Chapter 5

Love Is a Battlefield

Eversince that day yura sked him out, L.joe wouldn't stop talking about how happy he was and that he's excited. "Some friend you are" i muttered under my breath. Why am i not telling him its my birthday on saturday? The best birthday gift is him to be happy, and and he is happy. So i don't wanna ruin it. Aren't i such a good friend.

 

I was lying on my bed while reading a book and my phone rang. "hello?" "jihae-ah, wanna go shopping with me today? i wanna buy something for yura" L.joe said. like seriously, i felt like screaming 'pabo' at him and hang up but no, instead "sure, what time are you picking me up?" "uhm.." "oppa, you're in front of my house right?" He let out a chuckle. "yes". i rolled my eyes "arasso, i'll meet you downstairs soon"

 

We soon arrived at the mall and he brought me to a jewelry store. "Since you're close to Yura, you know what she likes right?" L.joe asked. I nodded and blinked. "wah, all of them look so pretty" i scan trough all the jewelries and one necklace caught my eyes. It was gold and had diamonds on it, it was so "beautiful" L.joe blurted out. "Eh?" "The necklace you're holding, its pretty" I nodded. "Do you think yura would like it?" I looked at him and gave a small nod. "I don't know about yura, but i sure love this necklace"

 

He ended up buying the necklace i wanted. I swear yura, if you break byunghun's heart, i am so gonna kill you. LITERALLY. "Thank you for helping me pick out what i wanted to buy" L.joe said and smiled. We were walking back to my house and soon we arrived. "I'll see you at school tomorrow" i said and wanted to go inside but he grabbed my hand. "here you go, a present for helping me" L.joe grinned and walked away. He gave me a box with a necklace inside.

 

I went to my room and opened the box, it was the necklace i wanted. There was a note inside the box. "I think this necklace suits you best. I hope you like it. I got Yura another necklace. See you tomorrow - L.joe" I smiled widely  and tears were forming in my eyes "L.joe, how can anyone not fall in love with you" 

 

Double update today! :D I know jihae seems lame but she really loves L.joe :p oh and someone unsubscribe this story..am i that boring? :( thank you for those who is still subbing <3

 

The necklace if you're wondering how it looks like :3