightly giggle. "Now matter how many times you stumble and fall, you know I'll always be here," she bit her lips since she's not really good at being emotional as he is.

"But I know I am safe where I am," she smiled at him. "This is my home where I belong... that's with you Jiyong.... So yes..."

"Yes?" he asked his heart beating erratically.

"Yes, Kwon Jiyong, I will marry u!" she grinned and hearing this made Jiyong sigh in relief.

And the sudden realization of her answer made him happy.

"Yah!" Dara shrieked suddenly as Jiyong lifted her up twirling her around.

"YES! he yelled happily. "SHE SAID YES!" Dara giggled seeing how happy Jiyong is.

"Yah put me down! Jiyong!" he kept twirling her around.

Jiyong placed Dara carefully down pulling the girl closer to him right away. He looked deeply in her eyes admiring her beautiful ageless face longingly.

"I love you," he sweetly murmured making the girl smile. "I love you," he planted a kiss on her forehead. "I love you," then on her nose.

"I love you," he planted another on her right eye followed by the left. "I love you," he lastly look at her again. And slowly he leaned closer and closer... their eyes looking deeply to each other. "I love you too," she murmured earning a smile from the guy.

"I know,” their noses touched, the sudden butterflies in her stomach gently flew freely feeling excited and giddy with what's happening forgetting about the cold. "I will never get tired of it."

Her eyes slowly closed as she could feel Jiyong's lips brushing on her numb lips and as he placed his lips fully on hers fireworks soar through the sky and just when she was about to pull away to watch, Jiyong crashed his lips taking her mind of such bad timing fireworks.

Dara's was quickly into his kiss savoring their moment together. And feeling his lips she knew she is home...right where she belongs and that's with Jiyong.

As they slowly pulled apart from one another, his eyes looked for hers right away. And seeing her eyes slowly flutter open he smiled. "Let's get married now."

"Neh?" Dara was sure taken back. "Why are you rushing things all of sudden?"

"So we can we get to the honeymoon right away and start making babies," he teased earning heavy glare from the girl.

"You sure know how to break our moments," she was about to step back to go inside but seeing flurries falling she was put in a halt.

"Ji, it's snowing," she happily said.

"I see that," he blandly said earning another glare. "What?"

"So much for romantic proposal," Dara sighed seeing how kill joy Jiyong has been.

And seeing the red mittens on the side, she quickly grabbed it. "Not so fast!" he pulled it. "This is mine!"

"I'll just get you something else,” she insisted but the guy shook his head.

"MINE!" he said."How about we go inside..it's getting cold." He tried getting Dara's attention of his favorite present.

“And let's start making babies!" Jiyong teased earning a blushing fiance.

"YAH!!!" Dara's flushed even redder. "You! You! You ert!" Dara yelled as she came in.

"Come on Dara, the blindfold, chocolate covered strawberry and whip cream are waiting!" he went on with his teasing.

"HEAVEN ROOM NOW!" Jiyong yelled with such bossy tone. "I'm all yours tonight baby!" he huskily said earning a shy Dara.

Dara bit her lips while she tries to fan her heated face hearing Jiyong yell those.

"I knew you'd like that," she stiffened seeing him in front of her with such grin painted on his lips.

"HUL!" Dara yelled as Jiyong carried her like a bride.

"Off we go to pre honeymoon! HEAVEN HERE WE COME!” he screamed throughout their pension house.

THE END!

-------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

How was it? hehehe again this was done on twitter hehehe but I did a bit of an edit... Added little descriptions not too much. I hope you all like tihs. This was actually my last DaraGon in this oneshot collection, but I got the idea here first and an unnie of mine on twitter again got me with her smell~~~ and pushed me in trying twitfic which is fun actually... hehe if you have twitter you know Madam Kang hehehe Smell~~~ And as you all can tell the ending here... hmmm yea that's the ending... but twitfic is open for that... (^___~) I tease lol. So yea. 

Anyway thank you all for reading! Comments and for subscribinng thank you! hehehe I will see you soon! (^__^)/

Love,

SeungsKa! aka Madam Kang for now on twitter! (^__~)