DaraYang

2NE1 + BigBang

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYxjmcZHp-Zqyo4uzwjOk

It all started with Taeyangs I Need A Girl,  G-Dragon helped him confess. But what people don't know they've secretly been dating way before her debut in 2NE1. Dara had a beautiful girl, she named it after her leader Chaerin and a baby boy named Jiyoung.  

Taeyang walked in after rehearsing their new comeback Bad Boy. "Noona anyone home?!" Dara walked in "Shush! I just put JiYoung down and Chaerin." Taeyang hugged her and kissed her forhead. "I missed you" "I missed you too. I'm gonna go to sleep want to join?" Dara winked and walked into the bedroom. Tayeang gulped and followed her. 

Next Day~~~

Taeyang and Dara both woke up to Chaerin jumping on them. "Wake up! Appa! Umma!" Taeyang grabbed her and tickled her "Umma help me!" Dara grabbed Chaerin "Lets run" they both nodded.

Taeyang was fast a grabbed Dara and threw her over his shoulder. "Youngae put me down! I'm too old for this!" Taeyang put her down "You're not old! You're perfect. I don't care if you're 38 I will still be attracted too you." Dara kissed him then Jiyoung started crying. "Your turn babe" and stuck her toungue out. 

Taeyang grabbed Jiyoung and knew it was time for a diaper change. So he changed him and got him new clothes and walked down stairs and fed him. It was now around 3PM (they woke up at 12 and they both don't have scheldules) He then walked into the living rom and sat on the couch with Jiyoung in his arms. Chaerin was watching TV and playing with her Barbie and Ken.

Dara then gasped "Babe! We have a little problem!" Taeyang put Jiyoung down(A/N forgot to mention it but chaerin was changed too!) "Are you pregnant?" "No! But the fans found out about us." 

"How?" "It turns out someone in YG has told them!" Taeyang hissed. (A/N theytold everyone)