Ch1

Not The Look But The Love

Kyung Mi's POV

Outside of Seoul High School you can hear people scaring and yelling. Why?

Hrmm you must be wondering right? Well I can say that Seoul is not just a regular high school. Its fill with many people, like Rich, Geeks, Nerds, Dumb people, Fan girls, and not last but least Famous people. As for Me I'm one of them least people but I get pick on by the most popular girls in school. You must be wondering again huh~? Well, I'll just let you all find out why. So Everyday is the same girls screaming for hotness guys and guys screaming for uhhh...Girls who thinks they are too cool for everyone except the Kingkas, I heard that these Queenkas only want attentions from the Kingkas only because they are famous. Every school life is like this. Anyway Back to the story.

End of POV

Kyung Mi was walking down the streets with her friend Chanyeol he's one of her neighbors although he did introduce her to some of his friends... A.K.A the Geeks group. She loves them they were funny and cute, although sadly only Kyung Mi sees the cuteness in them. Everyone hated them, cause they weren't outstanding. But she didn't care if she was popular for being the Ulzzang in school she never wanted to join the popular people. She gets pick on by the Queenkas cause she hangs out with infamous people like her friends. She never cared about being famous or not its life.

Kyung Mi and Chanyeol got to the gate it was rather crowd due to the Kingkas and Queenkas. "Seriosuly, This stupid crowd need to face reality and move out of the way so everyone can enter." Kyung Mi mutter and Chanyeol fix his big glasses and smile. "Its okay Kyung Mi-ah." Chanyeol patted her back softly and Kyung Mi pouted.

"Hey look its Kyung Mi-ssi~" A group of boys surrounded her also pushing Chanyeol out of the way as he was parted from Kyung Mi. Kyung Mi hated how guys just surrounded her like that. The Kingkas smile as they approach her. "Hey Kyung Mi-ssi how is it going?." Joong Ki the Kingka's leader asked and KyungMi just back away and rolled her eyes. "Well as you can see I'm pretty annoyed by this stupid crowd, having no respect and pushing my friends away." Kyung Mi cross her arms.

"Oh you mean that geek over there?" ChoHee said causing everyone laughed. "HA....HA....HA VERY FUNNY!" Kyung Mi said and turn to walk towards Chanyeol pushing people out of her way. She didn't care if she was being rude to those student. They were on her nerves.

"Come on Chanyeol lets go," KyungMi wrapped her arms around Chanyeols arms and smile at him. "People these days are going for just the look." Chanyeol pouted as Kyung Mi tried to cheer him up. "Its okay I don't go for those, I rather be with you guys then those stpid people." Kyung Mi said making Chanyeol smile. "You're the best, But you know ChoHee is pretty y." Chanyeol stated making Kyung Mi want to puke.

"y my left ." KyungMi laughed causing Chanyeol to pout again. They both reach class seeing the rest of EXO Geeks in there. "KYUNG MI!" Sehun yelled out as he ran towards you giving you the biggest and warmest hug. "Hey Hunnie~ How was your sleep today?" KyungMi hug him back. "It was cold~ that I couldn't fall asleep until 1A.M." Sehun rolled his eyes as he break the hug. "Aww its okay I'll get you a warm blanket later." Kyung Mi patted his head although he was taller then her.

Min Hye came running in as she hug Kyung Mi from the back. "Kyung Mi-ah~ The nerds are waiting to see you!" Min Hye whispered so the others wont hear. These two groups never gets along, Why? Just because of the stupid Queenkas, They all love them, And yes you know all 12 boys but only 8 of them likes the popular girls. The rest were just fighting for Kyung Mi. D.O ran to hold you arms and pout. "You're gonna go to those nerds?" D.O asked sadly.

"Aigoo, D.O they are my friends too you know, You have to be respectful and greet them." Kyung Mi smile and he slowly let go of your arms. "Fine, go ahead and go greet them, BUT we are still your MOST FAVORITE!" They yelled causing Kyung Mi to shake her head. "Aigoo Suho oppa you're old enough to know what is right and wrong!" Kyung Mi giggles as he fake an angry face. "Anyway See you guys later I'll have to go greet the others." Kyung Mi said as she left with Min Hye.

They both left the classroom into the hallway. "So how does it feel like dealing with 12 boys? Six geeks and Six Nerds?" Min Hye laughed as she cross her hand into Kyung Mi's arms. "Hey don't say that, They are pretty and cute guys." Kyung Mi stated.

"I know I know, I'm just saying." Min Hye smile. "Anyway are the others here yet?" Kyung Mi asked. Min Hye look at her and shrugged. "Well Ae Ri say that RiNa, and Tae Mi were on their way together." Kyung Mi nodded her head as they enter another classroom. And Kyung Mi was attacked by Tao. "Aigoo TAO I already got attacked by Sehunnie's big hug and now you too?" Tao broke the hug and glared at  her. "So you were with those geeks thats why you came late again?" Tao said being mad. "You guys are my friends so you all need to get along too." Kyung Mi said as Min Hye agrees.

"Not when those guys like the same girls as we do!" Luhan slam his hand on the desk causing everyone to jump at the sudden fright. "YAH! Are you trying to give us all a heart attack?" Kris yelled at him as he use his finger to push Luhan's head. Luhan turn to him with his sheepless smile and shook his head. "Ahni Leader Kris." Luhan smile. Kyung Mi laugh as she went to sit next to them.

"So guys what makes you guys like Chohee and them so much?" Kyung Mi asked being the curious one. "Well you see they are pretty, cute, y, and they are everything." Tao made a face and almost puke. "Nothing special enough to die for." Tao said causing everyone to look at him as he hide behind Kyung Mi. "I agree with Tao." Min Hye stated. "Awww don't be like that Min Hye-ah!" Kris said as he sadly look at her. "Nope not gonna work for me. You use that face more than once." Min Hye said as Kris rolled his eyes. "Anyway Lay how are you doing?" Kyung Mi asked.

"Nothing Much just need to finish my math homework." Lay smile as he return to his homework. Ae Ri, Tae Mi, and Rina enter the classroom as they went to hug the boys. "Guys you're finally here." Kyung Mi smile. "Yea we couldn't get out of that stupid crowd." Ae Ri puff her cheeks. "Aww I wanna go see them too." Luhan got up from his seat about to go out but Ae Ri pull his ear and dragg him back to his seat.

"I don't understand why you guys like them so much even after they make fun of you guys." Rina said as she sigh and shook her head in disappointment. "Maybe its just us who likes them because we want their attention." Xiu Min said. "If I was that popular would you guys even like me?" Kyung Mi asked causing everyone off guard. "Of course not, we only see you as a.." There was a long paused and they all say "Friend." Kyung Mi shook her head. "Not ME I would love you! I would take you away from those geeks!" Tao said raising his hand up high. "What if I say I don't want to be your firends anymore." Kyung Mi said as everyone panick.

"Hrmm, I'll see if they care enough for me." Kyung Mi smirked to herslef. Kyung Mi fake a sad face. "YAH! Don't you dare say that to us." Chen yelled. "Yea Kyung Mi-ah you're our only true friend." Kris sadly said. Tae Mi and the girls knew you were faking it but kept it down. "Kyung Mi if you don't want to be friends with me anymore I'll cry." Tao said with teary in his eyes. "Don't scared us like that." Kyung Mi felt bad and hug Tao cheering him up. "Aigoo I'm just saying."

The bell ring as everyone went to class and Kyung Mi, Rina and Tae Mi all return to their other class with the EXO-Geeks. While Ae Ri and Min Hye stay in that class with EXO-Nerds.

---------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter is up^^