Chapter Three

Welcome to Cafe Magica~

The boy glared at Younghee and pushed her to the wall. 'Damn it! My muscles are too sore!' Younghee silently cursed herself and smirked at the larger boy. He raised an eyebrow, slightly amused and impressed at this girl's behaviour. Most girls would be screaming and shouting, but then again, Younghee wasn't like most girls.

Younghee poured the coffee cup that she was still holding over the boy. It was hot and he immediately let go.

'What a waste. But I make better coffee anyway.' 

She fell to the floor, but was in a position ready to fight anyway. She dragged her feet in a circle around herself and knocked down a few guys. In an instant she got up and punched two guys, kicked one on the left and elbowed one behind her. She dodged a punch thrown at her by another and kicked him in the shin. She ran straight towards another and for that brief moment, he was afraid. She jumped and did a mid-air kick. Younghee landed on him, pushed off of him and did a flip, landing herself on her hands on the ground. She twirled and her legs did random, but accurate hits. Soon, all thirteen guys were on the floor, groaning and clutching the places she had hit.

Younghee cartwheeled herself upright and massaged her arms, legs, stomach and neck. 'Man, they're even more tense now!'

Being too immersed in her muscle pain, Younghee didn't sense that one of the thirteen had gotten up. He grabbed her from behind and she spun around, now only millimetres away from him. Her eyes widened and for a moment, she froze.

"How old are you?" he asked.

The question had caught her off guard and she immediately reverted to lying, "20, so I'm your noona!"

And with that she pushed him back, making him groan in pain.

Upon hearing a moan and detecting slight movements from the corner of her eyes, Younghee turned, hands balled into fists and fully alert. She lowered her hands when she saw it was only one of the six boys who were beat up. 

'I almost forgot about them and why I was fighting.'

She ran over, "Omona! Gwenchana?"

Younghee carefully lifted the boy away from the others and checked to see if any of them were concious and breathing. Unfortuately, one wasn't. He seemed to be the youngest and she picked him up bridal style and nudged the others with her foot.

"C'mon! They won't remain like that forever! I can treat you at my place, the cafe three streets away."

The other boys nodded and got themselves up and began walking with Younghee leading the way, carrying an unconcious body.

They arrived and the boys warily searched their surroundings for anything suspicious. 

'Nothing so far, and this girl seems trustworthy,' a boy thought, boring holes into Younghee's back.

"Stop staring," Younghee suddenly said and the blonde boy immediately averted his gaze.

She chuckled, "Can someone hold him for me? I can't get my keys."

A buff boy nodded, most presumbly the leader, and took the limp body from Younghee. Younghee smiled and began fishing around in her pockets for her keys. She finally found it and unlocked the door. She opened it and the sound of the bell could be heard. They stepped in, greeted by the refreshing smell of sweets. Younghee turned around and smiled at her visitors.

"Welcome to Cafe Magica!"