Chapter Four

Welcome to Cafe Magica~

Her majestic smile immediately warmed the hearts of the five boys and they felt at peace in her cafe. She directed the unconcious boy onto the floor and performed the standard CPR produce. Younghee hesitated slightly before placing her lips on his. She breathed into him twice before going onto to the thirty compressions. This continued for around two times, each with her hovering over his lips before pressing down.

This didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the boys. However, the atmosphere was too tense for anyone to say anything. A young boy with blue hair chuckled and Younghee looked up at him. He smiled innocently resulting in Younghee shaking her head. She stretched her wrist and rubbed her sore knees, which had been in an uncomfortable kneeling position, before continuing to press down on the redhead's chest.

Suddenly, the boy's eyes shot open and he coughed. The first thing he saw was Younghee staring at him and he immediately let out a scream.

"Ple-please-se d-don't r-rah-ape-ape m-me," he said, staggering back from Younghee.

Younghee giggled, "This boy has quite a imagination."

The aura calmed down as the boys breathed out a relieved sigh. They swarmed the maknae and fawned over him until Younghee sent them back.

"He needs rest," she chided, "and you guys aren't in the best of shape either."

The boys gulped and nodded, moving away from the now-concious boy.

"Just wait here," she ordered, "I'll get the first aid kit."

Younghee bounded up the stairs and searched through her cupboards. She pushed aside the bottles and pills in her medicine cupboard until she found it, right at the back.

Younghee made a mental note to herself, 'Next time, move first-aid kit to the front.'

She walked down the stairs and saw the boys sprawled across the floor at the entrance of the cafe. Younghee chuckled at this.

Upon hearing the girl's laugh, a bulk boy lifted up his head. He smiled, "Thank you, Noonim."

Younghee felt offended; this boy looked much older than her, yet he was calling her noona?!

'Noona?! I don't look that old! Wait.'

Younghee remembered the scene when she told the gangster that she was 20 and mentally facepalmed. She flashed a smile and moved next to the closest boy and immediately she went to work.

After the six boys were treated Younghee made them sit at the table. After cooking up a storm, also known as breakfast, she placed the food into front of them. They looked up at her and met eyes with a creepy smiling Younghee. She looked them all in the eyes and set her hands on the table as if she was in charge - and in some sense she was.

"Eat," she urged, pushing the bowls of rice and kimchi towards them.

The blue-haired boy pouted. "It's not a lot."

Younghee smiled apologetically. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm a bit poor."

A buff guy wearing a cap whacked the younger kid on the head. "Changhyun, be grateful! Noonim saved us - we should thank her."

"Changhyun, huh? It's okay, you know. I didn't even have enough money to treat you properly in a hospital." Younghee couldn't help but have a downcast expression. The boys put down the chopsticks.

"See what you did, hyung?!" the previously unconcious redhead hissed.

The boy immediately stood up. "I'm really sorry, noonim!" he said, bowing ninety degrees.

Younghee pinched his cheek. "Aigoo, Changhyun. I already said it's alright. Oh, and just call me Younghee."

"Are you sure," Changhyun hesitantly added, "Younghee-noona?"

"Cute!" Younghee squealed, smiling brightly. She titled her head to the side. "Yah. I just introduced myself, but I don't know who you are..."

The six boys looked to each other before nodding. They stood up in sync. "One, two, three. We are Teen Top!"