Part 2/2

Even Though...

*few months later *

 

I was walking down the streets drinking my favourite taro bubble tea. It was a nice and warm sunny day. I walked to the park, you could hear children's laugher in the background and few dogs barking. I walked further to my favourite part of the park, where all the cherry blossoms grew and it was relaxing. I walked looking down at my feet enjoying the silence and birds chirping.

 

I suddenly stopped as I bumped into someone. It was a chest, man's chest. I slowly looked up. I froze in place as I've realised who it was.

 

It was him. Cho Kyuhyun, guy I once loved, who once used to be my best friend, a man who broke my heart.

 

'H-Hi' he said awkwardly looking down at me, scanning my face for any emotions that it would show, but there was none. Just as I was starting to move on and forget about him...we meet again.

 

I turned around and started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist rapidly before I could get too far. He than spun me around and hugged tightly.

 

'Yah! Let me go!' I struggled to get free from him, but the more I did the tighter his embrace got.

'Please don't leave me again' he said, his voice cracking at the end. Was he crying? I looked up just to check...to my surprise his eyes were closed and tear stains visible on his cheeks.

'Why?' does he really regret what he's done? Or is he just trying to toy with me again?

 

He finally let go off me, pushed me back a little and still holding my arms looked into my eyes.

'Because without you my life is not the same, I miss you so damn much, every day since you left I would come back to our apartment and cry asking myself why did I let you go away, why didn't I stop you when I could?'

 

He got down on his knees and hugged my waist then cried a little after which he finally spoke again- 'even though I put you through so much pain, even though I hurt you so many times, even though I couldn't give you what other men could, and finally...even though I broke your heart' he stopped for a second as if fighting with his own mind whether to say it or not, but finally chose to do so..... ' _____ will you please take ma back?' he looked up tears threatening to fall down from his eyes any time soon.

 

'Kyuhyun-ah get up' she said and he obeyed, standing up looking into her eyes.

 

'You know....even though you put me through so much pain, even though you hurt me so many times, even though you couldn't give me what other men could, and even though you broke my heart into pieces' she sighted before speaking again 'I loved you before...I love you now...and probably will love forever' she paused again and he was praying inside his head, praying for her to say 'yes' to take him back and save from the misery he's been going through for the past few months.

'Kyuhyun-ah' she was smiling now and tears falling from her eyes,not tears of sadness but tears of happiness because she missed him...just as much as he missed her.  He was just standing there confused still waiting for her answer.

 

'I love you....so how can I not take you back?' he smiled widely, hugged me really tight and cried yet again.

 

Why is he crying?

Did he want me to say 'no'?

 

'Yah!~ why are you crying again?' I asked confused.

'I'm just so happy. You're way too good for me, I don't deserve you. Even after everything I’ve done to you, you still want me back?'

'Pabo' I found myself smiling yet again.

 

'I love you, don't ever leave me again'

'I love you too...I won't'

 

 


 

Thanks to people who actually read it.

Comment? I need some feedback.