Ch.4

Not The Look But The Love

"Why did you do that for?" Kris asked as the boys all cross their arms and look at KyungMi in disbelief.

"What? I didnt like how those stupid hags put you down? Plus you all need to stand up for yourself!" Kyung Mi stated as she cross her arms and look at them.

"Plus why did you agree on that stupid BET!" Suho yelled and Kyung Mi covers her ears.

"YAH! its okay I can help..." Kyung Mi crack a smile.

"How?" Rina asked curious.

"Hrmm let just say I know what I'm doing but." Kyung Mi smirked.

"But what?" Chanyeol asked.

"Everyone has to get along!" Kyung Mi stated and EXO look at eachother and made a face.

"Get along with them? Psh over my dead body." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Yea, over his dead body first then we'll get along!" Sehun said and Luhan turn to look at them. "WHAT?" Kris yelled at him.

"GUYS stop it." Kyung Mi was getting irritated.

"You did not just  say that!" They all yelled and started fighting.

"UGHHHH!" Kyung Mi yelled. As the rest of the girls tried to stop the boys.

"YAH! STOP IT!" Kyung Mi scream and kick the chair.

"FINE BE LIKE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING AND I HATE YOU ALL, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE!"  Kyung Mi finish and storm out of the door.

"Kyungmi."

"Hate"

"Us"

"Doesn't"

"Want"

"To"

"Have"

"Anything"

"To"

"Do"

"With"

"Us" They all say one word at a time.

"Kyung Mi is always here for us."DO cried as everyone break out afterward.

"I guess we should try to get along now." Suho sadly said.

"Yea its for the best." Kris said as he took out his hand and put it in the middle.

Everyone did the same. "We are ONE" They all smile and left the room.

"We have to do something to make her happy." Chanyeol stated.

"Like what?" They all asked but Chanyeol have an idea. "Don't worry I got this." He said and wink.

"Hrmm I wonder what they are thinking." Min Hye said and everyone agree.

"They got along so well and easy." Ae Ri eye's

"So what's gonna happen next?" Tao asked.

Kyung Mi walk alone outside of class as she sigh. "Can't believe those guys can be so hard to get them together." She thought.

"Someone look irritated." Joong Ki smirked. "What do you want?" Kyung Mi glared at Joong Ki.

"Nothing you seem like you're stressing already." Joong Ki laugh.

"Hrmm it doesn't seem like you're working hard enough? Preparing to lose and kneel down on your knees already?" Kyung Mi laugh as he kept quiet.

"Don't ever touch my girlfriend without my permission!" He said changing the subject.

"Hrmm is that a warning? Well let just say this next time teach your girlfriend how to keep shut and stand on her side of the line then nothing will happen." Kyung Mi bow as she left him there alone.

"I'll watch you closely Kyung Mi!" He said and went inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update^^