Chapter 1

Love Is a Battlefield

No one's POV

 

Jihae was still asleep when L.joe went in her room to wake her up.

 

Jihae's POV

"Jihae ah wake up" i felt someone poking my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw ljoe. He was wearing his school uniform and it looks hot on him. I blushed but covered my face with a pillow so he won't see it. "yah! don't go back to sleep or else i'll have to tickle you" ljoe said and smirked. I removed the pillow and stuck my tongue out.

 

"i'm awake" i said and sigh. "now get out of my room, i need to bath" i got out of bed and pushed him out of the room. Ljoe looked at me "Rude." i gave him an angelic smile and slammed the door. "don't be late. its our first day as seniors!" ljoe shouted. "I KNOW" i shouted back and went in the toilet.

 

At School

"You ready?" ljoe asked. I nodded. He slung his arm around my shoulders and we walked in school together. "omg oppa! I missed you!" girls started squeling. Oh yeah, i totally forgot my only bestfriend is a kingka.

 

"oppa you got hotter!" one of the fangirls shouted. "aren't i always the hottest?" ljoe said. "She must be blind" i said and tighten my hair tie. "what did you say?" he glared at me. "i'm just kidding" i chuckled. "oppa is always the hottest" i smiled at him and our eyes met. I blushed and quickly walked away. "y-yah wai-wait for me" ljoe stuttered and followed me.

 

We soon arrived at our class and of course we sat together. "oppa, do you think our teacher would be nicer this year?" i asked him. "she or he better be" ljoe replied and smirked. "yah! why are you smi--"

 

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" my new class teacher shouted. I looked at her pissed. "aish i wanted to ask oppa something" i pouted. Ljoe heard me and chuckled. I ignored him. "Everyone, my name is Ms lee. I hope you will all be coperative throughout the year" Ms lee said and smiled. "before i forget, we have a new student! Please come in, yura!"

 

Chapter 1 done! Hope you guys like it <3