ALLIANCE [TOP’s POV]

The Forgotten Prince

 

The next day was beautiful, as always, but this time it’s much better. As I saw her pass by early Monday morning, I can see on her that she was really a serious person, very serious that her cute pretty face looks mature a little with her heavy books in her arms, really wish I could have carry that for her. SIGHHHH…

“Is that her??” someone spoke behind me, bringing be back to my reality.

“Seungri~ah?? Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be at your room now??”

“Yah, I know but Taeyang hyung told me to come here with him” As he spoke I notice Taeyang arriving with him following.

“Yes, that’s her.” I said. “I wanted to ask you and Taeyang if you two know her by chance or if someone knows her that you knew.”

“Yup, don’t worry” Seungri said cheering me up, as I look glum, realizing that I put so much hope that they knew her for instance. “I know her.”

“Yeah…” I trailed off sounding sad even to me. “What??.... What did you just said??”

“I know her” he said again more cheerful this time.

“You really know her??” I said surprised in my voice. “Like for real?”

“Yes, I know her hyung.” He said again with a wide grinned in his face. “You know that I’m popular with girls right?!”

“Whatever…” Taeyang inserted in our conversation. “Can you just tell us her name and who she was??” He continued knowing that seungri is just exaggerating things.

“Her name is Vannessa,” he continued, “and she's rich and popular with boys all over the campus, didn’t you know?”

“We already know about Vannessa, she was not we’re pointing out” Taeyang said annoyed at Seungri pointed the wrong girl. He thought it was the generic popular girl in campus who had all boys got crazy on her. She was pretty I can say that to her too but she’s not my type and although she has this model-like aura on her, I still don’t like her.

“It’s not her, the one in glasses with books in her arms and she has big curly hair.” I pointed out the girl that had just passed by Vannessa and the boys surrounding her. That girl with pretty eyes behind those big glasses she wore every day.

“Ohhh….” He said. “I’m not sure but I think it was Hannah you we’re talking about,” he continued. “She’s pretty but shy, she likes to hang-out with boys though,” and lastly he said. “She’s my friend and classmate” he added.

She was her friend??? Wow… What a small world it is??....

“Well, I got to go now! I need to do my assignment first before the period starts” Seungri said hurrying now. "Give you something later" he added.

“Later then, during break” I said to him.

During the period, I can’t stop thinking what should I need to know about her, could I ask Seungri~ah to introduce myself to her?? Could I do that?? Could I lived for that, alone??? What if??? SIGHHH….

“Thank god it’s already break…” someone said probably one of my classmates sited at my back. The room was now full of noisy people talking nonsense about a lot of things. I tried to shut them out of my head and relaxed a bit while I wait Seungri to arrived.

“Hyung!” someone shouted at my side, I look up to see Seungri~ah walking towards me with paper in her hand. “Hey! What’s with the glum face again?” he said when he stop at my side.

“Nothing” I said, trying to hide what I’m feeling. “What’s up, dongsaeng???” I a bit.

“Here is her info, I already ask her to wrote it for you and” he stop and took out his phone to show me her stolen picture at they’re room talking to someone and smilling too. “Here is her stolen picture I got. I took it without her knowledge. I think she felt self-conscious whenever I ask her to post for me …. Blah…. Blah…. Blah…” Seungri~ah continued to blabber about her taking a picture of her and how difficult it is to asked her about some information. During that time I only stare at her picture on the phone, imagining myself really staring at her while she smiles and laughs with her friends. Ahh… What a beautiful sight?? And then I heard Seungri asking my phone so he could pass it to mined, he also promised to erased her picture in his phone so I won’t get angry. I gave him my phone willingly so he can transfer it and go. After the break, I only stare at the paper where she wrote her name….

Hannah Kim

Isn’t her writing too pretty?! Why is it all about her is perfect like everything that is part of her is beautiful, “exquisite” that would be the right word, perfect for her. And a fantasy reader, hmmmmm… Maybe I could apply for a Prince is some of her dreams? I could try, maybe…. Hmmmmmmm…. I read some of her likes and hobbies she do during her break time.

The day ended with me on the clouds trying to imagine her dreams of me being a prince. Ha! I could try there is no wrong with dreaming of something, like that.

Days pass by, with me on the clouds, day dreaming again they said one day when they tried to talk to me during break and I was not hearing them asking me to go with them in the cafeteria. Mostly, all my friends Jiyong, Taeyang and Daesung didn’t mind me not responding to them as they understand to why… I feel my confidence going down when I try to act cool and asking them to help me introduce myself to her. I feel like it’s not proper, she to young and everything, that’s what I always, worry about.

One day, we performed on stage for a mini-program. She wasn’t even there when we performed; I thought about looking for her and approaching her, only to stop on the door of her room when I saw her with a guy talking seriously and she even put her hands on his shoulder. What! is she comforting him or something??? I lose my confidence again and just walk away.

The next approach was when Seungri~ah called us when we we’re intentionally passing by their room to go to the Video Room. “Hey Hyung! Can you stop by here; I need to introduce you with someone.” Seungri said one day.

“Sure!” Jiyong said, knowing him, his more popular with girls in different ways so I just follow them.

“This is Nelly my friend” Seungri spoke as we entered the room; I pretended to be cool with it, not knowing she might be watching us approach their classmate. “She is a fan and had a big crush on SeungHyun and to you too hyung” Seungri was speaking with Jiyong who made Nelly~ah squeal with happiness. I greeted her too, to be polite and to lessen the awkward situation. But when I look around she wasn't even in room, so I just smilled to Nelly~ah and some of their friends and walk out.

Everytime I saw her, it is always at far. Everytime I try to approach, I feel afraid of her reactions. SIGHHHHH...

What should I do???

After Nelly~ah was introduce to us, she was always at our room visiting us and me during break. She always nags us to love her since she adores us and loves our songs personally.

Though the passing days didn't change the training routine we have as a group.

 

----------------------------------------------------------oOo------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait.... I was so busy and also I couldn't make a decision in the event the will took place in this chapter...

Hope you all like it...

Please post your comment and suggestions below...

 

 

xoxoxo