Trouble?..

Living with not one, but two guys

That evening, I couldn't get myself to stop rolling around the bed. Tomorrow is my first day of school. I kept thinking stuff like "Will people like me?" or  "Will I make a lot of friends?" or " I hope I don't get enemies on the first day" and most of all " I hope no one knows who I really am."

By the way, I introduced myself as Krystal Shin. Don't ask how I got into the school with a fake name... I got connections.

---

(author's POV)

She fell asleep after rolling around and around her bed. It was already about 2 am when she fell asleep.

-Morning-

Krystal woke up at about 5:30 in the morning. She doesn't usually get up til 6, but since she couldn't go back to sleep, she decided to get ready for school.

She even prepared breakfast for the guys. She was done by 7. Her phone rang and Sulli was on the other line.

"Krystal-ah, are you busy right now?" She asked.

"Ani, why? Do you need anything?" I asked her.

"Um... can you accompany me to the salon?" she asked as she giggled lightly.

"This early?" I asked her.

"Ne, I just have to get my nails done.. haha.. you could get yours done too."

I agreed. I had nothing to do anyways.

"Okay, I'll come to pick you up then we can go to school together."

(School starts at 8:30.. so...)

"Arasso." We both hung up.

I wrote  notes that says:

Breakfast is down stairs.

                             -Krystal

and place one on both their doors. I grabbed the keys to the house and palced it in my bag. I didn't have to bring books 'coz I was told that they were placed in my locker, but there was one book in the mail this morning and it had my school seal on it,so I took it. I applied a little makeup. Even though I don't like wearing make up, i want to be presentable on my first day.

I went downstairs and grabbed my blazer and, as if on cue, Sulli arrived.

I went out and she hugged me right away.

"Krystal-ah... I missed you. I'm sorry I didn't get to visit you the past weeks. I was in Japan." SHe said while still hugging me.

"Ah, It's alright. But, why didn't you tell me I was going to live with boys?" I asked a bit suspicious.

"Well... I don't think you would agree to live here if I told you that you would be living with guys, right? Plus, you are so lucky..." she trailed off.

"Lucky why?"

"You get to live with two of the hottest guys in Seoul." she said.

"Wait, who are they to you?" I asked her... it seems like she is unaffected of the fact that I live with the people she calls "two of the hottest guys in Seoul".

Back in the US, when some of my 'fake ' friends read those fictions about living with hot guys they would tell me like "If you lived with the hottest guys, I would visit you everyday." and the only thought that came to my head was 'user much.' Yup! That's why they're fake. They're not really my friends, they use me for my popularity and such.

So, I was curious as to why she isn't like that.

"Well, Minho is my cousin. It's not first or second cousin, but we're definately cousins. And, Taemin, he's the adopted son of my mom's brother. They couldn't have a child and this woman just came up to them and gave them 2 babies one day. Well, Taesun wasn't really a baby, but he was young. Or so I'm told."

Oh, so they're her relatives. I nodded showing her that I understood.

We both went into the backseat of the car and went to that salon, got our nails done and finished by 8, so we both went to school.

I wwas amazed at how big the school was.(Since, she wasn't the one to enroll herself, she has no idea.) Sulli and I walked to the building together as her driver went on his way.

Here it goes, Krystal. First impressions always count.

I walked into the building and was shocked that there were already a lot of people when what I'm used to is people entering the school five minutes before the bell.

I gathered all of my confidence and plastered a smile on my face.

Everyine was looking at me and Sulli. I'm guessing Sulli's one of the popular kids here. What do they call it? Queenka?

"Everyone." Sulli called out. Everyone turned to face Sulli. She continued speaking "This is Krystal. She is my childhood friend and bestest friend in the world. No need to create rumors about her being this gold digger or social climber."

I guess I was right! She is a popular girl, isn't she? Okay, that question was obviously stupid...

So, by saying what she said, I guess those things you read in fanfics are true... they create gossip about the new girl and all that...

I bowed to all of them and continued walking with Sulli down the hall towards two girls and a guy in a skirt? I guess Sulli noticed my confused look 'coz she said "That's Amber. She's a she. She's the coolest girl here."

"Ah... "was all I could say.

---Meanwhile--(3P..POV)

The guys woke up a bit late already.... 8:10.

"Oh Shoot!" Minho took a shower as quickly as he can and dressed up. So did Taemin.

They both took a piece of toast and shoved it in their mouths. They brushed their teeth in the downstairs bathroom.(ofcourse, there's a downstairs bathroom. Guests need to go too.)

All Krystal prepared was toast and butter, because that's what she wanted to eat... so... yeah..

Taemin was looking for the book the school was supposed to send and figured that Krystal took it thinking it was hers.(Yes, they know Krystal will attend their U. How they found out? Well, Krystal was sent an "Info letter" and she accidentally left it on the couch.) Taemin locked the door and quickly ran out after Minho.

They both rushed into Minho's car and went to the university.

---

5 minutes til the bell.....

"Aish! Chincha!! AIsh" Minho ruffled his hair in frustration. (Minho has that long hair in this one..)

"What happened hyung?" Taemin asked.

"I left my shoes(rubber, for playing soccer..) at home and I also left my keys...." He said, of course frustrated.

"eh? How are we supposed to get in the house later?" Taemin asked oh-so-innocently.

"You should really bring your keys Taemin!" He said as he walked/stomped to a certain direction.

(Minho had this hairstyle... just so you know..)

--

"Krystal!" Minho yelled out from across the hallway to a certain young lady. He said and ran towards her. Everyone gasped.( Well not really everyone) Thoughts like "How could The Flaming Charisma, Choi Minho know the new girl?" or "Is she someone special to him?"

Inside Krystal's head she was like ' What are you doing here? You go to the same school as I do? Does that mean Taemin's here too?'

"Krystal.." He started. He was going to say "give me your keys I need it, but he knew that it would only lead to arguing so he decided being nice.

"Ne?"

Minho went closer to her and whispered "Can I borrow your keys?"

"eh? What for? Don't you have your own?" She sort of whispered back.

"Well, you see, we woke up late today and we were in a rush to get out of the house and we didn't have time to finsih the breakfast you prepared and Taemin doesn't bring keys and I left my shoes at home and i need it for the first day of practice." He said fast...barely understandable, but Krystal understood.

"So, let me get this straight. You want to borrow my keys to get your shoes?" Krystal asked.

"Yes."

"Okay, but be sure to get your keys and lock the door and return me my keys." She said handing him her keys.

"Thanks!" Just as soon as Minho said that, the bell rang.

Krystal and Sulli went into their class as Minho went to the other building for his classes.

(K POV)

Everybody was whispering about the morning incident throughout the morning classes and I just decided to ignore it. As I walked along the hallway, their once smiling eyes turned into glaring eyes as they saw me. Well, the girls that is. Thanks a lot for ruining their impression of me, Minho!! The guys were like eyeing/staring at me. Creepy.

I sat with Sulli during lunch. It was quite weird 'coz the cafeteria seems divided.Right side for the braniacs and nerdy people and the left side for the classy ones..

After a few minutes, there were 4 guys who approached us, one of them being Minho. He returned me my keys and sat in front of Victoria unnie.

"Who is this pretty lady?" a guy asked and sat dangerously close to me.

"This is Krystal..." Sulli trailed off. I guess she was thinking what last name she would tell them. Of course I told her to tell everyone I'm not Krystal Jung, so that in case anyone asks, they will never know. The teachers just asked me to tell my name to the class so there wasn't a problem regarding the last name.

"...Shin." I finished what Sulli was saying.

"Ah, same last name as my girlfriend. Do you happen to be related?" He asked.

"Um, who is your girlfriend?" I asked, of course... i don't know who his girlfriend is.

"Shin SeKyung." He said proudly.

"Oh, no. I'm not related to a SeKyung."

"Hi! I'm Kim KiBum! Call me Key. Nice to meet you Krystal. You're really pretty. I'd like to dress you up sometime." He said.

Dress me up?

"Key is a fashionista...*Diva*"Sulli told me, whispering the * part.

"Hey, I heard that! I'm rpoud to be a Diva, FYI." He said.

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Jinki. Onew. nice to meet you." He said and smiled.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself, Minho?" Key asked.

"We already know each other." He said.

"How---" Key was about to ask, but someone called out to me.

"Krystal!" Taemin called out. When he arrived at the table, he greeted everybody and then asked me for a book. Oh, so that was his book...

I handed him his book and the guys and girls were giving me looks that kind of said 'what are you doing with his book?'

"We're...ugh... we live near each other." That wasn't a lie.. it was the truth afterall, we do live under one roof.

--.--

After eating, I excused myself to go check on the stuff in my locker. Sulli said they were going to be at the indoor-outdoor place... (you know that garden like place in the middle of the school surrounded by glass walls...) It connects the two buildings.

I was almost at the Indoor-outdoor place, when 5 girls stopped in front of me.

"Uh, Hi." I said uneasily.

"Look, we don't want to beat around the bush, so we'll just get to the point. Stay away from SHINee." Gyuri said. How I knew her name, simple. Name tag.

Uh, whos SHINee? I wanted to ask...but they already left just like that.

"Great.. enemies-ish on the first day..." I mumbled to myself as i went on my way.

 

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

So, I haven't updated in a while and that was because my laptop was taken away from me and I find it difficult to update via phone...

I actually wrote this chapter at a cousin's house, but when i was about to reach the end, the power went off, so I didn't get to post it and I had do do it all over again..

 

****PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK****

-Alex