Locked In

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okfBprjeNHE

 

Daehyun the light. Both stared at each other eyes for a quite time. You cut the staring by 

looking your sprained ankle. You tried to move it but it hurt. "Ouch." you winced in pain. 

"What happened there?" Daehyun pointed at you ankle concered but tried not to show it. 

"I think I sprained my ankle." you said looking awful. 

 

Daehyun without thinking twice came near you, took you from your arm and helped you sit down. 

You avoided his eyes and leaned in the wall. He took off your shoe. "Yah what are you-" 

you stopped talking when you realize he was massaging your ankle. "Does it hurt here?" 

Daehyun asked while turning it to the left. "Ah!" you winced and bit your bottom lip. 

 

You gaze at him. That unusual feeling was back. Heart beating faster and faster. Red cheeks. Nervousness.

That feeling was back. But it must have been upgraded even more. You stared at how he perfectly

took care of your painful ankle. How he touches it so carefully. 

 

When he finished he put back your shoe and tied your shoelaces. "Try to move it." Daehyun said.

You did as he said. "Oh it doesn't hurt." you brighten and moved your feet a little more. 

"Ah!" you suddenly said. "But there hurts." you slowly put it down.

 

Daehyun stood up. Everything became silent again. He tried opening the door to get out from here. 

"Is anybody out there?" he shouted knocking hard the door. You covered your ears.

"I think they are all in class." you shouted louder so he can hear you. He stopped. 

*I must get out of here or else I will give in to her.* he continued knocking the door and shouting. 

 

"Yah!Daehyun-ah!" you shouted. He heard you calling his name. He stopped again and slowly

sat next to you. You looked at him. "Somebody must have locked us in." you spoke. 

Daehyun remained expressionless. You sighed. "You know I think this is the time we can 

properly talk." you said as you looked down. 

 

"Why are you ignoring me?" you said looking down at your finger nails. You already knew the

answer. It was because of Junhong. But you just wanted to hear his answer. Daehyun looked at you. 

You looked at him. "When a guy see the girl he like with other guy being all sweet. That guy 

will be hurt." Daehyun said looking deeply in your eyes.

 

You blinked. *Is the guy him and the girl me and the other guy Junhong?* you stared at him

confused. Daehyun looked at his shoes. After that phrase both of you stayed silent. 

Quite long time passed. You had fallen asleep with your head uncomfortably down. 

Daehyun who was wide awake thinking about you two noticed you. 

 

He waved a hand infront of you. "Is she asleep?" he whispered. He lifted slowly your chin

only to have your head unbalanced and placed on Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun startled. 

He looked at you and the hair that was covering your face. "I'm sorry." he said. 

 

You were half awake that time. A tear slipped down not knowing why. You heard 

Daehyun apologizing and fixed your head on his shoulder to be more comfortable. 

 

Meanwhile Zelo who was already to class was worried about you. *Where are you Minah?* 

he couldn't concentrate he was thinking of you the whole class. He asked Jongup in the break

but he told that he doesn't know where is she. 

 

*I haven't seen Daehyun sunbae around too. You think they are together?* Zelo thought nervously. 

 

At that break Himchan,Yongguk,Jongup and Youngjae met up. "Yah you think we should 

take them out now?" Jongup said. "Junhong is asking about Minah." he continued. 

"Yeah let's take them out now." Youngjae said. The other nodded. 

 

They arrived at the storage room. Himchan put his ear on the door. "I can't hear anything."

he whispered. "Let's open it." Yongguk said and took the key from his pocket and unlocked the door.

 

"Wow." Youngjae whispered. The others smiled. "My plan was success." Himchan grinned. 

They saw you leaning on Daehyun's shoulder while Daehyun was leaning on your head both sleeping. 

"Let's just leave the door opened." Jongup said. They nodded and left smiling and proud of their plan.

 

A student was passing by the storage room and found it's door opened. He was about to close it

but he noticed two people. "Oh?" he gasped. "It's Minah and Daehyun!" he shouted causing people

to form a crowd around him. They were taking pictures with their cellphones. 

 

"Are they back together?!" a girl said pouting while the others girl did the same.

Daehyun started waking up. He could hear people talking loudly. You waked up as well. 

"Daehyun are you back with Minah?!" you could hear people saying. 

 

"Minah ride in my back." Daehyun sat down. "Eh?" you said. "Just get in the back." he said.

You did as he told. He carried you piggybacked. You were hugging his neck while his arms 

were under your legs since you couldn't walk because of your sprained ankle. 

 

Zelo who was informed about you came to the storage room. He saw the people and you on the 

back of Daehyun coming out from the room. Zelo stopped. 

 

"Oppa!Are you together?!" a girl with short hair said. Daehyun stopped and looked at her. 

"Yeah everyone. We're back together." Daehyun said smiling. Your eyes widened. "Yah-" 

"See you guys around." he smiled and left with you on his back. 

 

Himchan Yongguk Youngjae and Jongup high fived. "Yes!" they laughed. 

 

Zelo stared at you blankly and left. *So you were with him*