Ch.3

Not The Look But The Love

Later that night Kyung Mi was doing her homework while her parents were out for the night. Chanyeol got out of his room with his bag of homework with him as he cross over. Kyung Mi notice his figure who is approaching the window with the widest smile plaster on his face. Kyung Mi laugh as she went and open her window for him to come inside.

"Aigoo I told you to come through the door babo~" She said but Chanyeol kept his smile on. "Mian I didn't want to walk alone at night in the scary street." Chanyeol said as he sat next to her. "Excues and more Excuses." Kyung Mi stated as she continue doing her homework."Also we can be study buddies." Chanyeol chuckle which cause Kyung Mi to laugh along.

"Anyway are you hungry? I can go get some snacks for us." Kyung Mi asked and Chanyeol's eyes widen. "I haven't eat anything these days after my parents left I would love to eat anything you get." He said and Kyung Mi got up as she pulls him up with her. "That means dinner time for us then, We'll study after we eat then." Chanyeol nodded and follow behind her as they both went to the kitchen.

"What can you make?" Chanyeol asked. "I can make alot of things but I'll just make us some spicy rice cake (Deokbokki)." Kyung Mi took out all the ingredients. "Ohhhh~ I love Deokbokki!" Chanyeol cheer as he help Kyung Mi get the stuff out.

They both start to cook together. "The water is boiling KyungMi I don't know what to do!" Chanyeol yelled cause Kyung Mi to run over to the stove. "Ahhh babo put the dry fish in." Kyung Mi yelled and Chanyeol put 7 of them in. "That was easy." Kyung Mi laugh as she saw Chanyeol whipped off his sweat.

"I never knew cooking can be this hard." Chanyeol smile sheeply.

"Chanyeol-ah come help me unfrozen the rice while I get the spicy sauces." Chanyeol nodded and ran over to open the bag of frozen rice and took them apart.

"I can't wait to eat it!" Chanyeol smile. After 30 minutes of cooking they were finally finish and Chanyeol grab a big plate for Kyung Mi to place the Deokbokki on it as she took it upstair and Chanyeol carying two small plates with 2 chopsticks for them to eat.

They move the papers and Chanyeol settle the table with Kyung Mi and Kyung Mi use her chopstick to grab a piece of rice. "Say ahhhh!" Kyung Mi said and Chanyeol did what he was told and ate the rice.

"How is it? Is it good?" She asked.

"Its very yummy. Here!" Chanyeol grabbed one for her too. "Ahhhh" She ate it and it was good.

Later that night Chanyeol didn't even go home. He fell asleep in her room. While he was sleeping Kyung Mi took out her phone and snap a picture of him sleeping. "He can be so cute." Kyung Mi giggles lowly.

/

/

The next morning Chanyeol climb out of KyungMi's room into his to go get ready. They both came out of the house at the same time and walk together to school. Soon before they go further to the school gate EXO geek and EXO nerd were outside the gate waiting for your arrival.

"Hey guys!" You wave as they all look towards you and race to where you and Chanyeol were at. "Kyung Mi why are you always with EXO Geek's Chanyeol?" Kris asked crossing his arms.

"Aren't you guys too harsh on each other?" Kyung Mi asked. "Its not harsh its just the beginning." Suho stated and they all agree.

"See you all do get along you even agree on one statement." Ae Ri stated walking up behind Kyung Mi and the rest.

"No we didn't." Xiu Min pouted. "Anyway what are you guys doing out here?" Rina asked curiously. "Nothing." Suho stated and he pouted.

"Don't be like that I know you guys are all waiting for the Queenkas." Min Hye laughed.

Soon the Queenkas arrived. "ChoHee unnie look at those lowlife people by the side of school." Yoo Min said cause them all to laugh.

"Those guys seem to always be with those girls." Sa Rang said. "Hey, they match eachother." Yoo Yoo said looking at her nails.

"Who cares about them, lets go talk to them don't we?" ChoHee stated as they walk towards them.

Tae Mi spotted those queenkas coming. " alert." She said lowly as everyone turn around to look at them.

"Oh my gosh they are coming our way." Luhan said as Sehun, Kai, D.O, and Tao went to Kyung Mi's side.

"Hello nerds and geeks." Chohee smile as she crossed her arms.

"What do you want? Kyung Mi asked. "Oh nothing much just want to stop by and say goodmorning."  Yoo Yoo stated as she smile. "Well thats nice of you alright." Rina smirked. "

"Hi Cho Hee, Yoo Yoo, Sa Rang, Min Ji, Eun Jae and Kyung Ae." They boys said as they all wave hi.

"Aww you guys are soo cute....I meant NOT, Dumb people." Eun Jae said as everyone laugh.

"Don't call them dumb!" Kyung Mi madly said as she saw the sad face in them. "Aww is our little Kyung Mi hurt?" Kyung Ae asked.

"Don't cross the line or else I'll kick your ." Tae Mi said. "Oh my we are so scared!" Min Ji fake a scary face as she went to hide behind Sa Rang.

"They are so ugly Chanyeol with fuzzy hair weird smile and big glasses on, Kris with his long hair tied and with those black glasses, Suho with that ugly smile and long hair, Tao with those dark circles and he even talk weird." ChoHee said while the other continue the story. "Stop it." Kyung Mi said holding her fist tightly.

"D.O with those big eyes and weird face, Kai who is dark skinned and long hair, Luhan with that girl face and long hair, Xiu Min with those fat in him. "Eun Jae laugh. "They are crossing the line." Min Hye said as she was getting ready to punch someone. The boys were all looking guilty and sad. They all have low self-esteem. "Hmm also Lay with that ugly Unicorn sign and long hair he's not even a kid anymore, And Chen with that old man face, plus Baekhyun and Sehun who looks like-" Kyung Mi was done with their bullying. Kyung Mi finall take the first move and punch Yoo Min in the eyes as Cho hee and the rest of the girls scream.

They all back away from Yoo Min who was knock down with one hit. "And I told you to shut up when you didn't now take that." Kyung Mi yelled causing all the attention from the students.

Min Hye smirked as they girls went to grab the queenkas and surrounded them. "What are you gonna do huh?" ChoHee screamed at Tae Mi, Kyung Mi, Rina, Ae Ri and Min Hye. All the boys were shock by Kyung Mi's sudden move that none of them were stopping the fight.

"What am I gonna do huh?" Kyung Mi laugh. "Oh its pretty easy to guess when you bully people and what will you get in return?" Kyung Mi laugh as she pulled Chohee's hair and slap her across the face. Min Hye slapped Eun Jae twice and pulled her hair. Tae Mi saw Min Ji and Sa Rang trying to run away as she grabbed their hair and drag them back into the ground.

"Trying to escape when you think you're so cool picking on the wrong people?" Tae Mi smirked as she took out her water bottle and pour her water on their face as their makeup smeared.

Yoo Yoo got punched by Ae Ri and as for Kyung Ae, Kyung Mi didn't hesitate as she slap her and grab her collar and smirked. "Try picking on my boys again and you'll see worst then this!" Kyung Mi push her down to pile up with the rest of the Queenkas.

By now everyone was surrounding the girls as the Kingkas came to the surrounding and saw those Queenkas all beaten up and messy.

"What happen?" Joo Min asked.

"Looks like they got beat up quite bad by those girls." EunHyuk laugh as Chohee spotted JoongKi. "Oppa help me!" She yelled as she was about to get up.

"Don't even move!" Kyung Mi yelled as she freak out. "What are you doing with them?" Joong Ki asked angrily at Kyung Mi.

"Watch and learn." Kyung Mi crossed her arms.

"Now Apologizes to them one by one." Rina bend down on their level as they all were shaking.

"NOW." Kyung Mi stomp on the ground causing them to scream.

"Stop it Kyung Mi!" JoongKi yelled. "What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?"

"I didn't do anything just telling them a lesson not to come and pick on me and my people anymore." Kyung Mi smile.

"Yea who told them to do the first move!" Ae Ri smirked.

"Fine then if you wanna be like that then lets have a contest." Joong Ki stated.

"What contest?" Kyung Mi asked.

"A dance or sing contest between our group and yours, Winners will take on the Kingkas name and loser down on the knee and beg for forgiveness." Joongki smirked.

"Deal!" Kyung Mi agree as all the boys mouth dropped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

update^^