New Friend

New Beginning

Third Person's POV

"Thank you, Seunghyun-ssi" she waved to him as he dropped her in the lobby.

"Are you sure you're okay on your own?"

"Yeah I can manage. Thanks for worrying" Seunghyun nodded,

"Alright. See you tomorrow" he smiled as she waved to him and carefully walked inside. Seunghyun closed the window as he drove back to the dorm.

 

-Bigbang's dorm-

Seunghyun went inside his dorm, and threw himself to the sofa. He sighed as the pain from all the dance he did slowly penetrating his muscles.

"Hyung, where were you?" asked Daesung as he joined him on the sofa.

"Nowhere." He slowly closed his eyes.

"Hyung! I saw you with _____ earlier! Are you dating her already?" exclaimed Seungri

"Aish, of course not. I'm just curious about her."

"Hyung, curiosity will become something else. Trust me." Daesung smirked.

"Shut it." Seunghyun threw a pillow at Daesung, and went to his room.

"Hyung~ I was just kidding!"

"Shut up Daesung ah, I'm so tired." He said as he closed the door. Seunghyun threw his body to his bed. He unlocked his phone and scrolled down to find _____'s number. He stared at it for a moment, but he locked back his phone and buried his face under the blanket.

 

-_____'s apartment-

Feeling refreshed after a long warm shower, _____ carefully sat down at the couch, lifting her sprained foot.

'Thank god it was way better after the shower.' she thought to herself as she the tv. She took her phone which had been vibrating, revealing a message from Kwon Jiyong, bigbang's leader.

'_____ ah, we didn't get to talk much today, so I was hoping we can talk more! Are you free tomorrow?' she glanced at the clock for a moment and replied his message.

'Sure. See you after work' she smiled to herself. She took a deep breath and slowly took a bottle of wine at the table. She poured it to her glass, drinking it slowly. This day was not as bad as she thought.

 

-the next day-

"_____ ah I'm so sorry!" Jiyong apologized to her as she looked at him.

"It's okay Jiyong-ssi, it's not like I've been here for hours"

"Really? Either way I'm sorry.... The other guys couldn't make it. Seunghyun hyung is shooting for his drama, and the others are working for their solo... Daesung is also filming for family outing, so--"

"You? You're also planning for a solo debut right?"

"I... took a break today" he smiled

"Don't tell me you have full schedule today and you..." Jiyong just smiled at her.

"Well, I promised you"

"You didn't promise me though?" _____ smirked

"Whatever" he laughed, "Actually I want to do something...how's your foot?"

"Way better" she said as she ran her hand through her bangs.

"Oh, that's good. Come on, then"

"Where are we going?" she asked him as he took her hand

"You'll see" Jiyong smiled at her. She only chuckled as they went into his car, and he drove down into the heart of Seoul.

"Jiyong-ssi, how's your comeback going?" she asked, slightly turning his head to him.

"Stop stop." He raised his hand,

"Just speak casually with me. Drop all that stupid formalities, okay? I'm your not just your co-worker, I'm your friend" he smiled

"Alright, Jiyong ah" she smirked

"Yah, at least call me oppa, you little..." he gently hit her head as he laughed.

"You said you're my friend, right? Besides, they don't do that in the US" she smiled in victory. Jiyong could only laugh at her. All women she met so far were always trying to act all sweet in front of him, trying to get his attention. But her? She's not even trying.

He knew she was different from the others.

 

 


Hi guys! Sorry for the short update^^

But! It's going to be a double update with a short one-shot~

Anyway I'm going to be out of town for the weekend...

Will be back at Sunday!

Stay tune!