Han River

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlQS5zJZFU

 

"Hey what are you doing here?!" the janitor shouted when he opened the door.

It was already morning. You were asleep on Daehyun's shoulder while he was leaning

on your head. The shout of the janitor woke you up. 

 

You pinched your eyebrows and lifted your head. Daehyun woke up as well. 

"Oh Ms. Minah." the janitor bowed. "Ahjusshi you locked us up!" Daehyun complained. 

"Oh my god! Really?!" the janitor was shocked. You nodded. "I'm sorry!I didn't know." 

the janitor went on his knees. 

 

"Oh Ahjusshi it's fine." you stood up and lifted him up. "I'm really sorry miss. Don't fire me."

the janitor lowered his head. "I will not ofcourse. I'm really thankful you did that." 

you smiled. The janitor was confused. You turned back at Daehyun smiling. Daehyun stood up

and kissed your cheek. You giggled. 

 

"Eh?!Daehyun you're with Ms Minah?!" the janitor asked surprised. "But you told me that

you were not intersted on her." he continued. "Oh I didn't know she own the company. Well long story."

Daehyun chuckled. "Let's go now!I'm starving." Daehyun patted his stomach. You nodded giggling. 

 

Meanwhile your mother and Zelo who had returned from his practice was panicking. 

They couldn't find you anywhere yesterday. They tried calling you but your phone was. 

Zelo realized it was already morning after he slept in the sofa with the phone on his hand waiting.

 

"She haven't returned yet?!" Zelo messed up his hair. *Where are you Minah?* 

 

You and Daehyun went to the nearby restaurant and started eating like hungry wolfs. 

"Oh my this is so good!" you said as you ate the meat. Daehyun chuckled and wiped a little

sos from your lips with his thumb. "Thanks." you smiled. 

 

"Wait." your eyes rounded. "Umma Zelo." you whispered. "Ohmy for sure they are dead worried

right now." you found your phone but realized that it doesn't have battery. "There is no battery!"

you pouted. "Daehyun-ah-" "Oppa" he corrected you. "Arasso Daehyun oppa." you rolled your

eyes. "Can I borrow your cellphone? I need to call mom." you asked. 

 

"Sure." he took it from his bag. "Ei you had your phone yesterday." you complained. 

"We should have called from your phone." you continued. "No I didn't have. It was in my locker."

Daehyun shook his head. "Oh ok." you nodded and started dialing your mom's number.

 

After a few beeps your mom answered. "Hello?" you said. "Minah?! Where are you?!" 

you heard her panicked voice. "I just wanted to tell you I'm fine. I'm here with Daehyun."

you told her. "What? Daehyun?" your mother looked around if Zelo was listening but thanked

God no. "Yes umma long story. I will see you later. Bye." you said and hang up. 

 

"What she said?" Daehyun asked and ate his meat. "She asked where am I and I told her with you." 

you answered. "You think Junhong heard it?" you asked. At the mention on Zelo Daehyun frowned. 

"You know Junhong. I should fix things with him." you said with a troubled expression. 

"I don't want to hurt him. He has done a lot for me." you sadly sighed. 

 

"You can do this Minah. Meet with him somewhere and clear things up." Daehyun patted your

shoulder. "You don't feel uncomfortable?" you asked. Daehyun shook his head smiling. 

"Arasso. I will tell him tonight." you gulped. "Fighting." Daehyun said and continue eating.

*I hope Junhong will understand.* you both thought. 

 

You both re your own houses feeling tired. You opened your door and found

your mother in the kitchen cooking while Zelo was staring at the ceiling. 

"I'm back." you whispered. Zelo stood up and turned to you.

 

He suddenly hugged you. *Oh man. Junhong don't make this hard.* you thought as you bit your lip. 

"I'm fine." you pulled back. "Junhong-ah can you make me a favor?" 

 

Your mother leaned in the wall watching the two of you. "What favor?" he asked. 

"Let's go to Han River tonight oh." you suggested. "Oh arasso. Thankfully I don't have practice 

today." he smiled. You gave him a tiny smile guilty from what you were going to do tonight.

"So I'm going to rest." you said. Zelo nodded. 

 

You looked at your mother she patted your shoulder.

"You must do the right thing arasso?" she whispered to your ear. "Yes." you nodded.

"Thank you." you said. You looked at Zelo one last time. He smiled at you. You sighed

and went up. *I can do this. I'm sorry Junhong.* 

 

The sun set and you were getting ready for tonight. You sighed as you looked at yourself

at the mirror. You wore a white dress and paired it up with heels. Your phone beeped. 

"Do well Minah arasso?" - Jung Daehyun. You smiled at the text and texted him back.

"I hope so. Thank you." 

 

As always Zelo was already ready waiting for you downstairs. He was extra handsome

with the suit he wore just for you. "Let's go." you smiled. Zelo linked arms with you 

and you both left the house. 

 

You went to eat first in a restaurant. Zelo was making it harder since he treated you 

so nice and like a gentleman. After eating you went to your destination. The Han River.

That place where Zelo after so many years finally confessed his love for you. 

The Han River was officially your place with Zelo. 

 

You rode the bus and was feeling already nervous. Your hands were shaking. 

Zelo noticed that. "Hey what's wrong?" he held your hands. You stopped shaking. 

"Nothing." you shook your head. "Arasso." he nodded and he continiously held your hand

in the whole ride. You looked at yours and Zelo hands that were interwined and sighed. 

 

You arrived at Han River and you sat on a bench. You remembered Zelo crying in there.

*Will he cry today?* you thought. "This place is so nice." Zelo said as he looked at the 

lights and the calm water. You gulped. *This is the time*

 

"Junhong-ah." you called. He looked at you. "First of all. Thank you. Thank you for everything." 

you said staring at the river. "Thank you for your love for me. Thank you for taking care of me."

you continued. Zelo sighed and just let you continue knowing where this was going. 

 

"I love you but." you looked at him. "As a bestfriend?" Zelo spoke. You lowered your head. 

"I know. I know everything. I know the incident with Daehyun." he muttered. 

"I know that he never left your heart. From your actions and words it was obvious." he continued.

 

"I'm sorry Junhong." you said as tears started falling down to your cheeks. 

"I'm sorry for getting your hopes up. I'm sorry I can't love you more than friend. I'm sorry."

you covered your face. Zelo couldn't handle his tears and they flowed. 

 

"I just love Daehyun no matter what. I tried loving you. That's the truth. But I failed."

you continued. "I'm sorry." you once again said. Zelo took a deep breath and wiped his tears. 

He brought you closer to him and hugged you. 

 

"I don't want to see my love cry because of me." he your hair. 

"I want to see you happy. I don't want to take your happiness which is Daehyun away from you.

I'm letting you go Minah. Be happy with him." he cried in your shoulder. 

 

You sniffed and patted his back. "Thanks for understanding Junhong-ah." you smiled.

"I'm returning to Busan tomorrow. My training is going to be there." Zelo pulled back from the hug.

You looked at him with round eyes. "What? You're leaving us?" Zelo nodded.

"Yeah. Plus my father is sick and I want to take care of him." 

"Oh that's sad." you said. Zelo didn't respond.

 

"Now can you please go? I want to be alone." Zelo asked.

You sighed and nodded. "Be careful." you whispered and started walking. 

 

Zelo looked at your back as you walked.

He hugged his knees and silently cried as he buried his face in his knees. 

*And here where my first love ends.* 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------