Knowing

Busan Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdUiCJnRptk

 

Few days passed and today was the first day of school after Christmas break.

You haven't revealed yet your relationship with Daehyun to your mom and Zelo

since you couldn't find the right time. Your mom was busy with the work and 

Zelo was occupied writing lyrics for the rap battle. You just couldn't disturb. 

 

You stood up from your bed feeling still sleepy. *Why does school have to start again?* 

you thought yawning. You washed up and wore your uniform. 

You glanced yourself at the mirror, took your bag and headed downstairs.

 

Zelo as always was there waiting for you in the stairs with his bag on his back.

"You're ready?" he asked. You nodded. "Let's go." you said emotionless.

"Yah what's with that face." he poked your cheek. You made a face. 

"School." you sighed. "Exams homework plus annoying teachers." you fixed your bangs. 

 

"Tss." Zelo ruffled your hair. "Yah i just fixed my hair and you mess it?" 

you complained as you place your hair in its original position. 

Zelo chuckled. "You laughing?" you raised your eyebrow. "Here." 

you messed up his ramen hair with a smirk on your face. 

 

"Aish yah!" he shouted. Your eyes rounded when he started chasing you.

You went outside and started running towards the school. "Yah stop there!" Zelo demanded.

You laughed while continuously running. You looked at the back and saw Zelo

reaching you. You ran as fast as you can but unfortunately he catched you. 

 

You screamed as he caught you from the waist and started messing up 

your hair laughing. Zelo stopped and both of you tried to catch each breaths.

"You thought I wouldn't catch you?" Zelo smirked. "No I knew you would catch me

with those long legs of yours!" you stuck your tongue out and fixed your hair.

 

"Your really something..." Zelo shook his head. "Let's just go to school normally." 

"Oh so you mean we were going to school abnormally?" you laughed holding your stomach.

Zelo wiped his tiny sweat from his forehead and stared at you. 

 

You stopped realizing Zelo was looking at you. "What?Do I have something one my face?"

you touched your face. Zelo shooked his head. "I just remembered our days in Busan." 

"Busan?" you frowned at the mention of your hometown.

You remembered that place. Your house and friends. The school there. 

A whole different place from Seoul.

 

"I miss Busan." you said and started walking holding the straps of your bag.

Zelo lowered his head. *I miss my parents too.* 

"You know I don't even know why did you come here? You should have stayed

to Busan. I'm sure you miss your parents." you pouted. "And also that special

someone your told me about right?" you grinned. 

 

*Special someone?* he thought confused. *Ah right, you.* 

"Ofcourse I miss them." he smiled. *You not since your already beside me.* 

You nodded. You were getting nearer the school when you heard the bell ring.

 

"Hey faster." you started running. "Again running?" Zelo sighed and followed.

"Tss you're like Daehyun." you whispered. *Daehyun* he thought as you both ran.

 

Class started when you went in. You both bowed and went to your sit. 

After a couple of hours of lessons lunch finally came. You didn't saw Daehyun

which was weird for you during breaks. 

 

You stand it the line taking a tray finding Daehyun. *Where is he?* you pouted

as you take food. Zelo was just in your back. You two sat in an empty table.

You started feeling sad which Zelo notice by your actions. 

Eating food without happiness or excitement.

 

Zelo was about to speak when someone covered your eyes. 

You were lightly startled. "Who is it?" you smiled knowing who it was. 

"Guess." Daehyun whispered your ear. You let out a giggle. 

"Daehyun." you said. Daehyun took off his hand and pecked your cheek.

 

"You're right." he sat behind you with his other friends. 

Zelo stared blankly. What he just saw? Daehyun pecking your cheek?

You saw Zelo's expression. "Oh Junhong. I'm sorry I haven't told you."

you said. "Me and Daehyun are together now. I couldn't tell you

since you and mom were busy I didn't want to disturb." you proudly announce. 

 

Daehyun waited for Zelo's reaction. He knew he had something for you. 

 

*Me and Daehyun are together now.* Zelo's mind repeated. "Nice." Youngjae

highfived with Daehyun. Himchan smiled. *This is not over  for Junhong right?*

Yongguk thought. "Congrats hyung." Jongup said. Daehyun smiled. 

 

Your attention was focused on Zelo since he wasn't speaking. 

"Junhong-ah." you spoke which snapped him out. "T-that's great." Zelo

couldn't speak. You smiled. "I'm glad your fine about it." 

Daehyun wasn't plead. He knew Zelo was in difficult situation right now.

 

You continued eating happily. *I need to let mom know then we're all fine!* 

 

School ended. You and Zelo headed home but now with Daehyun too.

Daehyun happily hugged your waist while kissing your temple.

You both interwined hands and swayed it laughing and enjoying each other 

presence. Zelo just couldn't handle those moments. 

 

He felt his heart sinking and grew jealous. But he controlled it. 

He just walked with a lower head ignoring your laughs with Daehyun. 

You arrived home. Zelo went in first he didn't want to see the goodbye kiss of

you and Daehyun. That would be worse for him. 

 

"Thanks for dropping me home." you said smiling. "That's what boyfriends should do."

he said. "Bye!" he sweetly kissed your lips. You were about to close the door but Daehyun

called. "Minah!" you opened the door. "Oh?" you titled your head.

 

"Uhm can you call Junhong for a little?" he said. "Why?" you asked curious.

"I have something to tell him." he said. "Arasso. Wait." you nodded. 

 

Zelo came after some minutes. "What?" he said expressionless. 

"Uhm...can we go out for a little? I just want to discuss something with you." 

Daehyun said. You were behind Zelo listening to your conversation. 

Zelo looked at you. "Go." you mouthed. "Fine." 

 

"Wow it's so nice to see my bestfriend and boyfriend getting along together." 

you ruffled both blonde heads laughing. "Aish." they both said. 

You chuckled. "Have fun guys." you waved and close the door. 

 

"First let's go somewhere else." Daehyun suggested. Zelo nodded.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment & subscribe! Thank you! <3

Can you please guys UPVOTE? (If you want:) ) 

Please click here----> http://www.334353

Thank you in advance!