Waiting [Choi Seunghyun's POV]

The Forgotten Prince

Another ordinary day for a normal person.

Summer has pass in a blur, as I pursued my dream to become an artist, a songwriter, a producer and a music lover. It cost all my efforts for this dream to come true and all I could do for now is to change this ordinary life into something I always dream of, to be.

My dream is now making its way to reality, soon I’ll be someone not just admired by my co-students but to be admired and idolized by the whole world. I’ve change myself, all this years of hard work is now paid off, and as soon as I finish my high school years I will start my training and become a rap artist. To be honest, it’s like dream and I can’t believe I’m awake. A very adventurous and interesting summer has happen to me this past few months, and training will start as soon as I finish my studies. I will have my training every weekends starting this school year, as promised by Appa [President YG].

Now is the beginning of ending, a beginning of a new school year also the ending of my ordinary high school life. I am now a senior of the Cat. High, an ending of my student years and this will also be my farewell year for my young me to become adult. This is the first step of my dream and every opportunity become one step closer to the world I should belong to.

This will be exciting, waking up in a beautiful Monday morning.

“Good Morning World, the beautiful Seunghyun has woken up already, miss me?” talking with myself in front of the mirror early in the morning has been my hobby ever since I found out how girls react in every stare and smile I do to them unintentionally.

Omo!!” suddenly I realized as I look in the clock, “Who turned off my alarm clock??” I shouted madly downstairs as I realized I’m going to be late now.

“Oh? I thought you won’t come in today, since you we’re sound as sleep when I checked you early?” Noona explained as I hurried to the bathroom to take a shower.

“You didn’t told me you have a class today so I didn’t think of waking you up after I stop your alarm this morning.” She continued as I rush back to my room to get dress.

“Forget it, Noona. It doesn’t matter.” You said as you remembered that your sister hasn’t had a clue to when your class for this year will start.

“I’m off!!” I shouted at the door and run to catch the bus that is living now.

At School...

"Glad I still arrived on time for the welcome program for the Freshmen" i thought to myself as i walk along with Bong[Jiyong] and Daesung, whom have been waiting in the gate for who knows minutes already.

"Hey hyung!" a kid is shouting at my group, running like he was late too.

It was YoungBae running towards us catching, with Daesung following me and Bong who's hand was place on my shoulder.

"Wait for me, will you" YoungBae said while catching his breath.

The four of us enter the gymnasium with all the staring eyes on us.

"I think everyone is already here" i thought again. Walking so perfectly in the walk way like its a fashion week.

"I think everyone is expecting us, now" Daesung said after the four of us stop to listen to the  speech of the Directress.

"Are we going to perform now, for the opening of the school year?" he added.

"I think we need to ask program head first, but they didnt inform me ahead of time. So, I think we're not going to perform today." Bong said as he look around to find the program head.

And the rest of the minute while the Directress is in her speech, the four of us chitchat together, talking and laughing on our descussion.

The Directress finish her speech. "Finally!" i said to yourself, we we're standing there almost an hour while waiting for instructions. While our instructors give everyone instructions to get their respected sections and classroom location, i look around to see the new faces of the Freshmen, i notice a cute long haired girl with glasses laughing with her new friends, i was thinking that she was really pretty and she look like an agel in disguised.

"Well, she doesn't succeed in disguising herself" i thought, as i look away and follow the group of seniors to our respected rooms and sections.

The rest of the day went in a blur. My classes are still the same as usual, my classmates and all the instructors are all familiar that spending time with them is like old times already.

After class was even repetative that I told myself, I should just spend my time planning my future me.

"Hyung, are you going home already?" Bong asking me. He was standing at the door way preventing the group from going out.

"What are you planning to then?" I asked, hiding the fact that I already knew what he was thinking. Like old times...

"I was planning to visit the studio and write some new songs" he said. "You can all help me so that we can finish it early, what do you think?" he added excitedly knowing that everyone will agree. "We'll that was new, letting us help hime writting a song" I thought, since we all know how weird he can be in writting a song.

"Sure, I'm in" I replied as everyone excitedly agree, knowing that we could have fun doing the song.

When we arrived in the studio Teddy help us get settled in the studio to help Jiyong in his song and lyrics for the group. After a couple of hours, we didn't even recognized it was already so late. So, we decided to continue the song tomorrow and just go home and rest for now.

At home...

"Dongsaeng, we're have you been? It's so late already?" Noona was asking me angrily.

"I was with the band at the studio, I'm sorry. I didn't call to inform Mom" I said pleading for forgiveness to noona. 

"We didn't expect that it was this late already, It's like time didn't pass inside the studio" I added knowing that noon will understand.

"Fine, but next time please call us if your going home late, so we will know where are you, okay?" she said with understanding in her voice.

"Ok, I will. Next time, I'll call" I said and drag myself to my bed. "I'm off to bed noona" I added.

"Aren't you going to eat?" she said in a concern voice

"No, I already ate outside with the band" I said tired while dragging myself on my room. "Ok" she said and dismissed herself too.

I'm so tired, I wish that little angel i saw this morning will wash away my tired feelings.

I just lay at the bed staring at the ceiling, and realized that I was thinking of her the whole time at studio. I was writing a song that I could dedicate to her, so she would know how my heart become happy when i saw her this morning.

Knowing that if she knew, she will happily accept my feelings towards her but...

i stop myself from thinking of her too much as i knew she was too young for me.

"SeungHyun, think about how young she is, her mother might not alow her to have boyfriend yet" i told myself knowing it is true, she was young and innocent, and to think she is also a Freshmen.

"Ahh!!! stop thinking and just do what your heart wants, it will be fine SeungHyun. Just be a good boy"i told myself and sleep thinking that tomorrow will be another chance to see her at school again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------oOo---------------------------------------------------------------

- so sorry for the long holiday, I did alot of things during the one month preperation and after event...

- Anyways...

[Belated] MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

to everyone...

 

I hope you all like this chapter...

and sorry again if ever i disappointed you...

please dont hesitate to say all your reactions and recommendations at the comment section...
XOXO