Chapter 4

Love Is a Battlefield

I ignored him and ran straight to the bathroom.

 

I didn't want L.joe to see me cry. Yes i was pissed. Yes i am sad the fact that maybe i am being replaced but i agreed on helping him to get Yura. What kind of bestfriend am i? A teribble one. I cried silently at the toilet. "Jihae? are you in here?" "L.joe?" i whispered to myself and quickly wiped my tears. I went out of the toilet and saw him. "oh hi" i said pretending nothing happened.

 

" mind telling me why you just ran off like that? are you okay? are you sick?" L.joe started asking a lot of questions. I nodded and forced a smile. "i'm okay, i just thought i had ehem you know what i mean, and i went to check" my face flushed, i facepalmed myself. Of all excuses i could give, i chose this one. L.joe let out an awkward cough. "yah! why were you late today anyways? i had to eat alone!" i pouted. "mianhe, i had things to do with yura.." I gasped. "Byunghun, what did you do?!" 

 

"I can't tell you" L.joe smirked. "Fine." I walked away. L.joe grabbed my hand and kissed me. Well, that is what i want to happened but it didn't.."We had to help the teacher" L.joe said in defeat. "Since when does" I pointed to L.joe "help the teachers?" i said teasingly. "Since yura came" L.joe grinned and walked away. I just stood there, stiffened. "Since yura came..." "yah! you coming with me or ?" L.joe looked behind and said. "I'm coming"

 

By the time we went to the cafeteria, the bell already rang. "Yura!" L.joe waved signalling we're here. No need for that L.joe, really. Yura walked to us, cheerfully. "Jihae ah~" She hugged me. "Are you okay?" NO, of course i'm not. I love my bestfriend and he likes you. "I'm okay" I gave her a sweet smile and glanced at L.joe who was definitely in his Yura world. 

 

"oppa" yura said while we were walking back to class. "oppa?" i whispered to myself. "Ne?" L.joe tried not to look like he was about to burst into rainbows. I rolled my eyes. "Wanna go out this saturday?" Yura asked shyly. "This saturday?" My eyes widen. "Oh Jihae-ssi, if you wanna go with u-" L.joe cut her off. "No need to ask her, she's um busy this saturday" L.joe was eyeing me to agree. I nodded. "Oh thats too bad" Yura frowned. They walked off first, leaving me in the shock situation. "but saturday, is my birthday..." 

 

Hi! I decided to update in the morning ~ I hope you guys don't find this chapter, boring :B Thanks for the comments and subs <3 and for those who haven't sub, don't forget to sub! Hehe >.<