2 Meeting Cho [Part 1]

Claim To Feign

“We need to shop for the same clothes, Minnie or else our cover will be blown. I’m meeting him later at 6pm but I have a gig by 8pm so, you need to be there by 7:30pm. Give your number to him and I’ll tell him it’s my alternate number.” Sunny grinned at her plan. “You’re really prepared for this, huh?” Sungmin said before putting on his sunglasses and heading out with his twin sister.

 

“Omo~ it’s been a long time since we did bonding and shopping like this, Minnie. I missed doing these kinds of stuffs with you.” Sunny said, half smiling and half pouting. Sungmin ruffled her hair and chuckled, “Let’s go and eat now, Sunkyu.” He said pulling her inside a restaurant.

 

By 6pm, Sunny drove to an Italian restaurant where she’ll be meeting the man which was arranged for her to marry. “Wearing a stripe cardigan and a grey shirt… oh… that must be him.” Sunny said seeing a man wearing a stripe cardigan at the far end of the restaurant.

 

She was slightly surprised. Well what could she expect? Their parents were known in the world of business and of course, they’d choose someone who’ll benefit them. Who else could be perfect than the young CEO of Cho Industries, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Hi!” Sunny greeted him and nodded, he nodded back. “Cho Kyuhyun?” she asked him and he gave him a slight smile. “I’m Lee Sunkyu. But I’ll love it if you’ll call me Sunny.” She said and smiled, holding out her hand, Kyuhyun shook it. “Nice to meet you, Sunny.” He said and smiled as he looked at her, studying her profile. “Have you placed your order yet? What would you have?” Sunny asked him, looking at the menu. “I’ll have garlic pasta and red wine.” Kyuhyun said, looking at her. “Hmm… I’ll have steak then.” Sunny said and smiled as she called for a waiter for their orders. “So, do you work in your company, Kyuhyun-ssi? I hope you don’t mind me being talkative. It’s my nature.” Sunny chuckled, Kyuhyun just smiled, “It’s okay. Well, no. I’m not working for our company. I travel and taste wine.” He said casually. “Oh! Wow! That’s great! How about… siblings? Do you have any?” she asked again. “I have a noona and a cousin who lives with us. I treat her like my own sister but she’s really boyish.” He said. “Oh, I see.” Sunny mumbled. She was getting bored with him. She doesn’t know what to do so she thought of calling Sungmin. “Excuse me, I have to use the rest room.” She said and smiled at him before standing up and going to the rest room.

 

“I’m getting bored with him, Minnie! Yes, he’s handsome and he’s got this killer eyes but he’s too quiet! I don’t like him.” Sunny said, talking to Sungmin on the phone. “Please be here now? Please? Please?” Sunny said and pouted. “Aish. 7:30. Okay. Bye.” She said and sighed.

 

The food was already served when she went back. Kyuhyun started drinking the wine. Sunny smiled at him as she sat back. “Let’s eat?” Kyuhyun asked and looked at her, it was 6:45 and she was getting really bored. She looked out as she sliced her steak. Kyuhyun cleared his throat to get her attention. “Are you alright?” Kyuhyun asked her as she looked at him and nodded. “Just thinking of something.” Sunny said and smiled. “Do you have any siblings?” Kyuhyun asked her, “I have a brother.” Sunny said and continued to eat. Silence enveloped them as they ate their meals. Sunny looked at her watch again, it was almost 7:30pm. Her brother should be here. She glanced at her phone and there came Sungmin’s message saying that he’s already in the rest room. “Uhh, Kyuhyun-ssi, I’ll just go and use the rest room.” Sunny said and stood up again, Kyuhyun eyeing her curiously.

“Oh my God! Lee Sungmin! Look at you! You look like me! Exactly like me!” she said aloud as she saw her brother who looked exactly like her. Like a photocopy of her. “Ssshhh! Someone could hear you!” Sungmin said, silencing her. “Here’s the shawl. Where’s he sitting?” he asked handing the shawl to her sister who still had agape as she stared at Sungmin. “Yah! Sunkyu! Pull yourself together! We’re twins. It’s normal that we look alike.” Sungmin said looking at the mirror, fixing himself. He was wearing a wig to match Sunny’s hair and he was wearing the same clothes as her- black top and skinny jeans with blue stilettos. “Minnie, you’re really… really… thank you!” Sunny said as she hugged her brother. “Ooohh~ you even wore fake s! They look real!” Sunny said groping on Sungmin’s fake s. “Yah! He’ll start to suspect and you’ll be late.” He said shielding himself away from Sunny’s prying hands. “Aigoo~ I bet he’ll fall for you, Minnie. And you’ll surely fall for him too. And in the end, you’ll thank me.” Sunny said grinning before lightly slapping Sungmin’s backside. “Go, girl! Rock on!” she said and laughed as she wore the shawl and headed out. Sungmin sighed to himself as he did a one last look in front of the mirror. “Showtime.” He mumbled as he went out the rest room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I never thought I’d write this much. Kkkk~ This chapter is dedicated to Kath, for spazzing with me about all things KyuMin, Black Butler and Bleach; and for cheering me up when I feel so down. ^^ Don’t hesitate to tell me your thoughts. Ja! :)

 

-Cee