* Blood Love * (Chapter 6: Leaders Responsibility)

* BLOOD LOVE *

When Akira and the others got home, Akira is still crying..  shocked about what happened. Once they entered the door. She felt the bad aura inside the house, the house looks gloomy and scary. She hold on to Henry’s shoulders.

 

“ KyuHyun ah, be ready…” said HeeChul.

 

LeeTeuk and he’s very angry. “KyuHyun ah! “ he grab KyuHyun’s colar.

 

“Ara, ara, LeeTeuk sama ochitsuite kudasai ( oh my, LeeTeuk sama calm down )”  she hold on to LeeTeuk’s arms, she saw LeeTeuk lift KyuHyun just like a pillow. “ Hey… I don’t know what happened but don’t hurt each other.

 

“ Its better if you don’t mind them Akira, you can’t handle LeeTeuk once he is angry. Its better if the two of you go to your room.” Said HanGeng.

 

“Nee chan, lets go. We still need to go to Yuriko nee’s parents.” Henry reminded her.

 

She didn’t say anything then she went to their room. Leaving the tension between the so called Angel Leader and Evil magnae of the group. LeeTeuk is so angry, before at the celebration he sense something different from KyuHyun, and then he send KiBum to look on what happened after  they  left, KiBum said that there are two students who died and he smelled the scent of KyuHyun on them.

 

The other group is just looking,  they know what will happen if they interfere to Leeteuk’s anger.

“I told you not to do reckless things! Why did you do it?? Do you know what will happen to you if the council knows this! You put the whole clan in trouble!” he throw KyuHyun away just like a piece of paper.

 

KyuHyun stand firmly just like nothing happened. “it’s the vampire thing right.. we used to kill people before.. and those two human annoys me..” said sarcastically.

 

“ I already trained you not to kill like what you do before, that’s why a decided that we will leave Korea, because I want all of you to live just like a normal people.” Said Teuk.

 

“Hyung! We are not humans! Hyung we are vampires and that won’t change, even though you train us very hard there will be a part of us that will kill to suppress our hunger! We didn’t ask you to train us, you just want too! Its very hard for us to obey you hyung!” they are shouting to each other.

 

LeeTeuk landed a punch on KyuHyun’s face. “ I just want the best for you, for the all of you but okay, if you don’t want to obey me… then just replace me as your leader. Do you guys think its easy to handle a 12 vampires at the same time?! I also sacrificed a lot for this!” LeeTeuk was hurt in what KyuHyun said to him.

 

“Hyung, hey lets resolve this problem in a good way not like this, KyuHyun ah, you agreed to obey LeeTeuk hyung right? But why did you do that??” EunHyuk joined the conversation.

 

 

“You should blame Akira for this!” said KyuHyun.

 

 

Inside Akira and Henry’s room, ZhouMi is there.

 

“Are you okay Akira shi??”

 

“Yup,  I’m fine.. I need to go to Yuriko’s parents, ZhouMi sama, LeeTeuk sama and KyuHyun sama are fighting. What happened to them?? Did KyuHyun sama do something wrong??” asked Akira.

 

“LeeTeuk shi, is a strict leader, he just wants the best for his group. KyuHyun shi is the most stubborn member of the group, before he always do rascal things which put the group in danger, the group didn’t know what LeeTeuk shi is going through, as their leader he’s the one being blame if his group members did against the law of the clan. Sometimes, being punished. The group will forget about the problem but they don’t k now LeeTeuk shi already made the way for them not to be punished. One time when HeeChul shi decided to live here in Nipon the council got angry to  him, LeeTeuk shi made the way for HeeChul shi to live peacefully here in Nipon. And the issue about Siwon, Siwon is new to the group, LeeTeuk shi saw him on the streets half a year ago, due to Siwon’s situation he helped him” Explained by ZhouMi.

 

“ LeeTeuk sama is a good leader, he risk his self just for his group mates.” Henry commented.

 

“ If they will only knew what LeeTeuk sama is going through  I’m sure they will regret doing bad things, the  more  they do those things Leeteuk sama is suffering..”  Akira is sad for LeeTeuk.

 

Back at the living room…

 

“ Akira shi??? Why?”   asked by DongHae.

 

“ I got pissed off by her friends, few days ago, Akira came home crying right..   the reason is her best friend and that  guy cheated on her, Yuriko lied to her, she’s not really her friend. And that Akira, still she treat that girl as her best friend….” Said KyuHyun.

 

The group wondered.

 

“You killed them because of that reason???” asked shindong.

 

“ I’m the only one who can hurt Akira  that much.. that girl will be my property very soon, and her blood will be mine only..” KyuHyun left them.

 

Leaving his hyungs shocked to what he said.

 

“ Teukie hyung are you okay..?” Yesung asked him.

 

Teuk is now calm, he’s getting ready for the reason that he will say to the council about KyuHyun’s case. He left the group.

 

“What did KyuHyun say?? Akira will be his property..” Ryeowook clarified it. “ He won’t, Akira is mine.”

 

Akira and Henry ready their self to go to Yuriko’s parents. When they go down they saw the group without LeeTeuk and KyuHyun.

 

“Are you going now?? HeeChul asked.

 

“Yup… obachan called me up and she wanted me to stay with them for a while..” her eyes are still swollen.

 

“Akira shi, we’re very sorry for what happened..” DOngHae hold her hands.

 

“Thank you…”

 

“I’ll go with you.” HeeChul  said.

 

They used HeeChul’s car, Akira is not talking till they get there. Yuriko’s mom hugged her tightly she assist Yuriko’s mother, there are many students from their school and the family relatives.

 

“ Akira chan, the police said that my daughter had a bite on her neck, it’s impossible that there are vampire here in Japan… and the thing is vampires don’t exist right.” Yuriko’s mom is crying.

 

Akira and Henry remembered what the doctor said to them.

 

“Obachan, vampires don’t exist.. I don’t know who will do this to Yuriko,  but I assure you its not vampires, maybe the person just want to scare us and the people around school.” Said Akira.

 

“but nee chan, don’t you remember.” Said Henry but Akira stopped him.

 

They we’re there since midnight, they go back hoe very tired. The other members are on their respective groups. HeeChul told them to rest. But Akira is not yet sleepy, she asked Henry to go to the garden.

 

“ Nee chan, what obachan said, that there’s a bite on Yuriko nee’s neck.. what if vampires really exist..” Henry keeps opening that topic.

 

“ Henry, vampires don’t exist.. how many times will I tell you that.. its just a coincident, our parents we’re murdered and I won’t forgive the people who did that to them. I told you to stop watching about those vampire movies, look what happened to you.”

 

“But nee chan, look what if.. just what if.. lets make LeeTeuk sama and the others to be the vampires. What will be your reactions? And what if you fall for one of them.”

 

“Oh my…! Henry what are you talking about.. hey.. but once and for all after I answer this question you will stop talking about that vampire thing  okay.. at first.. I think I won’t be angry at them, why? Maybe because they also don’t want to be the way they are, maybe they also want to be a normal human, yeah they do have and so called eternal life and they don’t grow old. I will try to understand them and try to help them if they want, and if I won’t be their prey.” She laugh. “And you are asking me if I fall for the vampire guy.. Henry I can’t answer that cause I never fall  and I won’t fall for vampires who doesn’t exist in this world.”

 

“Nee chan, you are so mean.. if there are I bet you will fall for them..” Henry stood up.

 

“ Where are you going???”

 

“ Nemutai desu ( I’m sleepy ) “

 

“ okay.. I’ll follow you later..”  Akira stayed there for more minutes. She thinks about what  happened to Yuriko and to her ex who cheated. “ who exactly did that to them.. there’s a murderer in school?? It’s kinda scary…”

 

She don’t know that LeeTeuk heard her, he’s happy but a bit sad cause Akira don’t believe that they  exist… and she don’t need to know it cause it will be dangerous for her. Teuk went to his room and he received a call from the council, the news spread quickly. The council wants to talk to  him about KyuHyun’s case. And they are asking for Akira’s presence.

 

“ They knew about Akira.. “ since HeeChul wanted to protect Akira now he needs to protect her too. And about what he heard from Akira, what if Akira know that they are vampires, will she accept them and its their fault why their parents died.                                                                                                           

The following days Akira is at Yuriko’s house till the burial, she’s very exhausted and lack of sleep.

 

“ Akira shi, you should rest now. I’ll ask the boys to do the chores for today…” HeeChul said.

 

“ Thank you Dr. Kim”

 

“Akira shi…” LeeTeuk called her.

 

“Yes Leeteuk sama??”
 

“ I’m going back to Korea today at 9am. I want you to accompany me, I already got your ticket. You don’t need to bring a spare clothes I’ll take care of it.” After saying he left and go back to his room.

 

The members are shocked.

 

“Me? Going to korea?” Akira asked herself.

 

“Nee chan, you will travel..” Henry smiled at her.

 

The group went to Teuk’s room.

 

“ What’s happening?? “ Siwon asked. “ Does the council know about her??”

 

“ The council sends a spy in every clan, they are monitoring about our lives since then..” KiBum said.

 

“ That’s’ why every human that we met, if the council thinks that it’s a hindrance for us, they killed it..” Explained by YeSung as he sits on the chair near Teuk’s desk.

 

“Hyung! “ HeeChul shouted. “ What’s the meaning of this?? Why are you going back to Korea??”

 

“ The council wants to talk to me about KyuHyun’s situation and they are requesting Akira’s presence.”

 

“Hyung… I’m worried about her.” Said Wookie.

 

“Don’t worry, she’ll be fine.” Teuk said seriously.

 

Akira take a nap just to gain some energy before they leave. Right timing cause it’s week end there’s no classes.

 

“ Akira shi, les go now..” said teuk.

 

“Hai.. Henry.. see you tomorrow okay…” she smiled.

 

“ Akira shi…” Ryeowook hugged her. “ Take care okay..”

 

Akira noticed that the whole group is worried about her safety.

 

“Akira chan… don’t forget to call us okay..” said Siwon.

 

“Ahmm we’ll be here by tomorrow right LeeTeuk sama??’  Akira confirmed.

 

“Yes…”

 

HeeChul accompany them to the airport, Akira is just quiet while Teukie is concentrating on his laptop.

 

“Hyung, what will happen now??” Chul started the conversation.

 

“ If you are asking about KyuHyun, I already made the reason for that, and if you are asking about Akira, I already told YinLee about her situation.” He didn’t look at HeeChul.

 

Akira is just looking at them, she didn’t asked question but she was wondering who is YinLee. And why do LeeTeuk need to tell YinLee about her.

 

When they arrived at the airport LeeTeuk entered the departure area without saying his goodbyes to HeeCHul, that’s why Akira said their goodbyes on behalf of Teuk. When they are inside the plane, Teuk is still quiet, but for Akira its her first time to ride an airplane that’s why she happy and excited.

 

“Ara, what was that??” Akira panicked.

 

“Don’t worry about that, the plane is just moving..” Teuk look at her. “ Just enjoy the whole trip okay.. and once we get there, don’t stay away from me. Its dangerous, our family council will talk to you that’s why I asked you to come with me.”

 

“E? your family elders?? But why?? Did I do wrong??” now she’s nervous, meeting the family elders of her employers, ZhouMi once told to her that the elders are so strict and they don’t want any ordinary people hanging out with their family.

 

“Just be true to yourself okay..”

 

The whole trip Akira is worried and nervous about what’s going to happen. As for Teuk he’s prepared for the punishment that he will receive.

 

                        

                                                                              End of Chapter 6

 

 

 

********************************************

 

Omo, our angel leader teuk will be punished cause of our evil magnae kyu..

Akira will meet the Clan’s council..

 

~ MiHyukie ~