1: The Deal

Claim To Feign

“Arranged marriage?! What do they think of me?! No! I don’t want any marriage or anything of that sort!” Sunny huffed as she stormed inside Sungmin’s room distracting him from reading his favourite e-book. “Who’s going to get married, Sunkyu?” her brother asked, closing his beloved iPad. “Me! They’re asking me to marry this big time guy whom I don’t even freakin’ know!” Sunny said aloud, her voice filling Sungmin’s silent room. “Mom and dad? But, why?” he asked as he went to his mini refrigerator to get some Chillsung, handing one to his sister. Sunny took it and drank everything in one go. Sungmin shook his head. “Minnie, I don’t want to get married! I have my life ahead of me! I have a band that’s soon to debut and you know I’m not the type to marry, be an obedient wife, clean the house and do chores.” She sighed as she sat beside Sungmin who pursed his lips. “Minnie, help me… please?” she said, giving her brother a pleading look. Then, “Oh my gosh!” an idea suddenly hit her mind. Sungmin started to panic. Sunny’s ideas were always wild and impossible and most of them involve changing their places. “Sunkyu!” Sungmin held up his hand, “Whatever your idea is, I’m saying no.” he said and emptied his can of Chillsung and standing up to get more. “B-but! Listen to me! It’s not an idea, Minnie! It’s a plan!” Sunny said, sitting up straight looking at Sungmin. “Dear God, here we go again…” Sungmin mumbled, opening a new can of Chillsung. “Okay! Here’s the plan, since we’re twins and we tried dressing up the same before, you’re the one who’s going to meet him and…” “And marry him? That’s ridiculous. And what are you going to do, Sunkyu? Enjoy your life? Hell no! I’m not going to marry any man! In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a man too.” Sungmin said shaking his head at the thought. “B-but! But! Well, okay! I’ll date the man and marry him but I need you to trade places with me for my band. Please, Sungmin, please…” Sunny pleaded. “I’ll just take your place and pretend to be you in case your band needs you?” Sungmin asked again, narrowing his eyes. “Yes, Sungmin. Yes.” Sunny said, raising up her hand in defeat as she sighed. “Promise!” she added. “You have a deal then.” Sungmin said before emptying his second Chillsung. He’s gotten himself into another trouble and this time, the risks are dangerous. “Thank you, Minnie! I love you so much! You’re really heaven sent!” Sunny said, jumping excitedly, giving Sungmin a tight bear hug and kissing his cheeks repeatedly. “Yah, Sunkyu! Stop it!” Sungmin said, laughing and pushing Sunny away. “You’re truly the best, Minnie! I love you!” Sunny said before skipping her way out of Sungmin’s room, humming an unknown tune as she went out. Sungmin smiled to himself. Well, try to think of it, his life’s really pretty boring. He wanted something new so, this is it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

My first attempt to write a KyuMin fic with my favorite OTPs.[ No, I don’t ship SunSun as a couple. They just look good as siblings nothing more.] I hope I can write just like my idols. Kkkk~ I don’t trust myself that much. XD This is unedited and I dedicate this first chapter to Jen. I owe her a lot for making me ship KyuMin. :) I hope you enjoyed reading. Tell me your thoughts, ne? ^^

And again, I can't think of a proper title for this fanfic. /facepalms

-Cee