Are we Friends? or not... Don't know.

You have stolen my heart


6:30 at the school.

"Heechul-ssi!" Jessica called Heechul up while hurrying up to catch up with him.

Heechul turned back and saw Jessica, who was panting like hell. Jessica held her knees, because of tireness. Heechul looked up to her to see if she's okay.

"Gwenshana?" Heechul bend his knees and looked up to Jessica.

"Water.... Do you have any?" Jessica said while having a curly tone due to panting. Heechul gave her his cold water and drag her to an empty seat. 

On the other hand, Jessica's bestfriends were watching.

"Ohh, That's why she never came at our sleepover last night." Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Maybe she wants to spend time with his boyfriend that night!." Hyoyeon laughed. Lol, that's greeny xDD

"Yah! Don't be like that! Maybe later that'll be true!" Yuri shouted and all laughed.

"Mmm, I miss Sica unnie." Sooyoung pouted.

"Me too." Seohyun pouted and clung onto Sooyoung's arms. Yoona, who was there, sitting and thinking about how she should talk about his loved one, didn't care about the two.

"Like what they said i should fight for my loved ones." Yoona thought, and then pouted. "Well, my friendship with Jessica would not last long!" she thought again.

 

 

"But still....... I love him" Yoona sighed and pouted.

 

--------

"So, are you trying to accept me as your friend?" Jessica hit Heechul's arms softly and applied an aegyo.

"I told you, one week, I'll decide. Don't rush okay?" Heechul explained, glaring at her. Jessica replied her an icy glare and hit him harshly.

 

"Yah, don't you look at me like that!" Jessica hissed.

"And don't hit me!" Heechul patted the hands of Jessica and looked at the other way. Seeing his face, he had definitely fell in love with this girl. He just acted like he don't. Cause if he did, she kinda knew it and plan of getting away.

----

 

"Wooh! They make such a cute couple!" Tiffany pointed and giggled.

"Yeah!! They match!" Sunny added.

"Actually, L.O.V.E always starts there, through a small fight!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Yes, and that's how my grandfather met my grandma!" Hyoyeon laughed, so did the others.

After all this fun, Yoona was still thinking of how she can face Jessica.

"I SHOULD! I SHOULD!! ..... FIGHT FOR....." Yoona stood up and her friends went staring at her.

"What's wrong with you now?" Yuri asked curiously.

"She's hallucinating, let her be." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. then turned her eyes on the lovers.

"Nothing.... Just continue to what you're doing." Yoona laughed fakely.

"Should fight for my friendship with Jessica." Yoona pouted, again.

-----

"So, why would you want to spend one week just to be my friend?" Jessica asked.

"Honestly, I have accepted your friend." Heechul explained, then laughed.

"Mwooo?! Then why are you making me worry about that one week thingy?" Jessica pouted and turned away.

"Babo!" Heechul ruined Jessica's hair. "I just want to make our friendship deep within just one week." Heechul added. Jessica didn't reply, Instead, she just continued to walk.

"Yah! be happy okay!?"

"Tch." Jessica crossed her arms and glared at Heechul

"Yah! Why did you keep me thinking all night just for this one week and making me worry uh uh!??" Jessica shouted then continously hit Heechul.

"You had enough now! Yah! kumanhe!" Heechul shrieked as he got hurt because of the hitting scene with Jessica.

"I'll buy you some ice cream kay?"Heechul put out his aegyo and blinked many times at Jessica. Jessica looked at Heechul like a cat and blinked. "A--A--Are you bribing me?" Jessica turned away and scoffed. Honestly, she can't reject it since she likes ice cream very much. 

"Yes I am." Heechul confidently said and layed on the corner of the door in front of Jessica's classroom. "So, Deal?" Heechul offered his hand and stared at Jessica for an answer.

"Deal" Jessica randomnly said then shaked hands with Heechul. She broked the shaking hands and went to her seat.

------------------------

"So you're dating without even telling us." a voice cracked out Jessica'sdaydreaming because of the ice cream thingy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV~

I heard a voice whispering around my ear when i was thinking about the 'ice cream' thingy. Well, i guess Heechul won't break that promise he made a while ago. I looked at the person who whispered at my back earlier, It was Sunny, the aegyo queen at our school.

"So, Ms. Tell me" she giggled.

As expected, I saw Tiffany stopped herself from what she's doing and make her face closer to mine. "What are you guys talking about? Lemme listen." she said coldly, and excitedly. Lol, what kind of expression is that? @-@

 

"Tiffy, why so cold?" Sooyoung ran towards Tiffany and hugged her.

"What happened?" Seohyun asked, while hugging her bear.

"Ughh, I just met some....." Tiffany stopped and put an irritated face.

"Some punk and a jerk on the hallway and started yelling at me when i already said sorry." Tiffany rolled her eyes

 

"What's his name? We'll kill him" Yuri eyed Tiffany as she crossed her arms.

"They said it's Choi Siwon. I've asked people." Tiffany evilly answered.

"Choi Siwon, you're dead." Tiffany thought.

------

Lol what will happen?? O.....o