TopBom

2NE1 + BigBang

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJtfQbW3Tlmw9-qLRB24p

Bom was running from her boyfriend SE7EN (I couldn't think of anyone else sorry.) she couldn't take the abuse anymore she was holding Rainies hand she was also about 6 months pregnant.

She ran into TOP. She bowed "Mianhe!" TOP stopped her with grabbing he hand. "Umma!" TOP looked at Rainie "Why are you too running?"

"I'm sorry sir but we have to go." She grabbed Rainies hand and ran.

TOP decided to follow them because he sensed she was in danger. He saw SE7EN follow them and yell "Bom! You better get your back here. I'm not finished!" 

Bom looked scared "I'm finished with this! You abuse me, me, and make me fell like ! IT'S OVER!" TOP saw him slap her "Listen I own you and your daughter!"

"She's yours too!" SE7EN laughed "Ya right! I used protection!" 

"Well it broke." SE7EN started to go after Rainie. "Umma!" She saw TOP

"Oppa! Help me!' TOP tackled SE7EN and started beating the out of him till he was unconsious. He went over to Bom "Are you ok?" He held out his hand she nodded "Thank you sir." she bowed. Bom bent down to Rainies level "Baby you ok?" 

"He didn't hurt me Umma." Bom just nodded. "Umm excuse me but are you in need of a place to stay? My apartment has 4 bedrooms and I see you're pregnant so I don't think walking around would be good." 

"Yes we are!" Rainie exclaimed "Park Rainie! Don't do that!" 

"Sorry Umma." TOP took them to his house and fed them he found out Bom is his Noona, Rainies 2, Bom and Rainie like corn, and  Bom got with SeE&EN in senior year. He helped take care of Bom, Rainie and the baby in Boms stomach. 

In 4 months he fell in love with her. They were al asleep till Bom screamed in agony. "He's coming!" 

"Who?! The baby?" Bom nodded he woke up Rainie "Get the bag and get in the car ok?" she nodded. TOP carried Bom saying "Breathe in and out." TOP buckled Rainie, Bom and himself. 

"Okay I'm gonna say this Bom I love you." 

"I love you too now go to the damn hospital!" 

TOP started driveing faster to the hospital. He pulled up "Rainie grab the bag and unbuckle yourself." Rainie did what she was told TOP was carrying Bom "My wife is giveing birth!" Doctors came rushing with a wheelchair he s her down in it and grabbed the bag rainie had and picked he up and followed. 

"It hurts!" 

The nurse came in "I'm gonna give you a epidural and it will numb you but you can't move." Bom sat still TOP and Rainie each had her hand. Bom was crying when they stuck the needle in her back after TOP kissed her forhead. 

They were in silence until Rainie broke it "Oppa...do you like Umma?" TOP and Bom looked at her "Yes I do. I love your Umma." 

"Then can I call you Appa?" Bom looked shocked "Only if your Umma excepts my love." 

"I do. I love you too." after Bom said that she screamed. "The baby!" 

A nurse ran in "Bom sit still I have to check if you're dialated." Bom was she was 10 cemtimeters dialaiated. They took her too the room "Sir you're gonna have to give the girl to a nurse to watch her or stay with her." 

TOP bent down "Listen to the nurse I'm gonna help Umma ok?" Rainie followed the nurse. 

In the delivery room~~~

Bom was screaming "It hurts! It hurts!" TOP grabbed her hand "It's okay" 

"HELL NO IT'S NOT I'M GETTING RIPPED APART!!!" 

"Bom push on 1, 2, 3!" Bom screamed "Baby it hurts!" 

"It's okay." he kissed her for head after 4 more pushes her little bo could be heard.

"He's beautiful." 

"Yes he is." Rainie came in "Umma are you okay?" 

"Yes sweetie." 

Flashback over~~~ 

Bom's POV~~

It's been 5  months since Seunghyun was born. SE7EN has tryed to get back in my life he's even tryed to bribe TOP into leaveing me. It's Christmas season and it's already snowed. "Seugnhyun who's mommas little boy? You are." I see TOP and Rainie outside uilding a snowman. I changed Seunghyun and Put him in his highchairs. 

"TOP RAINIE COME INSIDE!" They started running and I was laughing TOP grabbed Rainie and started running. I was fixing hot choclate and feeding Seunghyun. 

"Umma! Marry Appa!" 

"Mwo!" TOP got down in front of me "Bom Noona." 

"What have I told you?"

"Bom when i saved you I fell for you. I love Rainie like my own and Seunghyun. Basically what I'm trying to say I love you will you marry me?" 

"Yes!!" I jumped in his arms.

Summer~~

Bom and TOP married.